Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:03:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It advisable to quit my present job for bitcoin?  (Read 14050 times)
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:46:50 PM

A regular job can be a good source to have stable incomes so it is not advisable to quit it for bitcoin

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heidikarenina

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

I think it is  depnds on what you want from every job income you but if I suggest you still can work with other jobs so you keep running all your daily activities in the search for income.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:29:50 PM

I think to do that you have to rethink, no matter how we live in the real world many of our vitalistic needs can not be covered just by btc alone, your decision to leave your job is very risky, I think have a second alternative that our life will be it's safer to take it for granted that we bring a change tire in the car unless you are ready with all the risks that will come and you are quite confident and really believe in btc can guarantee your life just do it anyway, your own hands
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:34:00 PM

It is not advisable to quit the present job  and full time work with bitcoin Such thinking is absolute foolishness.Some body got a job
that will be a permanent earning to his family for his first 8 hours the rest of the time he can utilize for his bitcoin so that he can earn an additional money for his family that will be helpful indeed  to sustain  his requirements.By doing the present job and the bitcoin together if he feels that he  has developed himself financially to maintain his family needs with out the above job such a situation only he can he can leave the above job and spare full time with bitcoin
joulion86

Activity: 109
Merit: 53

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

I wouldn't recommend it, if you don't have the right connections and securities. Only if you find a way to scale your income from bitcoin somehow, but i'm not sure that this is a good time for that Cheesy

billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:37:51 PM

I think to do that you have to rethink, no matter how we live in the real world many of our vitalistic needs can not be covered just by btc alone, your decision to leave your job is very risky, I think have a second alternative that our life will be it's safer to take it for granted that we bring a change tire in the car unless you are ready with all the risks that will come and you are quite confident and really believe in btc can guarantee your life just do it anyway, your own hands
Yes. We should not give up our current job to participate full time in bitcoin. That was a bad decision. For me, people who like to work with numbers should give up the job outside. But we are just people who need money, we should not risk, no passion, then your property will be easy to evaporate. That is my opinion and I hope you will refer to it.
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

What's your take on this, should I go ahead and quit?

Thanks

considering how bitcoin goes down this past few weeks, I would say no. If your reason mainly is just to explore, just find spare time for you to do that. Bitcoin would definitely give you profits but it's not as consistent as having salary from your job.
Alien_faucet

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:46:09 PM

In my opinion, you should do both, you shouldn't quit your job.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:56:51 PM

To others may be quit for their current job, but i think it is not advisable, present/permanent job is one of the most prioritize in our daily life. We cant throw it away easily. Dont use bitcoin as a permanent job, we all dont know how long bitcoin will alive.

There are so many people who asks if is it advisable to quit their job or sell their house, i don't think this actions will ever be reasonable to do so. Why are you going to quit your job? Why are you going to sell your house? Seriously? Just because you have bitcoin now, doesn't mean that you'll have it forever. So it is not, and will never be advisable to do this things, base on my own opinion.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
DvdW

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:13:13 PM

God, no! Unless you have over 1 mln USD in Bitcoins already Smiley
anahawjeff21

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:15:44 PM

No, dont do it, you need stable job, because we dont know what happen in bitcoin in the future, yes, you can earn some money in bitcoin, but its not consistent like in your regular job, so dont leave your present job.
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:20:59 PM

Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

Thanks
For now, I don't have job but I think it is good to go and continue your work as well as bitcoin without sacrificing anyting. Bitcoin is a good source of income but it would be better if you add it in your current job to increase your income of course. Do both, I know it is hard but it will be worth it.
Zagitta

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:22:46 PM

Leaving a passive income job for something with such high volatility as Bitcoin is going to be crazy. You will lose your peace of mind and you are more likely to enjoy bitcoin with a job then without it. Also there is no certainty of anything in the crypto world so you shouldn't make the mistake of leaving your job.

tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:38:49 PM

I think you should not quit your job because working bitcoin does not take much time. Although bitcoin will grow, you should not quit your job just because you can earn money from this. If you have a good job and fix income, I will say no. No one can know what will become a Bitcoin in the future. And my advice is to do what you think will make you happy in the end. It is very difficult to find our passion in this practical world. Then you should not rush out of your work, first try to explore bitcoin while you work in the real world.
Alfarizi

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:47:11 PM

quit my day job for bitcoin I think it's an unfortunate decision so for me personally it's better to do both because it's a job that gives a living advantage how we can divide the time when to work bitcoin and when for a day's work -day
PaulMittin

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:53:51 PM

Sometimes ago I was also tempted to quit my job because of crypto but then I thought over and I realized that I should not leave certainty and go for uncertainty. 
If you're not happy with your job and you already got huge earnings from bitcoin use that earnings to create something that could give you stable income. We are not sure bitcoin price will continue to rise in the future.
jonikris

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:18:51 PM

if you have a good picture for bitcoin then do it but if amda still doubt you should not leave because bitcoin still can not stable at this time
wasaisisisi

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:21:18 PM

For me it is not a good decision to quit your regular job for bitcoin unless you earned a lot already in bitcoin and if you think that it will support you and your family for the rest of your life. Bitcoin is already unpredictable it may suddenly goes up but there is also the possibility that it will suddenly go down, so I just recommend to focus on both bitcoin and your regular job. Do bitcoin whenever you have a free time.
supremo1988

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:25:21 PM

Thanks

No. Permanent job is more important and stable than being fulltime in BTC.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:35:16 PM

Thanks

well if you are making good money in bitcoin now and you know how to make a profit off it why not ?  Smiley
Well I don’t think it is good to leave your job even if you are earning high profit from your bitcoin, so it is for me not advisable to quit your job because not good to depends on bitcoin only as bitcoin is huge voltaic and it will take may be months to rise in price once again so it is not good for me, the other reason for it is bitcoin can be easily use as an additional source of income the why you leave your job for it, you can make more money with bitcoin than your only way of earning, so better save more with double earning every month.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138]
  Print  

Jump to: