Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:39:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NumberFive is a lying troll who accuses people of scamming  (Read 2339 times)
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:35:47 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2013, 01:14:22 AM by KingOfSports

NumberFive has continously posted in my threads saying I am a scammer when I am not. I have done legitimate business with many people here and on Seals. This child has threatened in PM that he will contact my mother or something stupid. Do not do business with this child.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NumberFive

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 12:54:20 AM

Swear on your mothers life Ian, you never scammed anyone. Come up lets see this.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1105

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 07:48:43 AM

Swear on your mothers life Ian, you never scammed anyone. Come up lets see this.

lolololololol, yes let's see this

* DiamondCardz gets the popcorn

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 08:16:16 AM

Okay, I will admit that is very scary that you know my name, borderline on the verge of stalking. I found and looked if you google my twitter handle u get my name, which is exactly what happened when I tried it. So not worried there. Second of all, I swear I have not scammed anyone. Third, you keep claiming I have scammed someone but yet 1, you fail to provide any reference to how I have scammed and 2nd for what amount? Maybe I had a deal that got delayed and they freaked, it happens. Couple times I took an extra hour cause my normal stores to buy moneypaks were out, had to go searching for them. I know that 1 of the 2 times the seller had freaked out. I can assure you though no one will claim I have scammed them. When I buy, I pay, always. When I sell and they send payment I send them btc, always. That is my response to your demand.

S110RE

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 12:13:29 PM

Okay, I will admit that is very scary that you know my name, borderline on the verge of stalking. I found and looked if you google my twitter handle u get my name, which is exactly what happened when I tried it. So not worried there. Second of all, I swear I have not scammed anyone. Third, you keep claiming I have scammed someone but yet 1, you fail to provide any reference to how I have scammed and 2nd for what amount? Maybe I had a deal that got delayed and they freaked, it happens. Couple times I took an extra hour cause my normal stores to buy moneypaks were out, had to go searching for them. I know that 1 of the 2 times the seller had freaked out. I can assure you though no one will claim I have scammed them. When I buy, I pay, always. When I sell and they send payment I send them btc, always. That is my response to your demand.

AMEN!

Haha, so easily how the label "scammer" can be thrown around. I myself get people instigating I'm possibly scammer when i don't want to pay for there coins way above spot when they reply to my buy add.

If the accuser can provide substantial evidence I will eat my own words!

Chow!
NumberFive

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 12:37:05 PM

Let's start with your name to establish who you are IRL

Okay cool. Go to your local CVS or walmart or other moneygram location. The current mtgox price is $102.8 per coin right now. So send $205.60 to Ian Marderness, location is Maryland, United States. I will go pick it up tonight if you send within the next hour. Thanks, let me know if you have any trouble

So you've posted numerous places you are a regular at sealswithclubs. Well lets look at the WoT there

http://sealsdeals.info/?trust

Search for your previous account imardern

There you can see you stole a bitcoin from user pyth0n.

AMEN!

Haha, so easily how the label "scammer" can be thrown around. I myself get people instigating I'm possibly scammer when i don't want to pay for there coins way above spot when they reply to my buy add.

Chow!
Start eating, youtube preferably.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 01:09:11 PM

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 03:01:02 PM

Let's start with your name to establish who you are IRL

Okay cool. Go to your local CVS or walmart or other moneygram location. The current mtgox price is $102.8 per coin right now. So send $205.60 to Ian Marderness, location is Maryland, United States. I will go pick it up tonight if you send within the next hour. Thanks, let me know if you have any trouble

So you've posted numerous places you are a regular at sealswithclubs. Well lets look at the WoT there

http://sealsdeals.info/?trust

Search for your previous account imardern

There you can see you stole a bitcoin from user pyth0n.

AMEN!

Chow!
Start eating, youtube preferably.
First of all I am not imardern, but I can see the resemblence to my name I will admit that. Second of all who is this pyth0n person? Sure let me create an account and post a message on your WOT saying you stole too, that'll really provide all the evidence. But oh yes, like I personally who have done escrows and purchases of BTC where they sent to me before I had payment for 5+ BTC would scam someone over a coin, checking that date, when coins went for uh $50-$75. Get real.

NumberFive

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 03:09:10 PM

Not surprised you lie, scammers say anything and everything.

Like I said, swear on your mothers life, lets see how big of a scumbag you really are.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 03:11:04 PM

For example, I just bought 4 BTC YESTERDAY with moneypak and didn't even have the moneypak. BUT Graven29 who has trusted me in sales of 5+ BTC, sent first to ME and I went and got him his moneypak. Ask him on seals, no issue. But keep sharing how I'd ruin my rep over maximum $75, gives me a good laugh too as you just tried acting all tough in PMs again against me in which I am not responding to anymore.  Smiley

NumberFive

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 03:12:03 PM

I never said you didn't do legit trades since scamming, keep avoiding the subject.

Swear on your mother, common do it.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 03:17:03 PM

I never said you didn't do legit trades since scamming, keep avoiding the subject.

This troll keeps PMing me that he is doxxing my mom tonight whatever that means. I will say I swear I have not scammed anymore but just to irritate you, I will not swear on my mom's life. Plus why feed into the troll's wishes? Smiley
Gets the popcorn as well  Cheesy

NumberFive

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 03:18:21 PM

This troll keeps PMing me that he is doxxing my mom tonight whatever that means. I will say I swear I have not scammed anymore but just to irritate you, I will not swear on my mom's life. Plus why feed into the troll's wishes? Smiley

Yep confirmed scammer.

I do give you props for not swearing on your mothers life when you know youre lying though.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 03:26:47 PM

Yep confirmed scammer.

I do give you props for not swearing on your mothers life when you know youre lying though.

Yup cause your evidence is just soo overwhelming, actually no. Like I said, anyone can post comments to someone's WOT. Feel free to make it your life's purpose to follow every one of my posts like you have been doing. Its honestly just annoying.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 03:46:18 PM

NumberFive

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 07:46:07 PM

Yep confirmed scammer.

Yup cause your evidence is just soo overwhelming, actually no. Like I said, anyone can post comments to someone's WOT. Feel free to make it your life's purpose to follow every one of my posts like you have been doing. Its honestly just annoying.

If you look at the date it was months ago. You and I both know its you, I mean fuck it's your name.

All good, I know you are a piece of shit. If anyone does business with you doesn't effect me at all, I am just warning others who you really are. 

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 02:30:39 PM

If you look at the date it was months ago. You and I both know its you, I mean fuck it's your name.

All good, I know you are a piece of shit. If anyone does business with you doesn't effect me at all, I am just warning others who you really are. 

It's spelled affect. Carry on.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
solidshotnosh

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 02:06:42 PM

Yep confirmed scammer.

In my experience, scammers are the only one's who take this much effort to prove that they are not in fact scammers.
NumberFive

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 09:17:25 AM

(I think this needs a bump)

Anyone else notice how hard he pushes how "trustworthy" he is.

NumberFive

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 11:50:41 AM

He also only 19 and trying to hard to build rep when he can't handle it himself, his own words

I have decided I have no decision. I cannot make one. I want to split the coins, flip a coin or have a 4th party take over this escrow. I can;t do this and never will escrow again.

Why are you offering to escrow in the first place? Why are you pushing your rep so hard?

Why is your real name linked with a scammer?

Hmm I bet it's because you are one!

How can people be so blind to not see this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=247959.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=248078.msg2631570#msg2631570

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: