Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:38:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥💥💥💥🔊ANN][ADITUS 🍷] Luxury Access Platform for Crypto-Affluents  (Read 2450 times)
cryptowye

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:50:43 AM

I can't access to the whitlist page.
Maybe Europe ip is blocked?
cryptomeo (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:18:09 AM

One of your policy is user data should remain private, and that it will only be controlled by the user. User data  encrypted can make data safe to hackers. But what are the necessary precautions  that you can do if the users data was hacked? Do you have other security features to make sure that all data is safe?

All data is specifically authorised by you. AES encryption is used to encrypt it before it is stored on ur phone

Please head to our telegram group for prompt response. And please take note out token sale will end December 20th

https://t.me/aditusnetwork

To register whitelist and get your token,
https://tokensale.aditus.net/
cryptomeo (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:19:01 AM

I can't access to the whitlist page.
Maybe Europe ip is blocked?

pm you, thanks
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:13:05 AM

This is a great opportunity for us to have Aditus. This such great project that let us crypto-users to enjoy access to a rich offering of luxury products and services in complete privacy. I hope to engage in this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:18:42 PM

Your Whitelisting process has a very clear instruction that is impossible for others not to follow. It is a detailed instructions that has to follow accordingly. Security wise, I think this is one of the great feature of your company.

Paul_Jum

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 02:22:48 PM

What have you done at the moment?
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:54:38 PM

What have you done at the moment?

This is under development project at the moment they are doing ICO so you have chance to investment into this project. Mostly projects have long term goal to develop something unique and useful that is why you have to wait for this.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:08:58 AM

This project has a high potential to make its way to succeed in the market. Thanks to the idea regarding the Luxury Access Platform for Crypto-Affluents. This project might be trillion dollar opportunity, because it will enables luxury merchants to target market customers, and to engage with possible customers without 3rd party middlemen, yet still without infringing on user’s privacy.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
cryptomeo (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:40:46 AM

We just launched our second bounty here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2522225.0

If you are blogger or yourber, huge rewards await you.

thanks
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:23:55 PM

Oh is this project is useful? What are the things that you need to be sure that this project will be success? Jyst asking

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bebekbakar

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:30:48 PM

very good airdrop dev program, so i come to fill your airdrop form and follow all the rules but until now i do not get your coin token. so I also say thank you and I believe that there will be good things for me besides this
cryptomeo (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:00:55 PM

Oh is this project is useful? What are the things that you need to be sure that this project will be success? Jyst asking

These are some seriously good questions.  Smiley
How useful? We are bringing the best of crypto and blockchain to the luxury lifestyle market. We would create a really niche yet lucrative market segment to the crypto-affluents as well. We are in the unique position as no other similar ICO that is as serious and experienced as Aditus team. To make things happened, we only believe hard-working team and we had been busy promoting the cryptocurrency, decentrlaized blockchain technology to our exclusive clientele and extending brands engagements. If you need better and detailed info, please do head to our group chat (https://t.me/aditusnetwork), our CEO, co-founders, team and advisors are always there to explain the complete Aditus ecosystem.

very good airdrop dev program, so i come to fill your airdrop form and follow all the rules but until now i do not get your coin token. so I also say thank you and I believe that there will be good things for me besides this

Hi, thanks for the kind words and support, a matter of fact, no one has ADI tokens yet.  Wink The tokens will only be distributed after the token sale.

That's looking like a serious project.
You have already a website for tokensale & ADITUS information. I think you don't want to miss to promote your project on YouTube. If you want to do this then you can contact with me.

Thanks for the suggestion, really appreciate it. We just launched a content bounty here,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2522225.0
You are welcome to help us spreading the Aditus project. If you need more info and has any more suggestion, please do join the bounty group here, https://t.me/aditusbountylounge

Please feels free to ask if you have any doubts or questions. Thanks

s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:37:57 PM

ADITUS means accessibility in Latin, am I right? Your company has an interesting brand new platform that is decentralized, and integrates encryption. Brand new concept that will surely has benefits.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cryptomeo (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:35:59 AM

ADITUS means accessibility in Latin, am I right? Your company has an interesting brand new platform that is decentralized, and integrates encryption. Brand new concept that will surely has benefits.

Thanks. Spot on.
Please continued the support and spreads the words. Aditus will boom in 2018. Smiley
cryptomeo (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:53:02 AM

Another great article on Aditus

Luxury For The Crypto-affluent: Introducing The Aditus Network

The Spirit of the Future, Engineered Today. The GRAY team has sought to realise this goal through our creations since day one, striving to bring luxury and technology together in our image. Today, we spotlight a company working to realise the same goals, but through the perspective of blockchain technology. Introducing the Aditus Network.

Barely a week ago, the value of bitcoin reached a record high of $10,000USD, marking yet another milestone for the cryptocurrency community that just a couple of months ago, was celebrating the value of bitcoin reaching $1,000USD.

What does this mean for all the newly minted crypto-affluents? It is apparent that there currently exists an awkward relationship between these crypto-affluents and the traditional luxury community. On one hand, many crypto-affluents are frustrated that the luxury industry is slow to warm up to them, and many of the exclusive events, services and products remain closed off to them, leaving them excluded by merchants. On the other, luxury brands continue to struggle with how to reach out to the crypto-affluent community, understanding their needs and acknowledging their rightful place among the 1%. Few luxury merchants have come to embrace cryptocurrency as a viable form of payments, and many more are grasping with the notion that the crypto-affluent are a more reserved, privacy-conscious group that requires more attention.

This problem of access, on both sides of the coin is what Aditus is attempting to resolve. As the first dedicated luxury access platform serving crypto-affluents, Aditus aims to create a decentralised platform to empower crypto-users to enjoy a platform into the world of luxury products and services in complete privacy, allowing them to make purchases with the crypto-currency of their choice. For merchants, this means access to a new niche of customers, engaging with them without a middleman while continuing to respect their privacy.

The model is a simple one, but such is the power of the blockchain that it is impossible to envision it occurring anywhere else. Users will always maintain full control of their data, free from any surveillance by both Aditus or a third party without the User's express consent. As the team puts it, think of Aditus as equivalent to a top tier credit card rewards program, but built exclusively for the crypto-affluent.

Founded by a team of veteran entrepreneurs in the luxury industry, the team is well poised to provide a new frontier for luxury technology, augmented by a strong core of blockchain developers to ensure that its foundations of encryption, smart contracts and payment gateways are secure for the crypto-affluent.

Discover more about the Aditus Network on their official website, https://www.aditus.net/

The article was originally posted here: https://gray-international.com/blogs/hyper-modern-magazine/luxury-for-the-crypto-affluent-introducing-the-aditus-network

s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:50:19 AM

What will happen with the unsold token after the ICO ends?

kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:12:57 AM

How do you address the privacy issues of your investors/ members which you know is very important to blockchain and crypto currency owner/ user?

Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:23:43 AM

These are some seriously good questions.  Smiley
How useful? We are bringing the best of crypto and blockchain to the luxury lifestyle market. We would create a really niche yet lucrative market segment to the crypto-affluents as well. We are in the unique position as no other similar ICO that is as serious and experienced as Aditus team. To make things happened, we only believe hard-working team and we had been busy promoting the cryptocurrency, decentrlaized blockchain technology to our exclusive clientele and extending brands engagements. If you need better and detailed info, please do head to our group chat (https://t.me/aditusnetwork), our CEO, co-founders, team and advisors are always there to explain the complete Aditus ecosystem.

Hi, thanks for the kind words and support, a matter of fact, no one has ADI tokens yet.  Wink The tokens will only be distributed after the token sale.

That's looking like a serious project.
You have already a website for tokensale & ADITUS information. I think you don't want to miss to promote your project on YouTube. If you want to do this then you can contact with me.

Thanks for the suggestion, really appreciate it. We just launched a content bounty here,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2522225.0
You are welcome to help us spreading the Aditus project. If you need more info and has any more suggestion, please do join the bounty group here, https://t.me/aditusbountylounge

Please feels free to ask if you have any doubts or questions. Thanks

In your bounty you say that you will pay by ADITUS token.
Generally every bounty manager pay token for YouTube video. But i want to receive payment by BTC OR ETH. You can pay me by btc or ETH???
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:11:06 PM

Aditus is a new decentralised network built on the Ethereum blockchain, integrating
a smart phone app, smart contracts, encryption protocols and payment gateways.
cryptomeo (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:08:38 PM

In your bounty you say that you will pay by ADITUS token.
Generally every bounty manager pay token for YouTube video. But i want to receive payment by BTC OR ETH. You can pay me by btc or ETH???

Hi, can you pm @cryptomeo on telegram?
thanks
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: