Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:08:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to buy now  (Read 1592 times)
win z
Copper Member

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Nucleus.Vision

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 07:02:50 PM

Right now: DNT, SUB, POWR, ETH, NEO

Best Altcoins coming soon: nCash (Nucleus.Vision), ST (SimpleToken)

Raegorl

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:05:15 PM

Ark has a lot of projects coming close to completion and FunFair will release their alpha/beta products early on in 2018... Good time to get in on both right now i'd say. Ethereum is always a good buy as well, that goes without saying. But remember to always keep a percentage of your portfolio in Bitcoin.

Sanglotslongs2

Activity: 260
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:10:05 PM

Ardor will launch mainet 1st january. And his first child chain will be IGNIS. It was an ICO but if you missed it you can buy NXT and for 2 NXT buy you will be reward of 1 IGNIS. It's a great deal because after the "fork" you can sell NXT ! They are not burned.
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:18:29 PM

I am an active participant of the Bitsend airdrop and I must say that there is no better feeling than getting bitsend coins airdropped into your wallet every week out of nowhere without any amount of effort whatsoever. I am loving the price appreciation of this coin and I am waiting for it to reach the moon. As for which coin to invest in, my advice would be to invest in Electroneum or Spectre since I feel these coins will take off to the moon very soon in the near future.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
altcoiner707 (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:17:01 AM

Ardor will launch mainet 1st january. And his first child chain will be IGNIS. It was an ICO but if you missed it you can buy NXT and for 2 NXT buy you will be reward of 1 IGNIS. It's a great deal because after the "fork" you can sell NXT ! They are not burned.
this guys now sup
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:23:32 AM

I will try to see the NXT coins carefully, how the prospect of this coin in the future hopefully NXT coins really give a huge advantage. thanks for the information.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:34:03 AM

Ethereum is all time altcoin to buy to invest and use to buy quality ICO as well, ALGORY come to mind in this regard! Ethereum rose 3000% early this year and it has been very stable not until recent 65% increase in price. Ethereum is on a journey of price discovery, and it is better join quickly!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:32:45 AM

I think the best altcoin is neo and eth, because the altcoin is increasingly expensive each year, and almost never goes down in price.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:44:45 AM

Wtc , neo, powr is very good way to buy. Hold it at least 3 months

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Austrin

Activity: 329
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:48:59 AM

I'm can't told who is best altcoin because i see many altcoin and i'm buy 15 altcoin but swp is best i think.
oacorewsoni

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:53:31 AM

Recommend you take a look at the e-Chat project (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255337.840). Now it is the best altcoin to buy with profit
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:24:06 AM

You can try SGR, KSS,Stamps and DVD as they guarantee a great profit with the knowledge on when to hold and when to sell you able to get it in no time. Also make sure all investments are safe it is also risk to put your money after all its your bucks you shoud take list and decide.
Sateetje

Activity: 323
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:25:53 AM

NEM (XEM), they have a working product and a lot of partnerships coming...

ProximaX - Sirius Chain - XPX - METX

Blockchain - Storage - Streaming - Super contracts - Build-In DEX - NFT - Gaming
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:12:18 AM

hmm, maybe you can buy etherum or xrp  Smiley
If you really want to buy any kind of altcoin, then you should definitely go for buying of ETH. It is because of the fact that the demand as well the price of ETH is significantly increasing. The only thing you need to take care of is that you have to go for it only when you are planning for day trading. Otherwise, it is not that much worthy to invest in ETH or any other altcoin which are there.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:40:31 AM

try buying or invest in ETH or LTC, they are also stable in raising their price and name in the crypto market.
Gloria_16

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:48:49 AM

All around expect correction bitcoin, I hope when this happens the price of altcoins increase, in connection with this, the profit can be expected from many coins, for example, the etherium.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:59:20 AM

Waves, in my opinion, has a good potential. I am investing a big portion of my money to waves right now, and some waves tokens as well (wct, mrt, oceanlab)
chansss30

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:02:12 PM

In this industry i thinl Eth is the best for me so far.
mark_salcedo618

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:03:41 PM

Best altcoin to buy now is stratis that shows potential ans opportunity when I review their website.
lelecoeg

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:10:38 PM

I generally stay in ETH, but currently have a bit in Swarm City as it has a lot of potential and a very low market cap for what it is. Sia is good too, though I think the market cap is a bit too high right now - not much room for growth, and thus i'm more or less exited at this point. Sia could go a bit higher though - it's hard to say.

Ethereum ETH: Number two crypto currency next to Bitcoin. While some have loss confidence many still believe Ether has yet to show its full potential.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: