Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:49:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB $0.5 btc with Paypal  (Read 915 times)
Rippyzippers (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 12:38:18 AM

I know, I know, Low post counting asking for Paypal sale =(

However, This is currently my only available money for this as every bank for Cavirtex has now been shut down with Cash deposits and now require 3 business day randomness.

Paypal account is verified, I can supply a phone number so we could talk or anything else that makes the seller comfortable.
No reversal, I do not want such negative transactions to reflect poorly upon the Bitcoin community. This would also be a positive transaction to have under my belt.

All I can do is ask.

Exact balance to spend is $56, we can work out whatever is best.  Willing to Escrow or provide more information, if necessary.

With the way Canadian banks seem to be treating cash deposits it would be great to build a trust will an ongoing seller, if possible, as it may turn out to be my only method for quick purchases when they are necessary

PM me, we can chat.

Thanks for reading,

Cheers

BTC.sx - Leveraged Bitcoin Trading. Profit from a rising or falling Bitcoin price.
Donate: BTC:1EtqYNJruZBEQWxDcEFytro7R1PGULPAm8
Anonymous Masks for BTC!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rippyzippers (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 01:13:26 AM

Pending transaction with Oliverdjob.

BTC0.54 for $55 USD Paypal.

I believe he's going to post to confirm that.

BTC.sx - Leveraged Bitcoin Trading. Profit from a rising or falling Bitcoin price.
Anonymous Masks for BTC!
Rippyzippers (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 01:35:06 AM

Payment sent.

Waiting on Coins.

Will update.

Update: Waiting waiting waiting, Claims to be sent. Paypal payment has been claimed.

Fingers crossed!

Orrrrr call me stupid.
We shall see.

Anonymous Masks for BTC!
Rippyzippers (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 01:57:39 AM

Been about 20 minutes or so since Btc were apparently sent and user went to bed.

Nothing recieved yet, Looks like I was probably just stupid.

Anybody have any advise on what may be best to say if I have to Reverse this Payment due to being possibly scammed?

Still giving the benefit of the doubt, But want to cover all bases. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous Masks for BTC!
Rippyzippers (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 02:17:06 AM

Alright, Scam confirmed. Go me... =\

Deleted his post, Seen here: http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/9328/cigr.png
PP Transaction here: http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/8776/2hcp.jpg

Wont respond to msgs, Said he was going to bed but got back online.

My own foolish fault for thinking there was any amount of decency left.

Lesson learned.

Going to reverse and hope for the best.

Anonymous Masks for BTC!
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 03:14:58 AM

Alright, Scam confirmed. Go me... =\

Deleted his post, Seen here: http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/9328/cigr.png
PP Transaction here: http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/8776/2hcp.jpg

Wont respond to msgs, Said he was going to bed but got back online.

My own foolish fault for thinking there was any amount of decency left.

Lesson learned.

Going to reverse and hope for the best.
Sorry this happened, but at least you're the one with paypal and won't take much of a loss once you get it reversed.
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 03:25:42 AM

In future use an escrow always please. We wish we could think people are good and they won't scam others but sadly in the bitcoin world is it very prevalent. I offer an escrow service that caters to low transactions, lower the transaction lower the fee, under 3 BTC I charge nothing but the .0005 miner fee. Feel free to go to a more trusted escrow though if my reputation does not suffice (please see my escrow service and rep thread in my signature). More people need to offer escrow imo so this does not happen so often.

Also just fyi, the user "Numberfive" will come in probably and comment on this and claim I have scammed someone which I have never done. I have already escrowed twice TONIGHT, .3 btc and 2 btc for a couple members on sealswithclubs.eu. For whatever reason he is going through all my posts and claiming I am a scammer with no evidence of such.

Rippyzippers (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 03:40:28 AM

I'll definitely be doing so from now on, Regret not doing so in the first place.

Cheers mate

Anonymous Masks for BTC!
hl5460
Legendary

Activity: 1620
Merit: 1000

news.8btc.com

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 05:11:48 AM

Try to do business with renowned ID or asked that guy to post in the thread before conducting any business.

Rippyzippers (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:19:00 AM

He did post in the thread, I requested he do that, but really looking back its not as if that offers much. He Deleted it soon after disappearing for 20 minutes then coming back.

Sad times.

Anonymous Masks for BTC!
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 11:46:20 PM

He did post in the thread, I requested he do that, but really looking back its not as if that offers much. He Deleted it soon after disappearing for 20 minutes then coming back.

Sad times.
When trading on this forum, always quote the posts made by the other party.

bitdigger2013

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 11:52:49 PM

I am sorry to hear this happened to you.

Have been looking to buy BTC-e code and he offered me a trade yesterday.

I felt he was a scam and got lucky and passed on it.

Quoting a post is a very good idea and I will start doing that myself when in trade discussions.

Is there a sticky list of trustworthy escrow members anywhere?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: