Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:21:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i need help  (Read 258 times)
cubevtc (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 250

Ceck me in livestream twith

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 06:01:46 PM

I received 2 negative from 2 members without reason
I tried to contact them to recover my account on 0 but they do not want to delete the negative although in all my activity I proved that I have never tried to fool somebody or to fool and are here only to read this forum and if I can help whoever needs it
Thankyou

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:08:10 PM

I tried to contact them to recover my account on 0 but they do not want to delete the negative although in all my activity I proved that I have never tried to fool somebody or to fool and are here only to read this forum and if I can help whoever needs it
Thankyou

Look at the trust reference on your profile. -> https://archive.is/lXyq5#selection-3421.0-3421.29

You have bought this account, probably solely for the reason to spam the forum / enter signature campaigns.
should've known the risks of doing it beforehand, and never bought it in the first place.

Buying/Selling accounts is highly frowned upon, and alot of people will find you untrustworthy for that reason alone -- including me.

Also, your personal message is a refferal link to a HYIP/PONZI site. Are you trolling or what?

https://www.viral-alert.com/scheriton.com-review/

Archived for reference.

cubevtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 06:22:44 PM

Thankyou

Look at the trust reference on your profile. -> https://archive.is/lXyq5#selection-3421.0-3421.29

You have bought this account, probably solely for the reason to spam the forum / enter signature campaigns.
should've known the risks of doing it beforehand, and never bought it in the first place.

Buying/Selling accounts is highly frowned upon, and alot of people will find you untrustworthy for that reason alone -- including me.

Also, your personal message is a refferal link to a HYIP/PONZI site. Are you trolling or what?

https://www.viral-alert.com/scheriton.com-review/

Archived for reference.
my mistake with this link i not was very ACTIVE IN LAST TIME AND not see this link in my profile
it is  deleted now  thx

cubevtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 05:59:21 PM

soo nobody cant help me in this ?who know very well LAuda AND TALK WITH HIM REMOVED MY NEGATIVE?

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:09:19 PM

soo nobody cant help me in this ?who know very well LAuda AND TALK WITH HIM REMOVED MY NEGATIVE?

Nope.

You will need to convince Lauda to remove the rating she/he gave you.

OR, ask people from DT1/DT2 to remove Lauda from default trust, -- and to be honest with you, both options are pretty unlikely to happen.

cubevtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:40:01 PM

Nope.

You will need to convince Lauda to remove the rating she/he gave you.

OR, ask people from DT1/DT2 to remove Lauda from default trust, -- and to be honest with you, both options are pretty unlikely to happen.
ok thx very much for youre kind words

shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:01:19 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 12:31:55 AM by shursight

What is the problem with this? You bought the account, your account is not going to get un-redtagged because it is not fair.

You have probably bought it in order to farm your account so you can join a signature campaign in the future, this is the same shit that a lot of people have been doing in the past, and maybe this is the main reason of why this forum is so saturated of all this flood and this crappy spam.

Better to level up your OWN account instead of buying one to reach a higher level faster than the other people, take this like an advice for the next time.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++