Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:27:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Angel needed for Lightning Wallet  (Read 117 times)
Capitalist_Dog (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:56:00 PM

I'm receiving quotes from developers that are beyond my ability to bootstrap and am seeking an equity partner.

Product: Shock Wallet - https://shocknet.github.io/

https://i.imgur.com/RWKc44f.png

Mission: Shock intends to eliminate the technical hurdles to Bitcoin adoption by masquerading those technical elements with a social context. Where money is the ultimate social network, Shock intends to be the social platform that brings Bitcoin to the masses.

Who am I: I am a freelance systems and infrastructure engineer, and Microsoft Alumnus based in the US. My career has been largely focused the architecture and support of business systems with an emphasis on user experience and efficiency.

What I have done so far: From a technical perspective, I have a UI that is ready for developer handoff via Zeplin, a C# proof-of-concept, and a functional specification document I have been using to solicit bids. Additionally, I have a deck that outlines monetization and user growth strategies, and have had some preliminary discussions with next-level funding sources who were attracted to the idea. I recently attended the L2Summit in Boston and received very positive support for this concept.

What I need: The loose money in this space has made it difficult to attract a developer-cofounder on equity alone, so I have been soliciting developer quotes to bring this product to an MVP stage. Bids have I received are roughly equivalent to 3-4 months salary for a seasoned full-stack developer. Funding would be used for MVP development and demonstrating user interest to secure a growth round.

If this project interests you either as a developer or investor, please message me here or via the email listed on the website.

Thank you for reading.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: