Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:30:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin price back to an average of 7.2k$  (Read 797 times)
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:29:26 PM

It will always be back and more.

Look the price could always go bavk to 6k dollars but that really just happened because of the Bitcoin Cash pump that fooled a lot of bitcoin users to go sideways. It created havoc that brought bitcoin to a price we didnt expect. But now, it have a lower chance to be there again.

Yes price could always fluctuate and we need to be really smart and well organised in order to cope up with these unexpected changes and should not be deluded by what we see rather do a research and make any decision. But i feel that sooner $7000 will become like a benchmark value for bitcoin at the trend it has been going on.

Am I spamming? Report me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:06:27 AM

I am expecting for bitcoin's price to pump more by the end of this year. As bitcoin's price getting higher, some people will be lured by this and will try to get in crypto world, and with that the demand will increase and price will pump more.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:39:29 AM

The bitcoin value is back to 7200$ on an average.
Would there be another dip in the prices again like this one or do you feel that this price is temporary and it would go back to 6K$.
Should I invest in them ?
I think it was just a small down fall for bitcoin but it will keep on increasing it and it has recovered it original value in very less time. If you invest in bitcoin now you will surely get a good profit in some months if you wait as i think bitcoin price will reach till $7500 till the end of the year and will keep on increasing. The predicted value in 2018 is of $15000 now which is too high and bitcoin will reach it by looking at it demand and the people investing in it.

More and more people are joining the bitcoin community for their better economy and increase the demand of bitcoin but the supply remains constant so the price increases this is a simple logic that gives us that bitcoin will keep on increasing its value until new people join it.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:39:08 AM

The bitcoin value is back to 7200$ on an average.
Would there be another dip in the prices again like this one or do you feel that this price is temporary and it would go back to 6K$.
Should I invest in them ?

If your asking us if there is another dip that is a hard question because nobody knows here what will happen in the future of bitcoin. Happenings in crypto world are always unexpected, everybody is guessing and predicting but not all are coming true. Lets see if there is another run for historical price.

goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:17:23 AM

Yes and the BCH issue ended also. It is possible to have a dip anytime or somewhere in the future, it is normally happen anyways. So far it continue to increase so i think you should buy now. Maybe the dip will come soon, we dont know, but one thing is for sure, the coins you buy will somehow increases its value.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████