Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:03:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How fast Bitcoin is spreading. [UPDATE]  (Read 1295 times)
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:40:06 AM

Bitcoin is spreading first intact bitcoin is now the talk of town in my country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:54:53 AM

Bitcoin is indeed growing fast! Even those who are against it before, they became interested and even ask me if I could teach them all of the things I know about it. I was shock because one time when I was in an internet cafe, there are two kids, I think round 13 years old, talking about Bitcoin at my back. It is a good thing because Bitcoin is now making an impact on the world.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:35:24 AM

Wow, thats a good post you have made by sharing the reality of the bitcoin. I mean this is so cool for bitcoin that it is spreading in the country where we can barely think bitcoin or crypto currency will run. I mean no offence at all, but the out reach of the crypto currency due to lack of digital world in the Africa is little odd but I’m happy that somewhere somebody is working hard to push the bitcoin further. It could be out of excitement or it could be out of greed of earning money but whatever it is, its giving you completely satisfaction and helping out the bitcoin to reach major crowd possible.

Nice way to educate about the bitcoin is to start with schools and then they will speak about it at home, then parents will speak with neibughers and this will keep spreading all over the country like unwanted fire. Thats cool really and nice way to go with it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:48:02 AM

that is the twin effect of bitcoin as it rises and popularize over the time hehehehe especially because it has a high value which attracts people attention right?
but it is good for us and because of that the payment method will be much more easier to get hahahahah.. and much lower cost fee
spreading because of popularity and HIGH valued price ,, also us making bitcoin known to other via social media etc heheheheh
edrich (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:20:29 PM

that is the twin effect of bitcoin as it rises and popularize over the time hehehehe especially because it has a high value which attracts people attention right?
but it is good for us and because of that the payment method will be much more easier to get hahahahah.. and much lower cost fee
spreading because of popularity and HIGH valued price ,, also us making bitcoin known to other via social media etc heheheheh
Yes indeed, and in the end it will start a big snowball effect, and with bitcoins being so limited, I think it's safe to say that bitcoin wont stop climbing very soon
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:01:32 PM

So today one of my teachers came to me after school. She and some of her colleagues talked about ways that they can invest their money and save up (as teachers in South-Africa aren't really paid well) one of them then mentioned Bitcoins and how Cryptocurrencies are showing very high growth. Then some or other teacher mentioned that I have some knowledge about Bitcoin (still have no idea how they knew that) But anyway long story short- Tomorrow I am doing a presentation for all my school's staff +/- 50 people about Cryptocurrencies, and then possibly to the whole school.
Yeah, just some short story I thought I would share, about a practical example of how Bitcoin is reaching the masses.

This a story that bitcoin is growing very fast, as of the moment many are asking ways on how to earn in bitcoin, many are very eager to learn here in our place, some of my friends are in it as well and wanted to see me just to learn directly from me, at first I am quite shock that some of my friends especially those who are not tech savvy are very willing to listen to each and every aspect that I am telling, I am very happy that they are opening their cups to learn new things, hopefully there are more people that I can share knowledge with regarding bitcoin.
It is a matter of location that how fast the people are getting aware of this digital currency Those countries that are too advanced in technology and are considered to be centuries ahead from the rest of the world, will definitely have a greater percentage of citizens having knowledge about  bitcoin.

People who are living in underdeveloped or developing countries will have relatively less percentage but the fact is its awareness among common public is increasing.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:28:34 PM

Truly, Bitcoin's popularity have grown in such humongous proportion that it can be likened to the genesis of e-mail. Remember when e-mail started? Not all were amenable to it because people then are having a hard time adjusting to computers concerning privacy and personalized issues. These people critiqued e-mail technology so much that even I would not think e-mail would stand the test of time. But look how e-mail became such a necessity to date? So that is what I am seeing in Bitcoin. It is not that enticing because it has tons of issues with it but it is enough to keep it really interesting.   
klser

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:48:17 AM

We can see today  that bitcoin is spreading in a rather fast way. More people are investing and supporting bitcoin in  the world. The world is being digitalized. Digital transaction is used too. The top of digital money is bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: