Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:11:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashflare, withdraw o reinvest?  (Read 825 times)
fer344 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:15:39 AM

I have got an account at Hashflare, but I do not know what is better withdraw o reinvest?

The contract is for one year, if spend all year reinvesting never get money. My doubt is: Why Hashflare let user reinvest option?

Thanks in advanced.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
howard.ashoul

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:19:46 AM

Do you trust them? Reinvest.
Don't you trust them? Withdraw.

My cryptocurrency portfolio: http://www.coinparator.com/. Track your coins rates for free, no registration!
fer344 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:22:33 AM

I really trust, but if spend one year only reinvesting when contract goes to end I will not receive any bitcoin, just all reinvest at mine power!
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:02:27 PM

If you have been investing with mining contracts, have you ever got any profits out of your investments?
For me, buying mining contracts doesn't seem to be profitable anymore. I haven't tried hashflare, but i lost many times with other same minings.
Before you step further,make sure you read topics and answers about cloud mining from other members
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:05:31 PM

People should understand the consequences of reinvesting earnings. If you reinvest what you earn, you'll think that you have more mining capacity, but what you do is give back the money you make to the service, which is their main plan. In other words, everytime you reinvest your earnings, you'll have to start earning from scratch again. It's a well set up plan to put you into a never ending cycle, or a cycle that ends at the time the service wants it to end. People shouldn't fall for these cheap and dirty actions.
SureLockLoans

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:40:52 PM

People should understand the consequences of reinvesting earnings. If you reinvest what you earn, you'll think that you have more mining capacity, but what you do is give back the money you make to the service, which is their main plan. In other words, everytime you reinvest your earnings, you'll have to start earning from scratch again. It's a well set up plan to put you into a never ending cycle, or a cycle that ends at the time the service wants it to end. People shouldn't fall for these cheap and dirty actions.

Exactly this. You shouldn't be using these types of services if you are looking for profit because the way they are designed is to earn off you. if you have made a profit then I would suggest walking away with that profit now instead of giving it back to them and then losing out later down the line.

eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:02:50 PM

Why not just take the profit and withdraw it? You know what will happen to you by reinvesting it and as you withdraw why not try to reinvest it with trading?

In other words, everytime you reinvest your earnings, you'll have to start earning from scratch again.
Very true, staying on the same place will just make you look like this again unless you'll invest into some other place. If you don't want to start again and back to the dip, think again because if I were on your shoe I'll secure myself with the profit and will take of some other way of growing it and not with hashflare anymore.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:23:04 AM

While you still get profit I suggest you to withdraw it, cloud mining usually going to turn into scam site, and you are one of the lucky guy that able to get profit from cloud mining, there are still many ways to earn rather than plunge your fund in cloud mining again

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Fastserv

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:00:19 AM

I really trust, but if spend one year only reinvesting when contract goes to end I will not receive any bitcoin, just all reinvest at mine power!

the invest feature is an option, if you don't like it then don't use it but be reminded with the withdrawal fee everytime you wants to withdraw, the amount isn't a joke specially if you only have small amount of hash power to earn from

Maum

Activity: 250
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:00:47 PM

Are you still able to withdraw? They set withdraw minimums skyhigh.
Anyway, don't reinvest. Hashflare is just turning to scam. So, if you are still able to withdraw, do it, and get out as fast as you can.
fer344 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:25:20 PM

hey guys! many thanks for the responses! I never think so many answers! I will keep little more!
Statsskuld

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:47:06 PM

There is several errors in your thinking about reinvesting.

For example if you Buy say 100THs today and activate reinvest right away. You will have about 500THs after 4-5 Months.
After 366days you will start to lose your initial investments but all the later investments has probably built up a total hashrate of over 1000THs, perhaps alot more.

And day 367 you will only lose about 1.8THs but you will gain like 80THs since you already have so much.

To make this easier to understand there is a very good calculator out there that not many know about:
https://whatsmyip.com/hashflare

Have a look at that one and also when clicking the "see more" button to the right you will also get to see HashFlares own calculation.
I think that if you scroll down one year then you will fully understand what I am getting at.

so.. https://whatsmyip.com/hashflare look at it and comment if there is any questions about it.
pushkarmore

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:46:52 PM

Simple, If you believe them then go forward to invest with them and if you are not satisfied then don't go with them. Just use your experience to work,  are their project trustworthy and do their project have potential to give you a good chunk of profit if yes then go with them. Do your proper research and then bond with them.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 724

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:30:46 PM

I dont know if op decide to purchase power a month ago if it does then hes unlucky because of the situation happened on hashflare recently. If he didnt tend to invest on those times then hes lucky that he avoided such situation. For me investing on cloudmining isnt really worth already specially the contract do already have the duration of 1 year. Considering on mining difficulty it would turn out that you wont really make any profits in the end of your contract. which means you are just wasting your time and money even if you do make compounding.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:04:24 PM

If you have doubt just withdraw your investment specially if you already got good profit. Also i think many accusation for hashflare right now and that is a bad thing to them the possibility to run away brings all the investment is very high with a new contract. But the decision is up to you.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:09:27 PM

Do you trust them? Reinvest.
Don't you trust them? Withdraw.
Agree with this, this is very simple answer but very meaningful.
Having trust but also have a doubt much better to keep your bitcoin in safe than reinvesting, there is no cloud mining exist for more than 3 years, they will only getting trust of more investors then after that they will do their mission to take investment and never coming back. Be careful mate hoping you choose a right decision.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:17:57 AM

I have got an account at Hashflare, but I do not know what is better withdraw o reinvest?

The contract is for one year, if spend all year reinvesting never get money. My doubt is: Why Hashflare let user reinvest option?

Thanks in advanced.

Don't reinvest. You are not going to make anything in the long run and if you reinvest you're literally just compounding your losses. Take whatever you get and withdraw, and take the losses that you have already incurred.

I'd say that you probably lost out on a lot of money because they made every single contract 1 year instead of lifetime, which means that people are overpaying initially when they bought their share.

There are no guarantees that they won't reduce 1 year to 6 months or something. Take your money out of there when you still can.
ShadowBJ21

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:44:37 AM

Why not mixing it up?

Step 1: Get back your initial investment (if Hashflares calculation ist correct this should happen after 2.5 - 3 months)
Step 2: Cash out a set amount of winning (e.g. after another month)
Step 3: re-invest for one month to add to your mining capacity
Go back to step 2

This way you will realize winnings but also keep your mining running without new investments from scratch.
muzuca

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:10:04 PM

Why not mixing it up?

Step 1: Get back your initial investment (if Hashflares calculation ist correct this should happen after 2.5 - 3 months)
Go back to step 2

This way you will realize winnings but also keep your mining running without new investments from scratch.

I made a guide with updated values... I still recommend them, but you have to be patient in some cases.

See: http://conquistarbitcoins.blogspot.com.br/2017/12/how-to-mine-bitcoin-in-cloud.html

ROI today is about 4.5 months, but I'm hoping bitcoin will continue to grow.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:47:21 PM

Why not mixing it up?

Go back to step 2

I made a guide with updated values... I still recommend them, but you have to be patient in some cases.

See: http://conquistarbitcoins.blogspot.com.br/2017/12/how-to-mine-bitcoin-in-cloud.html

ROI today is about 4.5 months, but I'm hoping bitcoin will continue to grow.
Been wondering on how did you able to calculate the roi for 4.5 months which i cant see this thing for it to be possible and even on 1 year contract you cant able to reach out roi this is why i dont really suggest to reinvest again your funds into Hashflare. If you are really eager on investing then only put up on the money that you can afford to lose .Just dont blame us if you lose money and dont tell us that we didnt warn you.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: