Bitcoin Forum
April 22, 2024, 11:58:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashflare, withdraw o reinvest?  (Read 825 times)
muzuca

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:56:48 PM

Why not mixing it up?

Step 1: Get back your initial investment (if Hashflares calculation ist correct this should happen after 2.5 - 3 months)
Step 2: Cash out a set amount of winning (e.g. after another month)
Step 3: re-invest for one month to add to your mining capacity
Go back to step 2

This way you will realize winnings but also keep your mining running without new investments from scratch.

I made a guide with updated values... I still recommend them, but you have to be patient in some cases.

See: http://conquistarbitcoins.blogspot.com.br/2017/12/how-to-mine-bitcoin-in-cloud.html

ROI today is about 4.5 months, but I'm hoping bitcoin will continue to grow.
Been wondering on how did you able to calculate the roi for 4.5 months which i cant see this thing for it to be possible and even on 1 year contract you cant able to reach out roi this is why i dont really suggest to reinvest again your funds into Hashflare. If you are really eager on investing then only put up on the money that you can afford to lose .Just dont blame us if you lose money and dont tell us that we didnt warn you.

I'm using their services for more than 8 months and I already had my ROI... ok, bitcoin difficulty is high nowadays, the TH/s price increased... but using the cryptocompare btc calculator will you see that the ROI will be less than 4.5 months...

Look: https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/btc?HashingPower=1&HashingUnit=TH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=0&CostPerkWh=0

With 1 TH/s that costs USD 220 in Hashflare, you may have more or less USD 667 in one year, discounting the maintenance fee.

Of course I hope that the increase of the mining difficulty will be compensate by the btc value.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yudkowske

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:22:06 PM

Still not clear if reinvestment amount will be considered as a new contract purchase which will last one year. Can anyone please clarify this?
Doug E. Dee

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:36:39 PM

Still not clear if reinvestment amount will be considered as a new contract purchase which will last one year. Can anyone please clarify this?

Hi yud, each re-invest has an expire date 1 year out from date of re-invest.
yudkowske

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:56:02 PM

Hi yud, each re-invest has an expire date 1 year out from date of re-invest.

I haven't found this in the faq section of hashflare website. Can you please share the source of this info?
LooPoo

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:02:00 PM

Yes, every reinvestment is a contract of its own and will last about 365 days.
I do not know this by experience, I read about somewhere else plus. Also I applied logic. Since the initial purchase is limited to a year also every purchase per reinvest must be limited to one year.
Also there is this calculator I linked below.
https://whatsmyip.com/hashflare
You can set your initial investment and the hashrate you got.

I'm one of the people who tried first buying a little hashrate, then deciding several days later it is worth buying a decent amount of hashrate.
The second purchase is stil pending. I recon the 14 days you have to wait for withdraw, after registering or setting/changing wallet adress also counts for purchases.
It is nowhere clearly stated but many people who make their first purchase are getting through. And I am sitting here and presumably waiting for the 14 days period to end so my second purchase can start.
Wrote a ticket and the stated time that I have to be patient for an answer is after christmas eve.

Since I trust HF (do I have even a choice after making payment in BTC?) I planned to reinvest for about 4 to 6 months. Withdraving BTC to a trusted wallet when I can get initial investment plus 10%.
The rest I'd just let sit there for the cummulative contracts to end and then decide wether I should reinvest.
yudkowske

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:50:03 PM

I do not know this by experience, I read about somewhere else plus.

I would prefer the real source. I have tried to contact them but waiting their reply for a week already.
muzuca

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:48:51 PM

I do not know this by experience, I read about somewhere else plus. Also I applied logic. Since the initial purchase is limited to a year also every purchase per reinvest must be limited to one year.

I'm one of the people who tried first buying a little hashrate, then deciding several days later it is worth buying a decent amount of hashrate.
The second purchase is stil pending. I recon the 14 days you have to wait for withdraw, after registering or setting/changing wallet adress also counts for purchases.
It is nowhere clearly stated but many people who make their first purchase are getting through. And I am sitting here and presumably waiting for the 14 days period to end so my second purchase can start.
Wrote a ticket and the stated time that I have to be patient for an answer is after christmas eve.

Since I trust HF (do I have even a choice after making payment in BTC?) I planned to reinvest for about 4 to 6 months. Withdraving BTC to a trusted wallet when I can get initial investment plus 10%.
The rest I'd just let sit there for the cummulative contracts to end and then decide wether I should reinvest.

I like this calculator, so probably do some reinvestment is good... I don't think that reinvest all your balance it's the best choice, because it's too risk ... in some case I try to put new money to buy hashpower.

If someone need help to invest in hashflare, I created this guide: https://conquistarbitcoins.blogspot.com.br/2017/12/how-to-mine-bitcoin-in-cloud.html

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:58:34 PM

If you have enough balance to withdraw, do not reinvest as the contract just for a year. Reinvest is a trap button obviously, if you don't set it, your btc will automatically used for reinvest, shady. Hashflare isn't a good cloud mining, but it's the only one left after bitcoin contract from genesis mining is out of stock. However, current blockchain network doesn't allows to send bitcoin with low fees, so it's not recommend to withdraw until the mempool back to normal, at least until blockchain has less than 20,000 unconfirmed transactions and you are good to go.
ShadowBJ21

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:22:45 AM

If you have enough balance to withdraw, do not reinvest as the contract just for a year. Reinvest is a trap button obviously, if you don't set it, your btc will automatically used for reinvest, shady. Hashflare isn't a good cloud mining, but it's the only one left after bitcoin contract from genesis mining is out of stock. However, current blockchain network doesn't allows to send bitcoin with low fees, so it's not recommend to withdraw until the mempool back to normal, at least until blockchain has less than 20,000 unconfirmed transactions and you are good to go.

There's nothing shady! If you don't change the default setting it is set to "do not reinvest". You have to explicitly choose "reinvest".

Also most people don't seem to see that 1-year contract is the only business model that makes sense.
Those so called lifetime-contracts are the real fraud. Because they terminate as soon as utility-costs are higher than the earnings from mining ... which can happen from anywere between 1-3 years usually. Much harder to calculate but makes you believe you have to pay only one time.

So reinvest is a good opportunity to make sure your mining power doesn't run out. But of course I wouldn't reinvest all.

And at the moment reinvest isn't a good idea: Due to limited ressources Hashflare upped their price from 1,50 to 2,20 per 10 GH/s.
Very tough to make money with that costs. So I would wait to reinvest till it's back down to 1,50 again!
hashrateorg

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 02:50:32 PM

I would suggest withdrawing instead of reinvesting but it is up to your discretion.
Statsskuld

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:18:34 PM

Thanks I totaly agree.

And https://whatsmyip.com/hashflare is probably the best/most honest online caclucator out there. Tweaking it a bit with a supposedly higher bitcoinprice increase gives a very nice result. Its possible to reinvest for 3-4 months and then turn it off and just restart the calculation with what you got after those months. The plan is to add ability to turn off reinvest or add extra founds after a set amount of time.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 06:43:39 PM

I have got an account at Hashflare, but I do not know what is better withdraw o reinvest?

The contract is for one year, if spend all year reinvesting never get money. My doubt is: Why Hashflare let user reinvest option?

Thanks in advanced.
Wow a guy with daring to reinvest his investment? Hm, not that I'm against the hash flare or something like that but to be honest you will never get the investment back with this website or cloud mining site and even not with any trusted or high ranked mining. The thing is they do not work in the way they should work really. The golden time is gone brother. Cloud mining doesnt work now, they have there terms of contract limited to one year only and with your investment you will never reach the ROI. So you won't be able to get what you invested. For now you should cash out the withdraw amount if it is really possible for you. Because the minimum cash out is around 0.01 for hash flare now. To achieve this one is impossible now a days and fees are killing the fun. So please check everything twice.
Statsskuld

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:38:38 PM

I have got an account at Hashflare, but I do not know what is better withdraw o reinvest?

The contract is for one year, if spend all year reinvesting never get money. My doubt is: Why Hashflare let user reinvest option?

Thanks in advanced.
Wow a guy with daring to reinvest his investment? Hm, not that I'm against the hash flare or something like that but to be honest you will never get the investment back with this website or cloud mining site and even not with any trusted or high ranked mining. The thing is they do not work in the way they should work really. The golden time is gone brother. Cloud mining doesnt work now, they have there terms of contract limited to one year only and with your investment you will never reach the ROI. So you won't be able to get what you invested. For now you should cash out the withdraw amount if it is really possible for you. Because the minimum cash out is around 0.01 for hash flare now. To achieve this one is impossible now a days and fees are killing the fun. So please check everything twice.

I started to reinvest for about 2 weeks, and then I switched to cashout. After about 8 days now I got about 9% back. The calculation on their own page said ROI in about 60 days if I remember correctly when joining. But if this continues I guess it will turn out to be about 100 days, which I think is acceptable.
I will cashout for some time now before starting to reinvest again. If and When I get my investment back then I will turn on reinvestment "for ever" (well ok, for about a year to be more exact)
ShadowBJ21

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:11:06 AM

I started to reinvest for about 2 weeks, and then I switched to cashout. After about 8 days now I got about 9% back. The calculation on their own page said ROI in about 60 days if I remember correctly when joining. But if this continues I guess it will turn out to be about 100 days, which I think is acceptable.
I will cashout for some time now before starting to reinvest again. If and When I get my investment back then I will turn on reinvestment "for ever" (well ok, for about a year to be more exact)

While their calculation is correct in general, it's a bit misleading because it doesn't factor in the maintenance cost. So your 100 days assumption are indeed closer to the reality.
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:12:03 AM

so are hashflare withdraws going through if you do a 0.05BTC or higher withdraw?

i haven't got 0.05BTC yet but not sure how much more to invest incase withdraws aren't working?

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: