Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:57:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It advisable to quit my present job for bitcoin?  (Read 14049 times)
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:26:53 PM

I don't suggest something like this unless you have very large amount of btc funds in your wallet.
In such case, I advice you to use opportunity of very high btc price at the moment, withdraw some funds and buy new house, repay the loan at the bank, part of the money invest in gold or real estate and than you can quit your job and travel around the world Smiley
The rest of the funds you can keep in the wallet, without any stress or worry because of btc price.
If you don't have big amount of btc funds in your wallet, than it's risky to quit the job, hoping the btc will continue to grow.
You never know what may happen.

Totally agree, we can face another crash anytime soon and then people that took such life changing decisions will be regretting hard. I agree though that if one has a lot of BTC taking most out now and investing in a business of your own that will bring passive income to you while you travel the world is a good idea. But leaving it all in crypto and quitting the job and starting to travel bears to much risk. The yield of Bitcoin must be realized by selling the BTC before you are on the safe side. Setting an exit point is essential for everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:33:47 PM

It's a no no mate. You can't guarantee that you will earn as much profit in real jobs with Bitcoin. You need something to support you in case everything went south in the crypto world. That's why you should not quit your job, not only you will help the economy of your country, you will also prevent some problems incase something bad really happen.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 03:37:36 PM

Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

What's your take on this, should I go ahead and quit?

If you quit your job, how will you make money to get paid in or buy bitcoin? You need to rethink this.

>>> You want more Bitcoin. Bitcoin is money. To earn money you need a job. You want to quit your job. <<< THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!

If your job doesn't pay you enough, find a better job or do your job better. Ask your employer to pay you in Bitcoin or use whatever currency they pay you in to buy Bitcoin.

Bottom line, do whatever job pays you the highest rate per hour, day, week. It's that simple.
THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:42:16 PM

Just now only you are jr. member and it is very difficult  to find signature campaign for you based on what strategy you want to quit your present job for bitcoin make me surprised. Start earning through signature campaign give some time to get promoted in the rank of bitcointalk forum see the income which you getting through it is enough or not the you deside to quit your present job.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:15:37 PM

Just now only you are jr. member and it is very difficult  to find signature campaign for you based on what strategy you want to quit your present job for bitcoin make me surprised. Start earning through signature campaign give some time to get promoted in the rank of bitcointalk forum see the income which you getting through it is enough or not the you deside to quit your present job.

Right, it is not advisable for the OP to quit his job for bitcoin especially if he is already a regular worker and is earning good. He is tempted to quit his job because it is stopping him to explore more about bitcoin but I think that leaving his job is wise. Imagine this, you quitting your job for bitcoin and then depending in it to support yourself financially is not a good idea. All crypto currencies, not just bitcoin, are very volatile that sometimes their price is very low so depending on it for stable financial support is not good.

Another is that you are still a newbie in the industry, exploring is good because it will help you acquire knowledge about bitcoin and things related to it but believe me you won't be able to earn as early and as soon as you want. Try to read more but don't leave your job until you secure a good earning from bitcoin.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:45:13 PM

Bitcoin trading these days has become so rucreative that I am tempted to quit my present job which is not giving me enough time to explore more out of bitcoin world...

Thanks

There's no stopping you from doing what you want. Just a reminder, the risks are too high. I think you should try to manage your time between working and trading first. It will cost to make some sacrifices but it'll be worth it if you make it work for you.
This is good and yeah leaving your job is not good at all. You are mature enough to know how risky it could be. Just use your job and be with bitcoin as well so you will be able to have a proper and comfortable job, I have seen a lot of people who left their jobs only for the bitcoin online job but later on when they see some lose the use to repent so be careful and my suggestion is to be with bitcoin along with your job.
olliepearl

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 11:49:25 AM

No, you don't need to quit your present job just for bitcoin. It is better if you have a job and then you will try bitcoin. If you will leave your present job, and try to invest in bitcoin. It is too risky. What if it will turn out a bad outcome. Think first before you make a decision. Also. It is better to continue what you are working and also study the bitcoin.

Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:08:47 PM

Will if you can carry to do both your present job and bitcoin trading,why not doing this. Actually bitcoin is another source of income,its helps you make more profit aside from your present job but its up to you if you can mannage your work and time.

luigidosado

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:43:13 PM

If you have a permanent job, never give it up. You worked hard for where you are right now and what you have. I think as long as bitcoin does not interfere with your day job, then, I think its better that you keep them both. But if bitcoin does, better check your schedule to find free time on when to use bitcoin. Jobs in bitcoin is not permanent that's why it is advisable to keep a day job. But if you think you can earn greater in bitcoin than your present job then the decision is all yours.

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:51:13 PM

My adivise is no. Unless you are earning millions already. Just be patient and save enough for you to start a business while doing bitcoin. Even if bitcoin value is soaring high you have to play safe because anytime the price will fluctuate. You can always do this as a part time. Anyway you can check everything online. This is a homebasw work or office work which you can just check this in your smart phone. You can it anywhere, i understand that there are some work or regular work need ro move from one place ro another. It is for you to decide if you quit your regular job. But my advise no, is not yet.
I think before you make decision if you going to quit to your present job, think it twice or many times if its worthy to quit and take the risk in bitcoin. And its not good idea to quit to your job if you are just starting in bitcoin, unless you have enough saving from your previous job that can support your daily needs.

I will not advise anyone to quit the real day job only because of bitcoin earnings. Even though bitcoin earnings are more than regular jobs in most part of the world, i will still advise people to do both works. These days jobs are hard to find by and you people are lucky you have two ways of earning the money. So why lose one opportunity by quitting it.
If you want you can because a lot of people are using bitcoin for full time and its very profitable because its price is very high and every day we going to new users of it and that’s the reason that people are now ware of bitcoin qualities and they are leaving their jobs and they want to use bitcoin full time on daily base and believe the profit from bitcoin is much more better then salary so I agree with you if someone want to quit his job so he can.
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:55:01 PM

Everyone has bad days at work. We all have cycles when our jobs are boring, frustrating, or too stressful. We can start to ponder quitting, even checking out job sites or Linked In to see what's out there. but it's not a reason for you to retire at work. you can work while playing a bitcoin you can make it extra income.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:02:43 PM

No man.Job is still way more profitable than bitcoin.Yes bitcoin may really give you some amount of money but getting more is very risky unlike job,you will just have to do the task that is given to you and then get some salary.But it can be also considered you have the money to start in this bitcoin thing but still,having some profit in bitcoin is really hard and risky.There is no such thing as sure profit in bitcoin business because the market really flactuates and then deflates in just a short period of time.
chenwdzw

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:04:00 PM

Oh man, don't do that. Do not rely on bitcoin to make money like the general job.I think you can invein bitcoin but not quitting the job,it is not good idea. Keep your job and using your free time to invest in bitcoin.

Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:06:41 PM

Don't invest more than what you can afford to lose.
Can you afford to lose your job? If yes, then go for it and quit your job.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 10:10:59 PM

Thanks

Only fools people quit the real job for bitcoin, even trading in bitcoin is very profitable, but you don't need to quit your job
Can you imagine what happen, right after you quit that job, and then you also loss in your bitcoin trading ? i think that will be the worst part of your life

Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:13:48 PM

My adivise is no. Unless you are earning millions already. Just be patient and save enough for you to start a business while doing bitcoin. Even if bitcoin value is soaring high you have to play safe because anytime the price will fluctuate. You can always do this as a part time. Anyway you can check everything online. This is a homebasw work or office work which you can just check this in your smart phone. You can it anywhere, i understand that there are some work or regular work need ro move from one place ro another. It is for you to decide if you quit your regular job. But my advise no, is not yet.
I think before you make decision if you going to quit to your present job, think it twice or many times if its worthy to quit and take the risk in bitcoin. And its not good idea to quit to your job if you are just starting in bitcoin, unless you have enough saving from your previous job that can support your daily needs.

I will not advise anyone to quit the real day job only because of bitcoin earnings. Even though bitcoin earnings are more than regular jobs in most part of the world, i will still advise people to do both works. These days jobs are hard to find by and you people are lucky you have two ways of earning the money. So why lose one opportunity by quitting it.

Others choose to quit it in order to dedicate more time on earning bitcoin such as trading, mining etc. however I would also advise against it. Although earning bitcoin is profitable, it's risky and unstable. A day may come when you may no longer benefit from it, so it's best to maintain your regular job. Do not depend or rely on something that is risky, you may have a hard time covering for your expenses in the future.

Dani33

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:16:01 PM

I think depend about your job, if it don't pay you enough you could use this good bitcoin moment for looking another better for example

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:34:42 PM

Thanks

My advice: do what you think that will make you happy in the end. The choice where you will regret the least. It's really hard to find our passion in this practical world. If I am in your shoes, I will take a break from bitcoin for a while until I can decide which I like more. You can always go back to trading unlike to your career.
Aljay7

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:36:20 PM

For me its not really wise decision to give up my present job,but if I maintain my payment and make my money grow maybe I give up my present job.
ShortCoins

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:37:31 PM

LOL Please tell me that original poster is trolling. Do not quit your job to watch bitcoin prices. Go to your job and earn real fiat cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: