Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:51:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Martcoin – The first blockchain platform for betting in the world.  (Read 8218 times)
MartPlatform (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:50:38 AM

At present, we receive more than 20,000 email to support each day ask about why they can not buy Mart. Please read our announcement at: https://www.facebook.com/martcoin/posts/151049218851142
Dear Martcoin community,
To ensure fairness of areas in different time zones. We will only sell 1 block at each subsequent sale. If you can not buy, try the following tips:
- Turn off all other web tasks that are running when purchasing ICO.
- Use Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge for the best performance.
- Use faster internet connection, limited use of wireless devices.
As the number of buyers will be very crowded and the amount of released Martcoin coming will be very limited, we will not reply to support cases that can not purchase ICO, it depends on your internet connection and your luck, we can not intervene.
Note: If you could not buy Martcoin, you could make ETH withdrawal orders from now on. We will check the security closely and transfer money to you at 0 am UTC on every Friday.
Thank you for your support.

We may reply email lately, but we will not miss anyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trananhclone1

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:37:30 AM

Hi Martcoin

When will you handle "Out of gas" transaction ?
You notified in Telegram channel that fail transactions will be supported in 6 hours. But mine is failed 1 day ago

Thanks
EstyzBalln

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:23:23 AM

Next to impossible to buy this coin, its as though they are blocking all english speaking customers, haven't seen one purchase success from anyone talking to 30+ people.
dangbien9999

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:16:16 PM

Now wedsite is down pls tell me what is going on ?
olivernguyen

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:48:38 AM

if it is an erc20 token, the adresses should begin with 0x, which they dont. its a pure scam, made in china. the real sad part is that most people dont use their brains, are blinded by the % of the """"LENDING"""" they can make, and are then outraged when they lose their money.

Take a look at the other coin lending like: unix, ucoin, head is 0x?
Congruent coin erc20 must have 0x stars? Who required this? Who specified it ?.
To Evidence where to say it is China, when the traffic in Russia.
Please read carefully.

unix and ucoin are not erc-20 token.
I check some token erc-20 lending like grx, bte, hcr. They all start with 0x and search available on https://etherscan.io why martcoin is not?
nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:26:11 PM

i wish CL reaches $25 soon and $200 in the future. though a small amount as compared to the size of CL token, it is selling upto $4 at the exchange.xchange. this is i believe a good sign.
_7vit

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:21:04 AM

Not able to buy any coin here. Whatever I do many days nothing, 0 bought
ReasonOff

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:07:57 AM

Return all the ethereum left from ICO purchases!
ReasonOff

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:54:24 AM

Just to let you know I've got my ethereum back. Thank you!
MrKubem

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:10:35 PM

Hello dev,
Are you the one who launched this topic?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2658477.new#new

Lil_babe

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:26:50 AM

My eth is paralyzed in the order. The price was changing too fast at the beginning and people who placed orders can't make any purchases.  Guys, enable cancelling the order. The exchange is a joke without it. It doesn't work properly.
rudystyle

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:41:48 AM

Exchange has been coded very poorly.  Better to take some more time and release it properly

zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:17:44 AM

Discord app link is expired for joining discord group joining , so please provide the new link.

canhnguyencx@gmail.com

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:33:56 PM

HELP ME RECOVER 2FA OR DISABLED 2FA.
Hi Martcoin support team!
I was Nguyen Duc Canh from Vietnam
I have an account on Martcoin, and Enable 2FA
I hope the team can help recovery 2FA or disable 2FA so I can access my account.
I have sent so many messages to be supported but has yet to be answered.
Email address: canhnguyencx@gmail.com
Thanks a lot, team!
MartPlatform (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:11:11 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR MARTCOIN COMMUNITY
The core team has returned to continue the work of creating the best betting coin ever. We would like to inform you as follows:

- Today you can two-way transfer between your main wallet and exchange wallet. Two wallets will help secure your account better than one.
- There has been an increase in attacks on the crypto money market. We are creating more layers of security for your account, so you will temporarily not be able to withdraw money from the trading exchange, the expected completion time is 7 days. This is to protect investors, please be patient.
- 2FA reset requests must be sent by registered email account to be supported. We will delay the reset 3 to 7 days after receiving the email so that the account holder has time to check, in case the email is hacked.
- We are checking and finalizing the last part of the Lending - Spinning program and will be deployed in the soonest time. We will send an notification email to everyone as soon as the program is deployed.

Wish Martcoin investors a prosperous year.
Lil_babe

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:19:20 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR MARTCOIN COMMUNITY
The core team has returned to continue the work of creating the best betting coin ever. We would like to inform you as follows:

- Today you can two-way transfer between your main wallet and exchange wallet. Two wallets will help secure your account better than one.
- There has been an increase in attacks on the crypto money market. We are creating more layers of security for your account, so you will temporarily not be able to withdraw money from the trading exchange, the expected completion time is 7 days. This is to protect investors, please be patient.
- 2FA reset requests must be sent by registered email account to be supported. We will delay the reset 3 to 7 days after receiving the email so that the account holder has time to check, in case the email is hacked.
- We are checking and finalizing the last part of the Lending - Spinning program and will be deployed in the soonest time. We will send an notification email to everyone as soon as the program is deployed.

Wish Martcoin investors a prosperous year.

Hi, dev! Are you going to enable Cancel function in the orders? Can't wait for your Lending program Smiley
_7vit

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:56:03 PM

I can't buy on internal exchange - Buy fail. Insufficient account for this transaction !
Anybody has this issue???
MartPlatform (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:43:16 AM

We have deployed Lending Spinning program. This is a Spinning program that participants will surely win, up to a maximum of 67% a day. Spin turn will be added at 10am (UTC) daily.
We will launch a huge incentive program for the earliest Lending participants. Do not miss the best opportunity to multiply your assets in this year.
Check out the Spinning tutorial at the following link: https://martcoin.io/lending.html
Good luck everyone.
CryptozKeeper

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:03:15 AM

When will you enable ETH transfers from the exchange to our wallets?
CryptoSplinter

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:00:31 AM

When will ETH withdrawals be enabled? it's now been over a month. release the coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: