Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:59:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️❄️[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - MAIN THREAD ❄️⚡️  (Read 17717 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
frankzappa88

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:02:55 PM

This coin is starting to look more and more like a scam. They said that they paid a fee to Yobit and will be listed there like a month ago, but nothing happened. They did say the same about Coinexchange and that they will be listed by then end of the week, that was like 2 weeks ago. Admins are not around anymore, so what the hell is happening?

I am invested into this coin, but i am doubting a lot about the validity of it. We don't know who is behind it, why they are not respecting the timetable that THEY put in the website (e.g. TRDT lottery or CoinExchange listing).
I still don't think is a scam as they did not do any ICO and the volumes in the existing exchanges are not existing, but i smell something wrong with this team and coin. I hope somebody from their team will jump in and clarify

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RealCryptOracle

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:22:36 PM

According to the official chat, everything seems to be fine. They are still waiting for feedback from CoinExchange.
Uko21

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:38:29 AM

According to the official chat, everything seems to be fine. They are still waiting for feedback from CoinExchange.

I just hope I'm not holding a shitcoin., because the last time I had the opportunity selling this coin it was snapshot that prevented me from doing that. And I had make up my mind hold till next moon. But the from the way I'm seeing the price dropped from cmc its really scaring. It look like dev is the one dumping the coin.
Trident Group (OP)

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:15:08 PM

We are pleased to announce the submission and further payment of a premium (.1 BTC fee) listing application for Yobit! We plan to hear back regarding it sometime this week and will update you all accordingly. BIG updates to come, stay tuned!

That was more than seven weeks ago. So, when will you be listed on Yobit?

Hi dev, how's your listing on CoinExchange? Any updates?
Great news!
"We are extremely excited to announce that a premium 4 BTC fee has been paid for TRDT to be listed on CoinExchange.io by the end of the week!" https://twitter.com/TrustTheTrident/status/958852671456280576

That was more than two weeks ago. So, when will you be listed on CoinExchange?

any info about listing on other exchanges?
Announcement coming soon  Wink

What exactly do you mean by "soon"?

The Yobit payment was an application, as said in your quote. Unfortunately, our application is yet to be responded to. Our CoinExchange listing has been paid for; we are only waiting on CoinExchange now. If the community would like to help, we ask everyone to retweet our latest tweet and tweet at CoinExchange to expedite the process. Trust the Trident, have patience, and HODL.

-The Trident Group Team
darkzidez

Activity: 131

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:13:04 PM

We are pleased to announce the submission and further payment of a premium (.1 BTC fee) listing application for Yobit! We plan to hear back regarding it sometime this week and will update you all accordingly. BIG updates to come, stay tuned!

That was more than seven weeks ago. So, when will you be listed on Yobit?

Hi dev, how's your listing on CoinExchange? Any updates?
Great news!
"We are extremely excited to announce that a premium 4 BTC fee has been paid for TRDT to be listed on CoinExchange.io by the end of the week!" https://twitter.com/TrustTheTrident/status/958852671456280576

That was more than two weeks ago. So, when will you be listed on CoinExchange?

any info about listing on other exchanges?
Announcement coming soon  Wink

What exactly do you mean by "soon"?

The Yobit payment was an application, as said in your quote. Unfortunately, our application is yet to be responded to. Our CoinExchange listing has been paid for; we are only waiting on CoinExchange now. If the community would like to help, we ask everyone to retweet our latest tweet and tweet at CoinExchange to expedite the process. Trust the Trident, have patience, and HODL.

-The Trident Group Team

hoping we will be listed before end of february.. Smiley
snikers3553

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:19:23 PM

only I have on stocks.exchange no trdt in deposits? wrote in support say that it works fine
Vankloten

Activity: 119
Merit: 3

hey yooyo

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:34:44 AM

hey guys is trident a pos token or what i mean now the are only 843.274 TRDT tokens and there will be 3 mill so how do we get more of them ?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
erhansahin.tr

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:23:14 PM

I am expecting the future of this coin is very interesting. I'm waiting for CoinExchange  Cool
12jeffy12

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:35:12 AM

What is difference between Trident and Trishula? Both of them as I know is a weapon used by Poseidon for trident and Trishula by Shiva. Maybe this project want to become a weapon in crypto.
abdulrahmanaladl

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:22:09 AM

Hello I need to know is there more airdrops coming?
Trident Group (OP)

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:13:23 PM

Hello I need to know is there more airdrops coming?

There will be announcements regarding future community events shortly.
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:27:41 PM

I am really glad to see trident being listed on a MAJOR exchange. People are really underestimating altcoins potentials at the moment. I do think we needed a breather and people needed to take a step back and consider regulations and pulling out of scams. Especially the token world seems to have some serious issues it needs to address before we can see the next big pump. I think even the scammers are starting to get worried that they will not be able to pull off the incredible feats they were able to pull off in 2017.
snikers3553

Activity: 486

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:11:03 PM

I am really glad to see trident being listed on a MAJOR exchange. People are really underestimating altcoins potentials at the moment. I do think we needed a breather and people needed to take a step back and consider regulations and pulling out of scams. Especially the token world seems to have some serious issues it needs to address before we can see the next big pump. I think even the scammers are starting to get worried that they will not be able to pull off the incredible feats they were able to pull off in 2017.
give a link to MAJOR exchange I can not find such a stock exchange
hoticotk

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:17:47 PM

any more airdrop ?
alex-26.2k18

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:25:16 PM

any more airdrop ?
most likely the project is dead dev no longer does it
ianoen

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:40:18 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 11:09:40 AM by ianoen

Hi, dev!
The latest news on Twitter on February 15. Do you have news about the project? How is the development of "Trident Pay" going?
frankzappa88

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:55:46 AM

TRDT has been listed on CoinExchange!!! Great stuff
EliseIhado

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:48:04 AM

Trident Group

Financial freedom begins with Trident. Trust the Trident.

ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE DAY:
              • TRIDENT ANNOUNCEMENT:  The wait is over! Trident Group has officially been listed on Coinexchange.io! MAJOR updates regarding project development and partnerships will be released throughout this week. Buckle up and enjoy the ride! $TRDT #TRIDENT

For detailed guides regarding trading via IDEX and how to do so, please see the links below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWWdxxJ1PJo
                https://www.reddit.com/r/auroradao/comments/7c3j6z/idex_user_guides_how_to_trade/

UPDATE LOG:

March 8th

February 22nd

• TRIDENT ANNOUNCEMENT: Community events and progress have been delayed due to an unexpectedly long amount of time for CoinExchange to finalize TRDT's listing. This has given us extensive time to plan the BIG updates following our listing! This is merely the calm before the storm. Cheers! $TRDT #TRIDENT

January 31st

• TRIDENT ANNOUNCEMENT: We are extremely excited to announce that a premium 4 BTC fee has been paid for $TRDT to be listed on CoinExchange! More exchanges to come!

January 24th

• TRIDENT ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to the 900 successful applicants for Phase 3 of the Trident Airdrop! The finalized spreadsheet is linked below. Cheers! $TRDT #TRIDENT
                  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/

January 22nd

• TRIDENT ANNOUNCEMENT: The sign-up form for PHASE 3 of the Trident airdrop campaign has been closed! Distribution will take place throughout the next few days. Enjoy! $TRDT #TRIDENT

January 7th

• TRIDENT ANNOUNCEMENT: The sign-up form for PHASE 3 of the Trident airdrop campaign is now LIVE! You MUST have at least 100 TRDT to gain eligibility + all must submit a form regardless of previous airdrops. Use this link to join, good luck! $TRDT #TRIDENT

January 3rd

• #Trident category 3 bounty winner list will be finalized and announced later this week, once that occurs distribution will begin. Also, phase 3 of the Trident airdrop will be announced soon. Forewarning: you must hold at least 100 TRDT in your wallet to gain eligibility. $TRDT

January 2nd

• Trading on Stocks.Exchange has hit an all-time high! over $100,000 in trade volume for the day, the team is absolutely thrilled at the recent growth!

January 1st

• #Bounty distribution for category 1 of a Trident Christmas has concluded! If you have yet to receive tokens and you believe you should have, please PM us directly and we'll sort it out.

December 31st

• #Bounty distribution for category 1 of a Trident Christmas has begun! The team has decided to allow ALL ~2,000 entrants to receive tokens per it being the season of giving. Each entrant will receive 75 TRDT each (valued at $37.5/per person). $TRDT #TRDTXMAS

December 30th

• #Trident phase 2 of the airdrop campaign has concluded. Participants received 100 TRDT each to mitigate volatility/stability issues. Distribution for category 1 of the Trident Christmas bounty campaign will begin tomorrow at 10am EST, stay tuned and happy holidays! $TRDT #TRIDENT

December 29th

• Distribution for phase 2 of the Trident airdrop campaign has begun, all participants will recieve 100 TRDT due to the increase in token price as of late. This adjustment will apply to all means of token distribution (bounties included) in attempt to mitigate possible price volatility / stability issues that would result from inflation based dumping by participants. We hope the community understands that this change will in the long run benefit the entire community immensely, as the token price should remain stable.

December 28th

December 27th

• We are pleased to announce the submission and further payment of a premium (.1 BTC fee) listing application for Yobit! We plan to hear back regarding it sometime this week and will update you all accordingly. BIG updates to come, stay tuned!

December 26th

• Days 24 and 25 tasks of the Trident Christmas bounty campaign are now live, these will conclude on New Years day. Good luck all!

December 25th

• MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

December 24th

• Enjoy the holidays everyone!

December 23rd
                • Day 22 - Category 1 winners have been announced.
                • Distribution has once again resumed. Tokens will be distributed beginning with Category 3 and 4 winners, followed by 1 and 2 winners. After bounty distribution has concluded airdrop phase 2 participants will receive their tokens.

December 22nd
                • Day 21 - Category 1 winners have been announced.
                • #Trident roadmap v1.0.0 is now live! Access it here: https://www.tridentgroup.io/  and click Roadmap at the top of the screen. $TRDT #TrustTheTrident
                • Our website is now un-accessible while our developers finalize and further implement the roadmap. We expect that this process will take no longer than an hour or so. Please stay tuned.

December 21st
                • Day 20 - Categories 1 / 2 winners have been announced via the bounty thread. Day 21 task(s) are now live. You asked for more bounty tasks, we answered. There are TWO category 2 tasks and a new category 3 task for today, good luck! $TRDT #TRDTXMAS

December 20th
                • Day 19 - Category 1 winners have been announced.
                • #Bounty announcements scheduled for today have been moved to midnight tonight EST. This will allow for our international community members to participate in the upcoming task(s). $TRDT #TRDTXMAS

December 19th
                • Trident Transparency Update: After a series of delays regarding the distribution set-back that resulted from the Ethereum network congestion the official Trident Roadmap has now received it's finalized date of release; This Friday the 22nd!! #BuckleUp $TRDT
                • Day 18 - Categories 1 / 2 winners have been announced.

December 18th
                • Day 17 - Category 1 winners have been announced.
                • Distribution has once again resumed. Tokens will be distributed beginning with Category 3 and 4 winners, followed by 1 and 2 winners. After bounty distribution has concluded airdrop phase 2 participants will receive their tokens.

December 17th
                • Day 16 - Categories 1 / 2 winners have been announced.
                • We have uploaded a new Medium post, "Methodology Behind The Madness", feel free to check it out and share your thoughts and/or support!

December 16th
                • Day 15 - Categories 1 / 2 winners have been announced.
                • Trident has been added to Massblock!
                • Trident has been added to CoinMarketCap!

December 15th
                • Day 14 - Categories 1 / 2 winners have been announced.
                • Trident has been added to Stocks.Exchange!

December 14th
                • Day 13 - Categories 1 / 2 winners have been announced.

December 13th

• Trident Transparency Update: Our first exchange confirmed listing this past Friday, so we can expect a listing pair very soon. On another note, the freelance coder the team hired to audit and modify the Trident smart contracts has almost completed his work. When that is finalized token distribution will once again commence.
                • Categories 3 and 4 winner(s) have been announced via the bounty thread. Congratulations to our 3 winners!
                • Day 12 - Categories 1 / 2 winners have been announced.

December 12th

• Day 11 - Categories 1 / 2 winners have been announced.
                • Category 3 top 3 winners have been posted via Twitter, vote for the one you want to be featured on our Twitter page by favoriting it!

December 11th

• Day 10 - Categories 1 / 2 winners have been announced.
                • Category 3 submissions are now being reviewed.

December 10th

• Day 9 - Categories 1 / 2 winners have been announced.
                • Category 3 submissions close at midnight EST tonight. The top 3 will be posted to the official Trident Twitter and you all will have the opportunity to vote for your favorite. Best of luck!

December 9th

• Day 8 - Categories 1 / 2 winners have been announced.

December 8th

• Day 7 - Categories 1 / 2 winners have been announced.
                • We have taken on a freelance coder to work on the current smart contract infrastructure of the token. Expect an update on it in the coming day(s).

December 7th

• Day 6 - Categories 1 / 2 winners have been announced.

December 6th

• Day 5 - Categories 1 / 2 winners have been announced.

December 5th

• Phase 2 of the Trident Airdrop will go live at 9PM EST tonight. Only 500 new spots will be available. All Phase 1 successful entrants will be automatically included in this phase. The sign-up link will be posted via our Twitter and Telegram Announcements channel, follow either to aquire it first and better your chances of successful entry.
                  • Day 4 - Categories 1 / 2 winners have been announced.

December 4th

• Day 3 - Categories 1 / 2 winners have been announced
                  • We are nearing completion of the official Trident roadmap. Expect a release in the coming week.
                  • Airdrop phase 2 will be announced later today. Stay tuned.

December 3rd

• Day 2 - Categories 1 / 2 winners have been announced
                  • The Trident Christmas Lottery (~ $10,000 in prizes) is now live.
                  • We have tweaked the Trident Christmas Bounty form so that all community members can now join. Further information can be found via the bounty thread.

December 2nd

• Day 1 - Categories 1 / 2 winners have been announced

November 30th

• Trident Transparency Update: We have formally applied for an official EtherDelta listing! You can see our application and show some support for Trident if you wish to do so HERE
                  • The official Telegram chat has been created, all are welcome to join HERE
                  • The 25 Days of a Trident Christmas - Bounty thread has been released, all are welcome to join in the festivities!
                  • Our first translation thread, in Arabic, has been created by forum member disantes, check it out HERE

November 29th

• At approximately 9AM this morning we began phase 1 of distribution. It has since concluded. Please keep an eye out for the phase 2 announcement.
                  • Phase 1 of the airdrop distribution was concluded today, to all who were on the list of successful applicants and have yet to receive their tokens, please send us a PM and we'll sort it out.
                  • TRDT / ETH trading pair is now LIVE on ED HERE

November 28th

• Trident Transparency Update: We are considering listing the remaining 5% of TRDT (100,000) on ED so that an initial price can be set and all can receive tokens if they wish. All funds would go towards exchange listings and exchange listings only. We will leave this up to you all. Please see this tweet to submit your answer —> HERE
                  • Successful Phase 1 entrants can be found HERE
                  • Congratulations if you made the cut, distribution will commence at approximately 9AM Eastern Standard time tomorrow morning
                  • Airdrop Phase 1 is now LIVE HERE

November 27th

• We have tweaked the airdrop distribution method a tad to ensure that all participants receive adequate rewards for their participation and further involvement with the project whilst at the same time still rewarding our first adopters. We hope the community appreciates and agrees with our methodology.

November 26th

• We are pleased to announce that our website is live! Check it out and give us some feedback! TridentGroup.io
                  • We have purchased and secured a premium domain as well as licensing rights

November 23rd

• The official Trident Group website is in the final phase of development.
                  • Airdrop announcements will come in the next few days.

November 10th

• Development on the official Trident Website has begun.
                  • Token plan conception finalizes.

SPECIFICATIONS:

Name:   Trident Group
                  Symbol:   TRDT
                  Circulating supply:   780,000(currently)/2,000,000(after distribution)
                  Total supply:   3,000,000
                  Decimals:   0

Contract Address: 0x33f90Dee07c6E8B9682dD20F73E6C358B2ED0f03

Token Features

ERC20 Token speed
                  Untraceable payments
                  Unlinkable transactions
                  Blockchain analysis resistance
                  Adaptive parameters

ABOUT TRIDENT - THE FUTURE IS MOBILE

Trident Group is an up-and-coming Ethereum blockchain based cryptocurrency that will, for the first time ever, incorporate worthwhile and absolutely needed tools and functions for investors, traders, and even everyday people to use whenever and wherever they please. Tridents initial goal is to create a blockchain based iOS / Android app that will allow for the use of TRDT tokens and others as payment for physical, tangible goods in real time. Much like Venmo. You'll be able to pay your friends for the simplest of things in the shortest allotment of time. Along with the ease and convenience of mobile functionality, Trident also aims to be the fastest and most efficient means of creating and distributing wealth in a decentralized fashion amongst all people, from all backgrounds of life. Through the Trident network and it's Proof-of-Stake protocol, individuals will be given the ability to realize worthwhile dividened-esque rewards for their loyalty to the project. It is our goal to be the most convenient exchange of value ever created, allowing for users to strengthen positions via the previously mentioned staking protocols as well as disperse of their own wealth as pleased. The Trident network will provide users, developers, and startups with innovative blockchain technologies at near-zero cost. We aim to create an entire ecosystem of trident-based chains and a virtual spiderweb of endless use-cases that make Trident highly flexible, adaptable, and scalable. The Trident network is a secure platform designed for mass adoption and will deliver the services that consumers want and developers need.

DECENTRALIZED & SECURE  

The Trident Group Network (TGN) is, in the simplest of definitions, a decentralized consensus model which allows for the secure execution of all transactions and/or information stored on the Trident blockchain in such a way that there is no centralized point of failure in the network. Much like how Ethereum has  become the most profitable blockchain to mine and the most secure, according to a measure called the Köppelmann Constant, named after Martin Köppelmann, founder of the ethereum based Gnosis project which is now valued at around $200 Million, so is Trident.

DOWNLOAD WALLET (Coming Soon)

CONVENIENCE OF USE

Trident aims to be the most convenient means of exchanging value amongst individuals in the world. Generally speaking, our network is a public Ethereum-based financial technology for use in mainstream digital wallets, that enables real-time, peer-to-peer value exchange and payment services agnostically across jurisdictions and organizational silos, and across both fiat money and decentralized currencies. Through our innovative technology, users will have infinite possibilities in regards to transfer payments and the like.

VIEW OUR ROADMAP: https://www.tridentgroup.io/

HIGH POTENTIAL FOR PROFIT

The Trident Network was fundamentally founded upon the pre-conveyed works of Vitalik Buterin and the likes upon the Ethereum Network. Our team has used Vitalik as well as his associates works as tools for insight through which we formulated our project known today as Trident Group. Having done so, we believe that our project, given its methodology, nature of being, and further low circulating supply will allow for tremendous growth potential and overall yields from investments in the Trident coin.

tridentgroup.io

AIRDROP SUMMARY

The Airdrop will be based on a Proof-of-Care (PoC) distribution method. PoC is a means of incentivizing individuals to receive rewards via airdrop in return for their help in promoting and bettering the project. Trident wishes that all investors interested in taking part in the Trident project follow all specifications and guidelines outlined for admission into the airdrop. We WILL be requiring that all potential users like and retweet our posts on Twitter during the entire duration of the airdrop as well as promote Trident in a way that helps spread positive word about it's mission.

CoinExchange Distribution for Exchange Listings (100,000 tokens will be distributed in this phase)
                  We will be releasing the remaining 100,000 TRDT of the 2 million circulating via CoinExchange. This allows for us to gather the initial funding necessary to execute initial exchange listings and further drive the value of the token long term. If we receive adequate donations before hand, we will instead distribute the remaining 100,000 for free via a final airdrop. Please stay tuned for more information.

Official Airdrop Form (Concluded)

The remaining 400K will be used for bounties[/center]

Pre-Roadmap:

Listing on CoinExchange coming soon, other exchanges will commence following token listing or donations have been made to fund it.

Goal: CoinMarketCap Top 300 April 1st, 2018

Upcoming releases: Wallet will be released for Mac, Linux, and Windows in the coming month(s)

Goal: CoinMarketCap Top 100 August 1st, 2018

E-Commerce submission process will commence beginning August 10th. We are looking into Amazon currently.

Goal: CoinMarketCap Top 25 January 1st, 2019

Incorporating real-world use: Q3 2018

DESIRED FUTURE EXCHANGE LISTINGS:

CoinExchange (Payed: listed)

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/TRDT/BTC

Kucoin

Bit-Z

Etherdelta

HitBTC

Yobit

Binance

Supported Wallets:

Ethereum
                  MyEtherWallet
                  MetaMask
                  imToken
                  Parity
                  Jaxx

Trust The Trident

This is a community token first and foremost, as such we wish that everyone who participates speak in a positive manner amongst each other. Insulting and/or the use of profanity directed toward anyone in this thread will result in immediate disqualification from the airdrops.

Contact Us
                  For business inquiries please contact us via support@tridentgroup.io
                  For all other inquiries contact us via tridentteam@yahoo.com
                [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                [/quote]
                Congratulations on the listing on coinexchange.io SmileySmileySmiley
                vusal666

Activity: 40

View Profile
                March 11, 2018, 05:37:51 AM

whether this token cost more than $ 10? if so, what are the breakouts. and most importantly, when you plan to be listed on BINANCE?
                alex-26.2k18

Activity: 148

View Profile
                March 11, 2018, 11:54:21 AM

good news!! I still keep my tokens and I hope that soon on the moon
                Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 »
                  Print  

Jump to: