Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:06:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin trade  (Read 1271 times)
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1848
Merit: 370

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 04:12:11 PM

Yes arbiratge also promising some profit but there are any risk too, the risk is when Bitcoin confirmation so long and the withdrawal fee from current exchange to others exchange also expensive. And also some exchange has rule to enable withdraw should be have verified account, so this is not efisien .
The risks you're describing are too low we can't even consider them as risks. If you want a fixed rate for your bitcoin, then stick with one trustworthy exchange. If you want lower transaction fees then find an exchange that charges little or none if there's any. The world is your ouster. The real risk with bitcoin trading especially with exchanges is scamming. Even with the current knowledge of the average trader and the development bitcoin had so far, there is still a high chance of you being scammed. That being said, if you are not a wary trader you would get yourself stuck on a scam exchange and your bitcoins will be gone for nothing.

Instead on focusing how "unfair" exchanges are with their high transaction fees and everything, find feasible solutions to get past these easy obstacles.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 10:39:09 PM

Bitcoin trade is Unlike stock markets, there are no official Bitcoin exchanges. Instead, there are hundreds of exchanges around the world that operate 24/7. Because there is no official Bitcoin exchange, there is also no official Bitcoin price. This can create arbitrage opportunities, but most of the time exchanges stay within the same general price range. So we can exchange bitcoin anytime anywhere.

I agree with you I can trade with Bitcoin at any time It will be entirely up to you. There is no catch barrier to trading Bitcoin and this is not an official job. You can trade Bitcoin as you wish but you will have to trade depending on the market situation.
Bitcoin trading markets does not pressurize anyone to stay with the markets. Also there are no legal obstacles in trading with bitcoins like paying taxes, etc so it makes the markets more popular. Bitcoins are not regulated by any of the legal authorities so how could we expect an official exchange for bitcoins? Bitcoins are a digital coin which can be transferred on the blockchain network which is completely decentralized. People make benefits from buying and selling bitcoins with the high volatility of prices and it is what makes them gain profits.

There is no need of any official bitcoin markets as bitcoins as not actual stocks. They are a digital commodity which can be sold and bought on a number of platforms.
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 05:38:43 AM

I agree with you I can trade with Bitcoin at any time It will be entirely up to you. There is no catch barrier to trading Bitcoin and this is not an official job. You can trade Bitcoin as you wish but you will have to trade depending on the market situation.
Trading Bitcoin also requires the right time, if you enter the market when the situation is stagnant, it is difficult to get profit. Indeed Bitcoin prices tend to fluctuate but there was a time when prices were stagnant and I thought it was not the right time to trade Bitcoin, except if you plan to long-term, it's okay to enter the market.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 03:28:59 AM

Today one of the fastest-growing transactions is with the use of bitcoin or cryptocurrency, and those kinds of processes can help a lot towards the future. If we are talking about bitcoin there are a lot of people starts investment because of the potential of this coin we all know that the price of the bitcoin came from the lowest price that is almost a thousand dollar each bitcoin, but today the cost of the bitcoin continuously increasing and gain a lot of profit and popularity and now many people make an investment on it because of the possible income they can get in the future. Still, with the help of the bitcoin trade, we can trade into different coins and currency that can help us to make more profit because trading on it.
Actually I have to correct you on one point. Price for bitcoins have not started from a thousand dollar but it started with few cents in the early stage of bitcoins. $0.18 was the first launch price of bitcoins perhaps as compared to now it has hiked above $9500 which makes a profit of around 9500% which is extreme and none of the other commodities including gold, real estate, etc can give this immense profits.

Bitcoins are been trying to overrule the traditional payment methods and benefits of bitcoins are making them more popular among the traders. This is where we find profits only because of the high price movement offered by bitcoins in a number of exchanges.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 04:11:56 AM

Trading Bitcoin also requires the right time, if you enter the market when the situation is stagnant, it is difficult to get profit. Indeed Bitcoin prices tend to fluctuate but there was a time when prices were stagnant and I thought it was not the right time to trade Bitcoin, except if you plan to long-term, it's okay to enter the market.

It is difficult, but at least we can search that right time to enter the market by analyzing the market. When we analyze the market, we will find out that bitcoin will be down for a while, and that will be a good time to enter the market and buy bitcoin. No matter if you want to use the bitcoin, for the long term or short term, you can try to make a profit from selling the bitcoin when the price increase. Even if the bitcoin price fluctuates every day, we can try to buy a low price and sell at a high price.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 04:57:19 AM

But can you afford that?

Not all of the long term investments prevails. It is not that when you go with it, it would be an easy profit, but it is not. Always think if you will be able to afford that since investing in cryptocurrencies are a huge risk that is why you should be really careful with it. The price chart is not that easy to read and that is the same as what will happen. all of it falls into your knowledge and skill as an investor.
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 09:36:54 AM

There is no official price and there are no other official sources either, since they are not needed. That's the beauty of technology, that no regulatory authority is needed. The price is formed by itself. Of course, there are manipulations in this market. But no official organizations are needed.
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 02:31:56 PM

However, stablecoins could be official and stablecoins could have an official governmental page which is what we are hoping for the future. Think about USA eventually making a USDS type of deal that is USA dollar stablecoin and they have a website where you can send your stablecoin and receive regular fiat in return whenever you want. If that were to happen believe me there would be HUGE changes in bitcoin world, not just for the Americans but everyone around the world who can withdraw dollars to their bank accounts.

We would effectively using the whole USA as an exchange which you could trust more than any other exchange since this is a whole nation and how can you trust an exchange more than you can trust a nation. So, a governmental approach would benefit us all.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: