Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:02:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎🌎🌎!!!BOUNTY STARTS SOON 🌎 COINTOUR 🌎 PROJECT FOR TRAVELLING!!!🌎🌎🌎  (Read 28184 times)
ellin2505

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:36:40 PM

Visited the website and found there is information about the team. who goes in it, how many people? Looked at the roadmap - whitepaper in February)) wow, why wait so long?

Dev wrote in previous posts that team includes five people now. About white paper, I'm hoping it will be released as soon as possible.
I'm looking forward for project development.Good luck!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paupau24

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:56:16 AM

where is the link for airdrop? i was trying to join but is none
vithancodai

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:43:39 AM

I am still waiting for your distribution
hope it will come soon
Wish the project success and more supporters
thank
CoinTour (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:43:11 AM

where is the link for airdrop? i was trying to join but is none

The first round of Airdrop ended ahead of schedule due to the large number of people willing to get coins. Wait for a second round.

CoinTour (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:50:33 AM

Hi dev
I'm in your list airdrop
I want to change my eth address can I ?
Because yesterday my account has been hack, my money and some token has gone, so I want to change my old address

Old address : 0x3326e8196F72613119d0cf3dc650f26bB70f6e56

Change to this : 0xB6230fe1cBC49140B194Db979EA48d26ee393665

Email : kuncenindonesia@gmail.com
Telegram : @kuncen_indonesia
Btt profile : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1309618

We will try to help you with this problem.

CoinTour (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:02:04 PM

I am still waiting for your distribution
hope it will come soon
Wish the project success and more supporters
thank

Thank you for expectation. The distribution of coins will be held in November 29-30

CoinTour (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:13:05 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 04:30:18 PM by CoinTour

Disadvantages of the tourism sphere are eliminated by the blockchain technology...

The world tourism sphere is entering a new blockchain era. In a few years, tourism services consumers will spend much less money than now with the help of cryptocurrencies.
The implementation of the blockchain technology will allow to exclude intermediaries from the seller-consumer model.
This was due to the fast development of tourism industry in Europe and the United States (where the popularity of cryptocurrencies is growing rapidly). The tourism and travel sphere is one of the largest industries in the world and it's bringing nearly 9% of world GDP. According to the World Tourism Organization, one in ten employees works or connected with this sphere. In addition to this, a number of the international tourists is expected to grow to approximately 1.8 billion in 2030.
What does the blockchain allows? The Blockchain allows you to simplify and streamline the entire process for all parties. This is a much more reliable and automated online booking system. Nowadays, the market is prone to errors and contradictions due to the large number of bookings which pass through many intermediate systems (reservation platform, hotel reservation systems, hotel booking systems, etc.). It is estimated that 5 to 10% of orders are victims of errors of this type. The Blockchain and smart contracts allow to solve errors inherent in the system autonomously.
What does COIN TOUR allow?
- To facilitate payment process. It allows to automate the process stages and reduce costs with help of smart contracts.
- To improve data security and avoid fraud.
We made sure that blockchain allows to organize, secure and facilitate travels and has serious advantages for modernizing the world of tourism. It remains to try these opportunities to confirm their relevance. Market participants who will be pioneers can win a lot in the future.

CoinTour (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:22:34 AM

Dear friends, the distribution of AirDrop Round 1 coins started !!!

anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 10:59:39 AM

can you make a group on telegram? we need information that is easy to get, and we need community

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
CoinTour (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:19:40 AM

telegram group will be created soon and link will be announced here Wink Thank you for your advices!!!

toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:23:45 AM

Disadvantages of the tourism sphere are eliminated by the blockchain technology...

The world tourism sphere is entering a new blockchain era. In a few years, tourism services consumers will spend much less money than now with the help of cryptocurrencies.
The implementation of the blockchain technology will allow to exclude intermediaries from the seller-consumer model.
This was due to the fast development of tourism industry in Europe and the United States (where the popularity of cryptocurrencies is growing rapidly). The tourism and travel sphere is one of the largest industries in the world and it's bringing nearly 9% of world GDP. According to the World Tourism Organization, one in ten employees works or connected with this sphere. In addition to this, a number of the international tourists is expected to grow to approximately 1.8 billion in 2030.
What does the blockchain allows? The Blockchain allows you to simplify and streamline the entire process for all parties. This is a much more reliable and automated online booking system. Nowadays, the market is prone to errors and contradictions due to the large number of bookings which pass through many intermediate systems (reservation platform, hotel reservation systems, hotel booking systems, etc.). It is estimated that 5 to 10% of orders are victims of errors of this type. The Blockchain and smart contracts allow to solve errors inherent in the system autonomously.
- To facilitate payment process. It allows to automate the process stages and reduce costs with help of smart contracts.
We made sure that blockchain allows to organize, secure and facilitate travels and has serious advantages for modernizing the world of tourism. It remains to try these opportunities to confirm their relevance. Market participants who will be pioneers can win a lot in the future.
Where can i see some informations about your team?
CoinTour (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:06:36 PM

can you make a group on telegram? we need information that is easy to get, and we need community

we have a telegram chanel https://t.me/CoinTourNews
join it Wink

CoinTour (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:28:20 PM

Where can i see some informations about your team?

as we mentioned earlier, there are 5 people, who work under project and we are working on the team expanding. We will announce info about our team as soon as posible

JoePhoenix

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:33:34 PM

Is there a telegram channel for Cointour? I would like to stay up to date with the latest developments of this project.

This one is promising!

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
CoinTour (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:59:39 PM

Is there a telegram channel for Cointour? I would like to stay up to date with the latest developments of this project.

This one is promising!

yes, here is link on our telegram chanel https://t.me/CoinTourNews  Wink

Jehu14

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:15:59 PM

How do participate on the second airdrop?
CoinTour (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:18:39 PM

Dear friends, all round 1 coin are distributed, tomorrow round 2 starts!!! Get ready !!!

CoinTour (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:25:54 PM

tomorrow round 2 starts and we will post the link on airdrop. You can see timer on our site cointour.net

Alzav84

Activity: 294
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:00:31 AM

Thank you for the first Airdrop coin received.
CoinTour (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:45:39 AM

tomorrow round 2 starts and we will post the link on airdrop. You can see timer on our site cointour.net

please check your website dev..aidrop 2 still error until now

please wait a little, airdrop starts in 2 hours  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: