Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:30:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine  (Read 83379 times)
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2020, 06:40:40 PM

The crates either need less crystals to be opened or they should contain more rewards in them imo.

I believe the crates are just a tiny little detail in a loooooooong row of cuts we have seen over the entire time this site has existed.
The site has continually cut pay on anything that would give actual cryptos, down to a level where by now a full MONTH of mining, including the mining boosts required to bridge your sleeping time, will pay a grand total of about 40 cents per month in value ....... even including missions and all the rest, for someone who has a life outside CMG it is next to impossble making more than $1 a month.

Have you done the math?
A level 20 crypto mission pays just over 1 sat and getting the 20 energy to do that mission takes 10 minutes, including a shortlink energy refill.
Even if you never sleep and have no life outside CMG, doing 24/7 an energy refill every 10 minutes, moving around on the map fast enough so you always have as many level 20 missions available as you get energy, you'll make roughly $0.015 per day or just under 50 cents a month in missions.
Subtract 8 hours of sleep and you get to just so 35 cents a month in missions, plus 40 cents from mining gives $0.75 a month, adding daily bonuses and stuff you can sell in the market you might just so make it to $1 a month, but only if you work 16 hours a day 7 days a week on it.
For the fun of the math: That comes down to a pay of $0.002 an hour.

Of course, I know, it's considered to be a game where the pay is not the important part, but the amount of disappearing users (visible by how many referrals become inactive) can tell you that most users have the opposite idea.

It's as logic as it gets, that ever deeper cuts in pay of actual cryptos vs ever more stuff the site generates itself, the value of the site generated stuff keeps going down the drain.
Looks like they want to slow down the collapse in price of crystals and stuff and the effect is visible in the market already.
Unfortunately with increasing prices for crystals and mining boosts the prices for cards collapse even faster.

In short: I don't think the problems of this site could be fixed by adjusting the content of crates.
I assume the site doesn't make enough revenue to pay more to the users, but that gives a devils circle, where not enough revenue and subsequent cuts in pay for the users, result in less users and thereby even less revenue for the site.
I did have (and still do have) the solution for @jamboom, I've presented it to him about 2 years ago, he said he was really excited about this and he would get back to me about it ...... yet he never did.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vizzz

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 08:39:17 PM

The crates either need less crystals to be opened or they should contain more rewards in them imo.

I believe the crates are just a tiny little detail in a loooooooong row of cuts we have seen over the entire time this site has existed.
The site has continually cut pay on anything that would give actual cryptos, down to a level where by now a full MONTH of mining, including the mining boosts required to bridge your sleeping time, will pay a grand total of about 40 cents per month in value ....... even including missions and all the rest, for someone who has a life outside CMG it is next to impossble making more than $1 a month.

Have you done the math?
A level 20 crypto mission pays just over 1 sat and getting the 20 energy to do that mission takes 10 minutes, including a shortlink energy refill.
Even if you never sleep and have no life outside CMG, doing 24/7 an energy refill every 10 minutes, moving around on the map fast enough so you always have as many level 20 missions available as you get energy, you'll make roughly $0.015 per day or just under 50 cents a month in missions.
Subtract 8 hours of sleep and you get to just so 35 cents a month in missions, plus 40 cents from mining gives $0.75 a month, adding daily bonuses and stuff you can sell in the market you might just so make it to $1 a month, but only if you work 16 hours a day 7 days a week on it.
For the fun of the math: That comes down to a pay of $0.002 an hour.

Of course, I know, it's considered to be a game where the pay is not the important part, but the amount of disappearing users (visible by how many referrals become inactive) can tell you that most users have the opposite idea.

It's as logic as it gets, that ever deeper cuts in pay of actual cryptos vs ever more stuff the site generates itself, the value of the site generated stuff keeps going down the drain.
Looks like they want to slow down the collapse in price of crystals and stuff and the effect is visible in the market already.
Unfortunately with increasing prices for crystals and mining boosts the prices for cards collapse even faster.

In short: I don't think the problems of this site could be fixed by adjusting the content of crates.
I assume the site doesn't make enough revenue to pay more to the users, but that gives a devils circle, where not enough revenue and subsequent cuts in pay for the users, result in less users and thereby even less revenue for the site.
I did have (and still do have) the solution for @jamboom, I've presented it to him about 2 years ago, he said he was really excited about this and he would get back to me about it ...... yet he never did.

I couldn’t agree more. The earnings should be increased as a whole! In the space of 3 months of joining the game. I’ve made just over 11k Satoshi which is about 3.67k Satoshi a month on average and most of the time I’m mining Satoshi. Sometimes I switch to other coins (precisely litecoin and ethereum) every now and then. If I keep up the 3.67k sats a month, I won’t get to the minimum threshold for about a year.

If Jamboom were to at least double the earnings on everything this would be just about 8 or 9 months at least. Imo I think the limit for every coin should be 10000 HPower and then restrict it to only CGT. Even doubling the limit to 2000 HPower would make a difference. That would be 10-11 sats an hour for me which imo is way better than the 5 sats an hour.

As for missions I think all the coin earnings should be increased. Even if it was just Satoshi that would be okay with me as Satoshi takes the longest to get to minimum threshold.
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2020, 04:37:15 AM

I couldn’t agree more. The earnings should be increased as a whole! In the space of 3 months of joining the game. I’ve made just over 11k Satoshi which is about 3.67k Satoshi a month on average and most of the time I’m mining Satoshi. Sometimes I switch to other coins (precisely litecoin and ethereum) every now and then. If I keep up the 3.67k sats a month, I won’t get to the minimum threshold for about a year.

If Jamboom were to at least double the earnings on everything this would be just about 8 or 9 months at least. Imo I think the limit for every coin should be 10000 HPower and then restrict it to only CGT. Even doubling the limit to 2000 HPower would make a difference. That would be 10-11 sats an hour for me which imo is way better than the 5 sats an hour.

As for missions I think all the coin earnings should be increased. Even if it was just Satoshi that would be okay with me as Satoshi takes the longest to get to minimum threshold.

He just can't do that, at least that's what I assume, the site just doesn't have enough income from ads to pay the users more.
Furthermore doubling or tripling the pay won't change a thing, whether the site pays $1 in 3 months or every month or even per week is next to meaningless, because ANY 5 minute faucet will pay $1 PER DAY.
This is why the idea of putting the game first and make the pay a secondary factor is basically good, only the facts of the behavior of the users have shown over the last 2 years, it's not what users want, at least not while the game is so extremely overloaded with junk ads.

This is what I have the solution for, but if he doesn't want it, I can't help it.
Zheko

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2020, 06:17:05 AM

Hello everyone, I would like to know which is the best deck to defend myself and to stop being attacked up to 5 times by the same player, I am level 20 and I never attack anyone but I would like to have a deck that is somewhat decent, thank you.

If you don't attack anyone, as in not competing in the war game, there's no need for any defense, because no matter how often you get attacked and by who, you don't lose anything at all.
I'm not competing in the war game either and I have no deck setup at all, I leave it to the random to setup whatever, which once in a while will setup something that actually wins me some victory points, which I then lose against the next attacker, but I just don't care.

Thanks for the answer, but what about the bad taste of being beaten? sometimes they have attacked me and I won but most of the time they attack me and win so I wanted to know some configuration so that it is not so easy to be beaten.

War game is pure scam no mether what cards you have or configuration !!! You can have lvl 12-13 cards and loose battle from some admin account "player" with lvl 4 cards! Fully boolshits, crypto mining war-  100% scam!
Camba

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 11:01:42 PM

Thanks for the answer, but what about the bad taste of being beaten? sometimes they have attacked me and I won but most of the time they attack me and win so I wanted to know some configuration so that it is not so easy to be beaten.

I understand, but you will have to realize that these guys spend huge loads of money on card upgrades.
(I can tell, I have sold tons of cards to them.)
So unless you want to spend a load of money on cards as well, there's just no way you could beat an experienced attacker.

Thank you very much for answering, sorry for not answering before due to some problems, I was also spending on cards but I will follow your advice, I have more than 1500 boxes to open and from there the cards necessary to defend myself will come out, thank you and have one great week.
Camba

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 11:04:05 PM

Hello everyone, I would like to know which is the best deck to defend myself and to stop being attacked up to 5 times by the same player, I am level 20 and I never attack anyone but I would like to have a deck that is somewhat decent, thank you.

If you don't attack anyone, as in not competing in the war game, there's no need for any defense, because no matter how often you get attacked and by who, you don't lose anything at all.
I'm not competing in the war game either and I have no deck setup at all, I leave it to the random to setup whatever, which once in a while will setup something that actually wins me some victory points, which I then lose against the next attacker, but I just don't care.

War game is pure scam no mether what cards you have or configuration !!! You can have lvl 12-13 cards and loose battle from some admin account "player" with lvl 4 cards! Fully boolshits, crypto mining war-  100% scam!

Thanks for the tip, have a very good week
venezolanobtc

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 03:00:25 PM

CGT is the same: CACHE GOLD?
http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagedata.php?url=http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/993307520201014-105121.jpg
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 08:24:59 PM

CGT is the same: CACHE GOLD?

Let's see ...... Cache Gold and Cryptomining Game Token
does that sound remotely the same?
venezolanobtc

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 10:39:27 AM

Let's see ...... Cache Gold and Cryptomining Game Token
does that sound remotely the same?
it is the only token that has the acronym CGT
the token that says cryptomininggames does not exist
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 09:58:10 AM

I just found this thread and this Cryptomining game. Reading the previous comments it seems to me not worth to even start playing. Is that correct?
Can anyone share how much they manage to 'earn' in this game on a weekly/monthly basis? At what levels?

I apologize for this beginner's question, but I'd like to get at least a rough idea of what this is all about.

█████████████████████████████
█████████▀     ▄██ ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀▀▄██████
███▄▄█▀▄██████▀ ▀████▄▀█▀ ▀██
██▀▀█▌▐█   ▀▀▀   █████▌▐█  ██
██  █ ███▄▄▄      ▀▀▀▀█ █  ██
██  █▌▐████▌         ▄▌▐█████
███▄██▄▀█████▄   ▄▄██▀▄█ ▀███
████▀ ▀▄▄▀███▀    █▀▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄ ▄█████
████████▄▄██       ██████████
         ▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2020, 12:34:51 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2020, 12:48:02 PM by Thomasio
Merited by Stalker22 (2)

I apologize for this beginner's question, but I'd like to get at least a rough idea of what this is all about.

First of all you have to realize, there is not one single faucet in existence that would pay more than the minimum wage in Bangladesh, if you're in it for the money, faucets are ALWAYS a waste of time, absolutely anything else you could do for money up to picking returnable bottles from dustbins in the park pays better than any faucet does.
That said CMG is among the existing faucets one of the lowest paying ones, but since the pay hardly matters CMG has the advantage of being entertaining.
CMG is a game, where there's a lot of stuff to do, a lot of things to figure out, some strategy to develop and follow, while other faucets are endlessly boring chains of captcha solving.

Either way, even though it's a kinda useless info, since you asked for it, what you can expect to make in money depends on the amount of time you're willing to invest.
First you will have to invest some days or weeks to build up your level, there's literally nothing to make below level 15.
Once you reach level 15 aside of the time you invest it all depends on your strategy.
If you optimize everything towards the war game, you will make next to no money, no matter how much time you invest because you will be busy spending your money on cards and other stuff and chances to get into the top players who get a monthly prize worth mentioning are rather slim.
If you optimize everything towards making money but do this aside of other stuff you do in real life, say 5 minutes here and there for maybe a total of about an hour a day, you can get to about $1 a month.
If you are like me (retired with an overload of spare time) and you do this full time, 16 hours a day, 7 days a week, you can get to round about $10-$15 a month.
Stalker22
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 05:42:55 PM

Wow, I never expected such a comprehensive answer. Thank you, Thomasio.
So, bottom line, it doesn't pay off no matter how much time I invest in the game. That's really bad because it seemed like an interesting pastime after a hard day's work.

By the way, good for you to have as much free time as a retiree. I hope that one day I will be in such a position. Wink

▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2020, 08:26:43 PM

Wow, I never expected such a comprehensive answer. Thank you, Thomasio.
So, bottom line, it doesn't pay off no matter how much time I invest in the game. That's really bad because it seemed like an interesting pastime after a hard day's work.

By the way, good for you to have as much free time as a retiree. I hope that one day I will be in such a position. Wink

Well, it is "an interesting pastime after a hard day's work", it just isn't for money making, because that's what the "hard day's work" is for.

That's the same for ALL faucets there are, there really is no difference whether a faucet pays (upon full time usage) $15 or $50 a month, from the money perspective it's a waste of time either way, simply because half an hour collecting returnable bottles from dustbins in the park per day will under all circumstances make more money than even the best paying faucet pays per day.
If that's not enough, depending where you live and what you pay for electricity, chances are that during the time you collect money from faucets, the cost of electricity for running a computer will exceed what you get from faucets, here in Italy, where all taxes and fees included 1kw/h costs almost $0.50 while my computer incl. 65" screen consumes about 500 watts, that's for certain, or in other words I'm not making money with this, I'm paying for doing this, I'm just paying less than I would pay if I were to play some entirely free games.
Stalker22
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 10:08:53 AM

Well, I registered on the site and am slowly finding my way around. Wink
As I noticed, navigating the map is very slow in my browser. Each change of view in either direction takes a few seconds to refresh which takes a very long time to view all my surroundings.

Is there any way to speed this up? Maybe somehow turn off loading images of buildings and other stuff?

▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2020, 12:35:53 PM

Well, I registered on the site and am slowly finding my way around. Wink
As I noticed, navigating the map is very slow in my browser. Each change of view in either direction takes a few seconds to refresh which takes a very long time to view all my surroundings.

Is there any way to speed this up? Maybe somehow turn off loading images of buildings and other stuff?

No there isn't, because your browser at any given time loads only the area you're looking at, meaning any shift of the map, even for just one single field has to reload the map from the server and that means the speed of loading that is as slow as the server is at that time divided by the amount of users currently logged on, which is even in the middle of the night way slower than even a real bad mobile browser would be.
Furthermore it can't be any different, because ALL other users are working around in the exact same map, so it's just the opposite, even if you're not shifting the map, as soon as any of the other currently active users is anywhere within the range of fields you can see, what you see becomes obsolete every few seconds, meaning the site would have to reload the map way more frequently than it does, like once a second or so, only if it did that the server would become even slower.

From a more general point of view you might say the idea of a live player vs player competition, where everyone can see what everyone else is doing, in a browser window and on a server as slow as this one, is a pretty bad idea to begin with, this kind of game requires a downloadable client and a whole bunch of way faster servers.
venezolanobtc

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 12:15:46 PM

the page fell?
blackmtl308

Activity: 116

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2020, 11:26:09 AM

I Have a pending withdrawal of DASH, since 2020-12-02.
¿How many days does it take to receive a payment normally?
FatFork
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 2584

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2020, 12:26:52 PM

I think ten days or so is quite normal. You can check in the withdrawal log that they are processed regularly.
However, I've never made a DASH withdrawal so I cann't say with absolute certainty.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
blackmtl308

Activity: 116

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2020, 01:18:16 PM

Payment received. Thanks CMG.
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2020, 05:45:00 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2020, 02:56:26 AM by Thomasio

Not sure what it's worth for, @jamboom seems to have abandoned this forum and is now only on Twitter and Discord, anyway, here is a little reminder todo list for @jamboom:

1) I'm already 5% past level 22 on the way to level 23 by now, meaning to make use of cards that "increase chances of success in higher level missions" there are at least missions lvl 21 - 24 missing ...... lvl 21 was promised to come BEFORE I got to level 21, which was about a year and a half ago ....... am I too impatient?

2) Bitcoin card says since day 1 - "Ingame bonus  is coming soon!" ...... where my definition of the maximum duration of the word "soon" is at least half a year shorter than yours.

3) Inventory - Flash Drive says since day 1 - "Coming soon... Stay tuned!" ...... where "soon" is again something else.

3.1) The entire inventory is still extremely unbalanced, currently I have over 150,000 metal, over 10,000 glass and NO plastic.
There should be some function implemented that increases chances of finding more of what you have least or else metal and glass are utterly worthless.

4) Daily Bonus has been promised to get an update to the new figures after energy numbers were multiplied by 10, yet up to today it gives only 1 energy per day of the month.

4.1.) An even bigger joke is the HP one can find in the daily bonus ...... it used to be the biggest bonus one could find on average 3 times a month, now I have almost 30,000HP and finding 0.3 HP per day of the month in the daily bonus is the most worthless item in the list, worth even less than finding that miniscule amount of energy.

5) Prices in the shop are still extremely exaggerated, I don't mind prices in the shop being higher than in the market, that even should be the case, but the level of how much higher prices are in the shop is beyond reason.
I.e.
25 gold cards cost 859 sat in the shop, in the market one can buy the same 25 cards for under 25 sat ..... overpriced by a factor of 35.
55,000 crystals cost 42,980 sat in the shop, in the market one can buy the same 55,000 crystals for about 800 sat ..... overpriced by a factor of 54.

5.1.) Speaking of HP in #4.1. ...... having almost 30,000HP, how much do you think is a cashback of 36HP worth to me when buying your limited offer?

6.) The choice of shortlink is still there, even though there is no choice anymore, meaning it still requires two unneccessary extra clicks every 10 mins.

7.) Crates that don't require crystals or waiting time to open, or have already gone through the opening process, such as the 5 crates you get with the limited offer, if you put them on sale in the market and then cancel the sale, they aren't ready to open anymore, but cost crystals and waiting time (again).

To finish this with a positive note, let me say, I love the design of the upgraded drone that appears at drone level 24 or so.
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 »
  Print  

Jump to: