Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:59:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Neoconnect - The ideal connection to the successful future.  (Read 196 times)
FutureICOs (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:46:14 PM

Neoconnect might not be in line with things like Ethereum/Dash and all these, but it is certainly one of the biggest upcoming ICO.

It is a new decentralized self-regulated cryptocurrency and digital payment system that promises to change the land scape of the financial world in P2P network.

So anyone can send money from one person to another anywhere on earth instantly with lowest possible fees unlike Bitcoin where fees are growing like a dinosaur! Now is your opportunity to be part of this spectacular thing where you could earn via Lending, Staking and trading!

The double bonanza is to join it through this link BEFORE 1st December to get 2 NEOCOINS absolutely FREE! Get in on the offer that will change your life in a way you can only dream about!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:14:56 PM

Neoconnect might not be in line with things like Ethereum/Dash and all these, but it is certainly one of the biggest upcoming ICO.

It is a new decentralized self-regulated cryptocurrency and digital payment system that promises to change the land scape of the financial world in P2P network.

So anyone can send money from one person to another anywhere on earth instantly with lowest possible fees unlike Bitcoin where fees are growing like a dinosaur! Now is your opportunity to be part of this spectacular thing where you could earn via Lending, Staking and trading!

The double bonanza is to join it through this link BEFORE 1st December to get 2 NEOCOINS absolutely FREE! Get in on the offer that will change your life in a way you can only dream about!
what is just by register i will get 2 coin neocoins? are there any other rules?
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:21:14 PM

Is there any ANN thread to look into? Also how as you mentioned low fees etc, so how does it compare to other altcoins with the same aim like IOTA?
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:34:32 PM

Name of this coin only can suggest this is another ponzi in crypto space similar to bitconnect, ethconnect and many more xxxconnect we might have in future. I will not even spend my time on going through whitepaper of this possible copy cat.

Also you have posted referral link in your post, which is not allowed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
littlebill16

Activity: 160
Merit: 12

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:36:41 PM

Name of this coin only can suggest this is another ponzi in crypto space similar to bitconnect, ethconnect and many more xxxconnect we might have in future. I will not even spend my time on going through whitepaper of this possible copy cat.

Also you have posted referral link in your post, which is not allowed. Put that in your signature area and only post clean/non-ref url

That's my first thought when I heard of this, OP seems to suggest it's something different but I'm not convinced, why you'd pick such a name otherwise I do not know. First bitconnect then ethconnect now neoconnect, what's next? xrpconnect? liteconnect?

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
Beicin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:39:36 PM

Awful choice of name for your project. Most people (myself included) won't even take a look at something like this. We are tired of ponzis and scams, stop promoting this kind of stuff here.

topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:21:51 PM

This is a scam, the project is designed like Bitconnect that most people believe is going to collapse soon as most of the Ponzi program do and Neoconnect is not going to be an exceptional
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: