Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:28:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Some xBox and Ps3 Games. Escrow  (Read 520 times)
Rippyzippers (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 07:26:27 AM

Lots of spring cleaning has made many things need to go, I'd much rather see some of these things bring in some Bitcoin rather than bring them to EB Games and not be pleased with the results.

Everything is in perfect working order, Pics available(Will upload soon) - Some stuff only played once or twice.

Escrow service of some sort prefered, We can work out those details if necessary.

Everything priced in USD of Bitcoin +Shipping, Unless you happen to be very close by.

Not a whole lot, But it has to go!

Ps3:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Extra copy that I had which has been taken out and put back into the box a total of twice - $15
Batman: Arkham City - $10
Call of Duty: Black Ops - $10

Nintendo Wii:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - $20

xBox 360:

Gears of War 2 - $5
Soul Calibur IV - $9
Rockband II - $5

Even Older:

N64:

Mariokart 64 - $20
Starwars Podracer - $10
Gauntlet Legends(How can you NOT buy this?!) - $15

I also have one of the smaller Ps1 systems from way back with a Mod Chip in it to play burned off games which was all the craze way back when(Jesus I feel old). Everything still works fine, all the hookups and necessary things to get going, If anybody may be on the look out for one of those.

With the games going I'd also part ways with my xBox for BTC, But it isn't a pretty slim one. I think this one was my 4th one and only one that never Red Ringed, haha.

I guess that's about it.

If you happen to need anything, PM me or msg, Im sure we can work something out. All prices are negotiable.

Cheers!

BTC.sx - Leveraged Bitcoin Trading. Profit from a rising or falling Bitcoin price.
Donate: BTC:1EtqYNJruZBEQWxDcEFytro7R1PGULPAm8
Anonymous Masks for BTC!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: