Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:29:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28504 times)
NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 07:23:56 AM

****Please be on extremely Alert!!! Rentberry "Scam Alert" will be update to complete "Scam" in this forum within the next couple of hours, proceed with caution at this point people!!!****

Why are you spamming all the day in this thread? This is the very reliable project with almost 15 000 supporters. Even every day they do a lot of changes and accomplish their ROAD MAP exactly by terms.

Stop doing your dirty activity.
Hope in nearest time mods of the forum branch will ban you!
Good luck!

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NickVasilich

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 07:36:57 AM

What happened? Is this a false project that has been proved? I think team members need to come out and answer the questions reasonably.

Don't worry! as you  see this guy posts only draft msg without any proofs of his words. I hodl my berries and wait for the best time of the overall market. I know in nearest future will be a lot of ppl who need berries for renting purposes!

Never believe for scam alerts before you get your own proofs. You always can check the valid information in Rentberry chat, here even Rentberry CEO conducts live question-answer sessions.

podavan

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:45:24 AM

I see that there is increasing number of projects bringing blockchain into real estate. However, some really good projects with great team and ideas could not raise some substantial funds. It seems that cryptoinvestors are looking into other fields...
True_Will_Set_You_Free

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:49:47 AM

What happened? Is this a false project that has been proved? I think team members need to come out and answer the questions reasonably.

Don't worry! as you  see this guy posts only draft msg without any proofs of his words. I hodl my berries and wait for the best time of the overall market. I know in nearest future will be a lot of ppl who need berries for renting purposes!

Never believe for scam alerts before you get your own proofs. You always can check the valid information in Rentberry chat, here even Rentberry CEO conducts live question-answer sessions.

Do you care do comment why 26 out 35 Rentberry employee LinkedIn profile are not available for public view?

****Please be on extremely Alert!!! Rentberry "Scam Alert" will be update to complete "Scam" in this forum within the next 24 hours, proceed with caution at this point people!!!***
True_Will_Set_You_Free

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:52:25 AM

I see that there is increasing number of projects bringing blockchain into real estate. However, some really good projects with great team and ideas could not raise some substantial funds. It seems that cryptoinvestors are looking into other fields...

Hey, can you answer my question below?

How Rentberry will cover 90 percent of the rent deposit in a large scale(Entire USA), if funds available from berry holders are less than 5 million dollars and Alex(CEO) has indicated on his last podcast that he is not looking for investors? This is the podcast link where Alex comment on investors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL_P9EwAzMs  Just listen to 24:00 - 24:30 minutes within the podcast?

****Please be on extremely Alert!!! Rentberry "Scam Alert" will be update to complete "Scam" in this forum within the next 24 hours, proceed with caution at this point people!!!****
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:01:54 AM

Guys care to have a look into the current market condition instead of being cranky and saying around scam,scam,scam ? BTC/ETH seems to be falling, along with that all altcoins are down. Rentberry itself shows progress to keep on making it a great company but berry token value totally depends on market condition..I don't think any altcoin can take control over the market, neither can Rentberry! We won't see progress until the market recovers!

Do you know why the rentberry team went dark on this forum?

****Note: Rentberry "Scam Alert" will be update to complete "Scam" in the up coming days here in this forum! If any members in this forum oppose or disagree, please make your voice heard in the up coming days here!****

I don't think you have anything to prove by saying it's a scam project! Many of us have invested in this project because we have trust and the trust didn't just grew in one day. If you have a close look into the project achievements , you will find they have made progress from time to time. Yeah, i'm also aware and upset about the current price, we all are who have invested in different project, but it's not only about Rentberry, the market is crashing and in such situation blaming on them is not a fair thing to do. Rentberry can't have control over the market but sure do make progress everyday to make it a well established company. And one more thing to keep in mind, if you were an ICO investor, it was mentioned that Rentberry is only for long term investors. So, we have to keep that in mind and have to wait for some time in order to make profit out of our investment!
NickVasilich

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:32:00 AM

Do you care do comment why 26 out 35 Rentberry employee LinkedIn profile are not available for public view?

****Please be on extremely Alert!!! Rentberry "Scam Alert" will be update to complete "Scam" in this forum within the next 24 hours, proceed with caution at this point people!!!***

and if you mention numbers, don't forget to put here links of unavailable profiles!
You are as usual make unsubstantiated arguments.

And one more thing - You always point to the Newbies, but your rank also the same and your activity is only 28 - So you are too to "young" on the forum. I like you are very active, but my suggestion for you - First, visit For Newbies branch of the forum and Check out the topics about scams. Before doing a lot of conclusions - You have to know a lot. I'm sure that you even can't explain to me what is the Rentberry project about, why are they using blockchain, etc. But as you see, a lot of big and small investors (Me included) could find this project very promising and entrusted our funds for the Renberry team!

True_Will_Set_You_Free

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:45:55 AM

and if you mention numbers, don't forget to put here links of unavailable profiles!
You are as usual make unsubstantiated arguments.

And one more thing - You always point to the Newbies, but your rank also the same and your activity is only 28 - So you are too to "young" on the forum. I like you are very active, but my suggestion for you - First, visit For Newbies branch of the forum and Check out the topics about scams. Before doing a lot of conclusions - You have to know a lot. I'm sure that you even can't explain to me what is the Rentberry project about, why are they using blockchain, etc. But as you see, a lot of big and small investors (Me included) could find this project very promising and entrusted our funds for the Renberry team!

Here is the link that you have requested: https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/people/?facetCurrentCompany=%5B%226389601%22%5D

**"And one more thing - You always point to the Newbies, but your rank also the same and your activity is only 28"** That's correct sir, i am a newbie here. If you are a newbie that put up vague statements here and don't bring anything to the table i will comment on it.

****Please be on extremely Alert!!! Rentberry "Scam Alert" will be update to complete "Scam" in this forum within the next couple hours,
proceed with caution at this point people!!!****

rentberry

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:06:34 AM

its really nice project, when i read the whitepeper its really interesting, Rentberry is on a positive trajectory in the long-term rental platform space. We already have thousands of users and processed more than 224,000 properties on our platform and have raised $4 million in funds from highly respected angel and institutional investors. Unlike many blockchain start-ups, we already have an established business which goes beyond a vision and a roadmap.
i believe this project will bring a good profit, will joining soon and will spread to the world 

Thanks lanangwidyadnyana for your comment! We really appreciate it!

rentberry

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:09:24 AM

Hello Carina.P,
The questions raised were answered above (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2448767.msg40645923#msg40645923). Once you have any additional questions about the project, please let us know.

DaveNiesi

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:24:56 AM

I hope you advance! Acquainted design, a rather interesting design, unblemished logo.
karim30

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:31:07 AM

Rentberry is a big project, one that you shouldn't miss participating in the ICO not only for its wonderful team but also the concept and idea the project represent. I am in it and make sure you play your part and one which you will be proud you did soon.
MartelGun

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:17:07 AM

I've sent a request in telegram, waiting for your answer! A very excellent plan, informed idea, wondrous plan.
Arzamas

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:15:28 AM

Rentberry is a big project, one that you shouldn't miss participating in the ICO not only for its wonderful team but also the concept and idea the project represent. I am in it and make sure you play your part and one which you will be proud you did soon.

I support you because I also believe in success of Rentberry. Recent events (the development of a mobile application, the struggle for the "existence of real estate sites" in Seattle, partnership with other major companies, places in the top ten ICO, etc.) indicate a high level of project activity and that they still have a lot plans ahead. And step by step they achieve these goals!
stonesourcery

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:42:56 AM

I support you because I also believe in success of Rentberry. Recent events (the development of a mobile application, the struggle for the "existence of real estate sites" in Seattle, partnership with other major companies, places in the top ten ICO, etc.) indicate a high level of project activity and that they still have a lot plans ahead. And step by step they achieve these goals!

As of today, June 24, 2018:

****Rentberry ICO has been officially Huh?  BS .

how do you get to SPAM this forum with multiple copy paste of same post?
everybody has heard you already - stop the FUD

Bit_fan_talks

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:05:30 PM

I am also sick and tired of this spam. Wanna have access to real community discussions.
NickVasilich

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:24:04 PM

I am also sick and tired of this spam. Wanna have access to real community discussions.

Realy, first lights in the tread!
Thread moderator, give to your community last news and updates of the project!

FaizRafeek78

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:27:55 PM

***Special announcement***

****Rentberry ICO has been officially declared as complete "Fraud and Scam" in this forum!!!I highly advise anyone that has invested in this ICO to make a complain with SEC.gov: https://www.sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html ****

***The Securities and Exchange Commission is now working on fraudulent ICO Scheme similar to "Rentberry".  https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2018-70 ***
Hehe lol!! Rentberry is not a scam!they are gonna have their app released worldwide soon!the prices compared to ico is pretty disappointing indeed!but do know that they have no control over the marketcondition.and they are doing pretty awesome in areas they do have control over.cheers!
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:37:05 PM

True_Will_Set_You_Free, you've got the answers to your questions by official Rentberry account. Why do you continue to spam this forum with this copy-pasted FUD?
If you are not satisfied with those answers, then this is because you ask such questions which sound more like trolling than real interest in Rentberry plans.
Funds available from berry holders equal 5 M - so what? Any crypto chart is a roller coaster, not a straight line.
Alex didn't said that they are looking for new investors - so do you think he must lay out all plans in public? This would sound like "I need help". Marketing strategy is not such thing.
Did I answered to your questions? Or maybe this is just useless?
Bezuprechnyj

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:30:39 PM

And they will do it again. They will get in touch and answer all questions. At the monthly question and answer session. Check https://rentberry.com/blog/live-qa-session-july-2018
It's a shame that this guy (True_Will_Set_You_Free) has doubts about the project. If he believed in it and as actively promoted it in all possible sources of information, as he does in this forum, he would be the most valuable fan.)
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: