Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:50:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find the private key for any address in 5 easy steps  (Read 296 times)
alphabetacanary (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:24:18 PM

Step 1. Get yourself a quantum random generator (i.e. https://qrng.anu.edu.au/)

Step 2. Perform a measurement to get a random number (0 or 1)

Step 3. Now, according to the Many Worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many-worlds_interpretation), both possibilities of 0 and 1 measurements actually did happen.  There are now two of 'you' that exist in parallel universes each having measured 0 and 1.  Every new version of 'you' repeats Step 2. 255 more times.  (then 4 'you's, then 8 'you's, etc)

Step 4. After 256 repetitions, there are now 2^256 versions of you in parallel universes.  But ONE of you will have the right private key that corresponds to the target bitcoin address! All of 'you' perform the test and one gets it right.  (These 256 repetitions and test can happen in less than a fraction of a second.)

Step 5. Now, all the winning 'you' has to do (and I admit this is the tricky part) is transmit your winning combination back to the other 2^256-1 parallel universes and everyone wins!  (Since 'you' were able to cash out millions, you should have the resources to fund an inter-parallel universe communications device easy!)

I'm still working on the last step  Grin
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:13:27 PM

Indirectly you are explaining the steps on how to hack someone bitcoin address. If your wallet have been hacked before you will not fine it funny to describe the steps on how to get private.
Homaz

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:17:13 PM

I dont think that works, altough is not really nice divulgate those kinds of informations.
stompix
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 6156

Jambler.io

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:52:06 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 07:11:34 PM by stompix

Indirectly you are explaining the steps on how to hack someone bitcoin address. If your wallet have been hacked before you will not fine it funny to describe the steps on how to get private.

Did you bothered to read the topic ?
Guess, not. Or if you did it's probably to hard for you to understand.

He is talking about a theory of parallel universes:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many-worlds_interpretation
If there are infinite number of parallel universes and in each one you try a different combination of course somebody will break that private key.

I dont think that works, altough is not really nice divulgate those kinds of informations.

Another shitposter.
And another
do you think this is funny?? How would you feel if you got bitcoins on your account that you had work for how many years and by just a blink of an eye somebody will still it to you?

To the op.
Pretty funny Smiley.
Now, wouldn't be better rather than sending a privkey (worth only millions) just to send 1 cent to you so you're going to have 2^256-1 cents, buy the world, and screw the rest?  Grin

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:03:55 PM

this topic is a newbie post count maker, nobody read the actual topic and follow the flow of the last poster "Z0mG!!! do not post how to hack my private key in ONLY 5 single easy step!!"
Are you guys actually able to read?
He even posted a link to wikipedia about quantum mechanics and he's speaking about parallel universe  Grin
Too easy to take a bait and do you seriously think hacking a private key is so easy?
oh boy...
Pidgeon

Activity: 53
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:01:32 PM

This thread is pure gold!!!!!
Keep us updated with the ... progress  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: