Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:38:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How fast Bitcoin is spreading. [UPDATE]  (Read 1295 times)
nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:41:55 PM

Bitcoin is gaining value this year exceptionally well. This is the first time in history price was increasing by 1000$ within 100 days from 1K to 2K, 3K and now 8000$ and we need to remember Bitcoin was nearly 5 years below 1K and now in 2017 gained from 1000$ to 8000$ that's an amazing achievement.
At my work, no one was interested in BTC before but since it raised in value to 8K I have some colleagues asking me almost every day so definitively BTC is spreading.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:50:08 PM

Bitcoin is the discussing topic everywhere and most of the educated people came to this side for earning in the cypto market and they get good amount from this forum and other online jobs as well. With the current time the users are increases day by day they become known to this currency. The online service providers are providing services for the collection of bitcoin it is spreading in the world very rapidly that is because of the people attachment to the internet.

Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:22:55 PM

So today one of my teachers came to me after school. She and some of her colleagues talked about ways that they can invest their money and save up (as teachers in South-Africa aren't really paid well) one of them then mentioned Bitcoins and how Cryptocurrencies are showing very high growth. Then some or other teacher mentioned that I have some knowledge about Bitcoin (still have no idea how they knew that) But anyway long story short- Tomorrow I am doing a presentation for all my school's staff +/- 50 people about Cryptocurrencies, and then possibly to the whole school.
Yeah, just some short story I thought I would share, about a practical example of how Bitcoin is reaching the masses.

You have a great responsibility in your hands, because from what you say in your words, teachers not only want to know the technical aspects of bitcoin, as many enthusiastic bitcoiners tend to mistakenly believe, confusing people with little digital preparation, but their real interest is in the convenience of investing their hard earned money in bitcoin, a subject in which many bitcoiners are not prepared and can lead to wrong advice.
Rienair

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:23:39 PM

Bitcoin is really spreading fast because more people are hearing on their news maybe that bitcoin is rising so they will look for information on the internet.

After a few years i think that most of the people will know about bitcoin.
yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:37:08 PM

Good thing to hear about your effort to share on btc, this is not an easy task, but CONGRATS you delivered it well, This things surely give big impact to virtual currencies. and i expect surprises in the upcoming days. I used to share my experience about btc to my friends i previous days and eventually without a doubt they register in the forum right away. Btc spreads fast.Smiley
shahead720

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:40:44 PM

It is clear to say that bitcoin is spreading in an exclusively fast way. investing and supporting also show very progressive Information on the internet.people are in believe that it (bitcoin)will be a great project in upcoming future.
just my opinion here... Smiley
GOOD LUCK!!!
wjchong

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:43:12 PM

Yes, Of course Bitcoin is spreading very fast. Soon it will be approve as legal currency in all over world.

BTC BTC MY SAFE HOUSE :- A home that can protect your wealth and life of your families during disaster. BTC
honeyb0y

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:45:29 PM

So today one of my teachers came to me after school. She and some of her colleagues talked about ways that they can invest their money and save up (as teachers in South-Africa aren't really paid well) one of them then mentioned Bitcoins and how Cryptocurrencies are showing very high growth. Then some or other teacher mentioned that I have some knowledge about Bitcoin (still have no idea how they knew that) But anyway long story short- Tomorrow I am doing a presentation for all my school's staff +/- 50 people about Cryptocurrencies, and then possibly to the whole school.
Yeah, just some short story I thought I would share, about a practical example of how Bitcoin is reaching the masses.

Congratulations for that one I hope you are well versed about bitcoin so that you won't break it. It will just be a one shot if it will be successful then it will be a great help for bitcoins popularity.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
oloveloveo

Activity: 158

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:08:35 PM

Wow nice. You could help others to be much aware about bitcoins. If you do that a lot of people will be curious especially if your presentation is very attractive and persuasive. As long as people keep sharing and the price of it keep going to increase, much more people will be hook into it and will also try and share it to others.

Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:14:43 PM

Bitcoin spread very fast in the fact that it spread in a year and spreads the information about it in a year and in the whole world, even the people with no interest in bitcoin are the ones leading about it. And just look the statistic graph of the bitcoin since january to December.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:45:03 PM

How nice of that, OP. Congratulations on your upcoming talk, also I would like to commend you for contributing to better knowledge on bitcoin in your community. It's really good that bitcoin has been being recognized in the academic scene. Just a few months ago, most people (even those in school) don't even know about bitcoin. Now, I've been seeing studies and thesis' being done on bitcoin also it is already being discussed in the academe. This really is a big step towards better recognition and awareness on bitcoin.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:50:28 PM

I am assuming that you finished your presentation already so congratulations for a job well done. You helped bitcoin already to become more popular by spreading information with it. Now if you don't mind, try to do some posts about crypto if you want if you want to spread the information to all people around the world. Again congrats brother and job well done. Smiley

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:53:22 PM

Very fast.. Bitcoin is going far infact my aunt made my sister explain it to her about it because she was curious on what keeps us busy everytime. Then we spoke about the thing which she cant even relate. So she ask my sister then they had an one on one explaination then she invest and also inviting some of her friends.. its crazy! And yeah. I didnt realized that most of my friends are into bitcoin coz i saw it in their facebook status.. so i can tell bitcoin is a blast!
edrich (OP)

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:10:50 PM

I almost had the same experience as you. Our teacher assigned us to do a research on what topic we would like to present so I thought of Bitcoin. I introduced Bitcoin to them and told them what it can do. Sadly, they didn't react a bit. It seems that in my country (or atleast in my place), people at my age (17-20) don't have any interest when it involves virtual money. So good luck presenting Bitcoin in your place, I hope it gets successful and not as awkward as mine.  Smiley
Ahh, Im sorry to hear about your experience mate, yes some people can be very Stuborn Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
edrich (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:26:15 PM

Thanks again for all the advice and motivation guys. The presentation went well, and in my opinion was a HUGE success. Although most of the staff had trouble understanding some of the technical aspects of bitcoin, they sure all understood when I showed them a graph of Bitcoins past growth  Grin I helped 6 teachers, including our Headmaster setup accounts on Luno (a local bitcoin exchange) and showed them how to buy Bitcoin from there, and gave two old Antminer U3's for our computer teacher (who was really fascinated with the blockchain and how it worked) to play with. The staff really seemed impressed with what opportunities bitcoin could bring to the table, and I spent nearly an hour after the talk answering questions and explaining some concepts. Of course I also mentioned some of the risks, like when I sent 0.4 Bitcoin instead of 0.4 Bitcoin Cash to Shapeshift and lost it all *facepalm*, the high transaction fees, and the fact that we can all wake up tomorrow to see our bitcoins worth trash(Highly doubt that would ever happen though) but in general, the response was really possitive. NOW if of those 56 staff members, only 10 of them each tells 10 of their friends about bitcoin, we can get a snowball effect going in this area  Grin
Really excited for the way forward!!
tientien333

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:29:35 PM

Bitcoin speed is spreading
Yes, it is spreading rapidly and widely, as far as I know it is in both college and university programs
Bitcoins are well known and people are trying to make bitcoins more popular and powerful... Shocked Shocked Shocked
thearcanebear

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:30:39 PM

See what Clif High's predictive linguistics and algorithmic data have to say on how BTC will take off https://youtu.be/obl2dWUVwz0
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:33:17 PM

Dude, all you have to do at this time is just google bitcoin and you will find many articles that will tell you about the history of bitcoin from it's inception, on a basic level this is all you really need to summarise really because once you start talking about bitcoin beyond a surface level it requires a bit of time, interest and a proper structure, to give a brief history of bitcoin any article you find on the net should suffice.
edrich (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:59:46 PM

I think you should explain with the risks that can be faced anytime. not just from the benefits alone, many beginners see only from the profits but dont want the risks.

U're right. Pls do well to stress the risk too very important.
Yes I did indeed
Trivelius

Activity: 344

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:00:58 AM

Good thing to hear about your effort to share on btc, this is not an easy task, but CONGRATS you delivered it well, This things surely give big impact to virtual currencies. and i expect surprises in the upcoming days. I used to share my experience about btc to my friends i previous days and eventually without a doubt they register in the forum right away. Btc spreads fast.Smiley
The popularity credit is all goes to the people who invest in bitcoin is these some years in which bitcoin become more famous and the most important thing that the price of bitcoin increases, these are the reason that spread out bitcoin all over the world.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████