Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:37:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New world order - Illuminati  (Read 408 times)
MadGamer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:29:26 PM

I know that as soon as you mention these things in addition to satanic rituals and MK mind control and things that are happening in Hollywood etc. You will be considered as either paranoid or mentally sick person. Some might or may not believe in these things so what's your take in this subject?
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:47:41 PM

Mind control is relatively easy, the idea you have of mind control can be very different and thats where most people regard believers of this phemonon crazy. In a way we are all mind controlled but we have a different name for it, it is called; conditioning. In the film industry its been known for quite some time that producers and directors try to condition their actors to favorably portray roles as they see fit (20's, 30's). Induce an unhealthy perspective on what it means to be beautifull.

Now if you're talking about mind control in the sense as the guy that shot John Lennon after he read Catcher in the Rye (awefull book btw) things get a bit more sci-fi but then again I think we can regard this as a common fact that the military and especially the U.S. military is atleast 50 years ahead of the public in technology. If you look at whats possible today with VR, medicine and other technologies it isn't far fetched to say they have methods and technologies that assist in mind control.

I think MK ultra is something very real. 50's and 60's we're very different times, labotomy's we're still legal and LSD had just been discovered. For CIA agents to exploit these kinds of discoveries to their benefit shouldn't come as a suprise. Hell we even know the NSA is spying on basically anyone they can. I think a lot of disbelief is also because of fear and not really being able to cope with the fact that in the 21st century there are still people with alternative motives, that after 2000 years of opression, slavery, dictatorship, war and religious control that these things still happen. It's the new taboo if you ask me. Who wants to really talk about a government that is far advanced in technology and that might not have the best interest towards the people? Most people don't really want to be bothered with it, which also has to do with their conditioning. I find the most apparant conditioning can be found especially in the U.S., the two party system, where its us against them. You won't find such systems in Europe (not that its all great there). U.S.A also doesn't follow the Trias politica as much as Europe does.

But yeah I think that secret CIA experiments to test on unsuspecting populace is a very real scenario and should be openly discussed, but there's a large sheep and herd mentality ruling which forbids these topics. Just like that there are countries where homosexuality is still taboo, it follows the same kind of criteria of; shut the fuck up and act as everyone else.

Tubig

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:48:20 AM

bump
Illuminati is something I believe to exist but I wuld not want to be part of. As it consist of evil and was against God.  I may accept those who don't believe in him but not those who was against him and prays to his enemy.
falafelnut

Activity: 44
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:59:55 AM

I think they are exist.
Too many topics about them)
TraderRay

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:02:21 PM

You guys watch too much movies. You need to get out more. Next thing I might hear is that the zombie apocalypse will be here soon.
androidpobeditel

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:16:20 PM

Illuminati exist, and these people have some knowledge that, in their opinion, make them higher than all other people on the planet. They control governments, the world's media, transnational corporations, oil and pharmaceutical companies, courts, the banking system, intelligence, the army, the police, pursue one goal - to establish complete world control.
MoonIsBlue

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:04:33 AM

For the record, there is no Illuminati it was a club created by adam weishaupt in 1776. The historical (official) name is Kabal.
I think the biggest conspiracy is man's ignorance and greed and his refusal to reflect upon that because of his fear of death.

Historically yes there are tons and tons of secret clubs and I wouldn't be suprised some still prevail today. If you can understand the primal forces of nature (i.e. fear) and the higher forces of nature (i.e. compassion) then in my opinion you're a long way to really understand what this is all about.

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:24:18 AM

for the record bitcoin killed illuminati  Roll Eyes

No one can control the whole world people should stop believing conspiracy theories too much. Its like getting fooled for nothing
MoonIsBlue

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:15:00 PM

for the record bitcoin killed illuminati  Roll Eyes

No one can control the whole world people should stop believing conspiracy theories too much. Its like getting fooled for nothing

Nah no one can except for the cartel of company's that have influenced the way we perceive beauty, how we eat, what we watch on television, what is socially acceptable and what not.
Hollywood never influenced the way we see succes, riches and fame. Its not at all that we live in a society where brand means more than the product. We're also not moving towards more centralized methods of governing with every decade to come and were totally not being pushed ideological and political agenda's that aren't our own without us being aware of it.

Anyone who thinks the above is just fooling himself cause we all know we decide for ourselves right? We aren't being manipulated by commercials to buy products we don't really need cause we live in a sustainable economy that looks out for the wellbeing for generations to come and also works towards a sustainable planet where everyone can enjoy fresh air and healthy food. We are an equal, honest and open society. Project Paperclip never happened, undisclosed FBI documents on the JFK assasination? What they don't even exist! Europe doesn't have an ideological agenda to destroy a cultural heritage it just wants to share that heritage with people who haven't ever thought anything like them before!
MK ultra is just a load of bull and the CIA only wanted to protect those people by experimenting on them! It is for your best interest ofcourse! NSA spying on people? Well you're more unsafe then ever before, they just want what is best for you so you can enjoy the quality of debt filled life! Anyone thinking otherwise is crazy, beserkers and the NSA will keep an eye on them so you don't have to worry about it Wink

charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:50:38 AM

Mind control is relatively easy, the idea you have of mind control can be very different and thats where most people regard believers of this phemonon crazy. In a way we are all mind controlled but we have a different name for it, it is called; conditioning. In the film industry its been known for quite some time that producers and directors try to condition their actors to favorably portray roles as they see fit (20's, 30's). Induce an unhealthy perspective on what it means to be beautifull.

Now if you're talking about mind control in the sense as the guy that shot John Lennon after he read Catcher in the Rye (awefull book btw) things get a bit more sci-fi but then again I think we can regard this as a common fact that the military and especially the U.S. military is atleast 50 years ahead of the public in technology. If you look at whats possible today with VR, medicine and other technologies it isn't far fetched to say they have methods and technologies that assist in mind control.

I think MK ultra is something very real. 50's and 60's we're very different times, labotomy's we're still legal and LSD had just been discovered. For CIA agents to exploit these kinds of discoveries to their benefit shouldn't come as a suprise. Hell we even know the NSA is spying on basically anyone they can. I think a lot of disbelief is also because of fear and not really being able to cope with the fact that in the 21st century there are still people with alternative motives, that after 2000 years of opression, slavery, dictatorship, war and religious control that these things still happen. It's the new taboo if you ask me. Who wants to really talk about a government that is far advanced in technology and that might not have the best interest towards the people? Most people don't really want to be bothered with it, which also has to do with their conditioning. I find the most apparant conditioning can be found especially in the U.S., the two party system, where its us against them. You won't find such systems in Europe (not that its all great there). U.S.A also doesn't follow the Trias politica as much as Europe does.

But yeah I think that secret CIA experiments to test on unsuspecting populace is a very real scenario and should be openly discussed, but there's a large sheep and herd mentality ruling which forbids these topics. Just like that there are countries where homosexuality is still taboo, it follows the same kind of criteria of; shut the fuck up and act as everyone else.

I don't want the new world , and I don't want to sell my soul to devil ..
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:29:27 PM

I believe there is such thing a New World Order or Illuminati they are powerful and very influential mostly they are related to satanic rituals and other demonic activity and those become involved in their organization became popular worldwide, they fill them with wealth, fame, drugs and many more.

GOODNESS

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:09:13 PM

I believe that Illuminati exist, with a recent video that reveals how members especially in the music industry both Local or  International get involve for the purpose of been popular and make their music sell.This is demonstrated by making signs when they sing in their videos, signs of Pyramid,triangle...etc I really do not want to have any thing to do with this so called Illuminati, especially when it involve selling their  soul to the devil and becoming an enemy of God. They may be in relevant position of the society, it is not enviable because no matter how powerful they may be, or influential they may become, the final destination of any man or woman that sells their souls to the Devil after death is Hell fire which is prepared to devil and his cohort.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:18:40 PM

I know that as soon as you mention these things in addition to satanic rituals and MK mind control and things that are happening in Hollywood etc. You will be considered as either paranoid or mentally sick person. Some might or may not believe in these things so what's your take in this subject?
Thats because the sort of rhetoric that your spewing, gets you thrown into an insane asylum.
Illuminati  Cheesy, there is no such thing, a sort of running joke/boogey man meant to scare the profane.
New World Order you say, lol, you mean those wrestlers? Reptiles from space, and satan, lol.
Even it it were true, what good is speculation going to do?

"Theres nothing new under the sun." Ecclesiastes 1:9

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: