Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:44:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine  (Read 83379 times)
Poninvest

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 09:27:57 PM

Let me see if I got this update right.

With the bonus from cards I have I used to mine 1.2 sat per hour.
Now that has been replaced with Bitz which are pegged to US$ meaning 1.2 sat (where BTC is currently at about $50K) would be roughly 60 Bitz, but I'm now mining only 8 Bitz per hour.

Even worse in missions, with bonuses included a level 20 BTC mission used to pay 0.3 sat, which should now be about 15 Bitz, but I'm now getting only 1.3 Bitz.

Or in other words, even though @jamboon stated that earnings after the update should be about the same it was before, this update has cut mining payout by 84% and mission rewards by 91%.

Almost the same. If I am calculating correctly Smiley
If 10000 bitz = $1, then for 1 hour I will get 7.6 bitz or $0.00076, which is 1.5 satoshi (coingecko) or (in litz) 6.8 litz = $0.00068 = 389 litoshi (coingecko).
In jobs (litz) i got the same 14 litz or about 800 litoshi.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 10:01:40 PM

Apparently I got an error in it, took me 3 more times checking to figure out where I went wrong.
I've edited the above post an erased the nonsense.
Thanks for your correction.
neo_iamtheone

Activity: 427

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 03:46:33 AM

So to withdraw my ltc or litz shit, i have to wait another whole month to get randomly selected! What a white fraud!
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2021, 04:32:55 AM

So to withdraw my ltc or litz shit, i have to wait another whole month to get randomly selected! What a white fraud!

With 7 different currencies on the site, one per week will mean not a month but 7 weeks per attempt, unless you can manage to use the market to exchange your coins frequently and/or the site will have weeks in between where they allow for more than one coin to be withdrawn.
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 06:39:45 AM

With 7 different currencies on the site, one per week will mean not a month but 7 weeks per attempt, unless you can manage to use the market to exchange your coins frequently and/or the site will have weeks in between where they allow for more than one coin to be withdrawn.

So the site has now turned to a scam.
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2021, 03:07:15 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2021, 09:59:34 PM by Thomasio

This site has from day 1 been a "race to the bottom".
There has never been any attempt to increase payout for the users, while there have been plenty of updates in the features, from the money side it's been one cut after the other.
On start the argument was that this site isn't about the money, but about the fun of playing this game, but then the enormous overload of ads and popups kills the fun of playing.

CMG has always been one of the lowest paying crypto sites in existence, any 5 minute faucet pays better than CMG does, in fact unless you have dead cheap electricity and an extremely cheap internet connection, your cost of electricity plus the price of your connection relative to the time you're using it for CMG exceeds the pay you get from CMG, meaning you funnel money from CMG to your electricity and internet provider, but you yourself get less than nothing, you're paying for it.

That said, up to this latest update users at least had the expectation to get paid, meaning playing CMG was cheaper than playing any free online game, but that's gone now.
The backlog of users who don't get paid will grow ever bigger now, making ever more users run away or as I said above, it limits the amount of users the site will have at an amount that results on first view in a halfway acceptable payout time.
On second view this shrinking amount of users will mean a shrinking revenue for the site, which leads to further cuts in payout, which leads to more users running away, until the bottom is reached where depending on your point of view either the site has no more users because it has no revenue and therefore cannot pay or doesn't pay because it has no revenue due to a lack of users.

Furthermore there isn't even any effort to hide the facts.
The backlog of bugs and incomplete features keeps growing while the site adds more new features including more new bugs and incomplete features.
I've made a list of these things a few pages above, like
- the choice of shortlink being obsolete after there is no choice anymore
- the shop so extremely overpriced that there is no sense in buying anything from the shop
- missions for level 21 and above missing
and much much more.

There is virtually no support anymore, my message at Twitter saying trades in the market to trade CGT for any other crypto doesn't work because even on an exchange rate of 1.0 it gives an error saying exchange rate must be between 0.8 and 1.2, remained unanswered.
Not sure if @jamboom is still at Discord, I just can't get used to how Discord works so I don't use it, either way it's just a matter of time until he disappears there as well.

Have a look into the map, scroll a bit through and check how many users you see on levels ..... say 5 - 15 ....., there are next to none, which means the site consists of a ton of new users ALL turning inactive within their first 3 days and a handful of old users above level 20, while there aren't even any missions for level 21 or above.
Then have a look into the evolution of the site, note how @jamboom has tons of spare time creating all kind of graphical gimmicks but never has a single minute spare to fix problems or finish incomplete features, there isn't even any attempt to hide it, let alone any attempt to fix anything.
Wanna bet? Right now @jamboom is working on new graphics for crypto missions in the map, but he has no intention of spending a single minute on implementing level 21 missions.

If all of the above is still not enough, there's still what vice president Bush in 1980 called "tralala business" also known as "voodoo business".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhiCFdWeQfA
It refers to the tax revenue a government has relative to how much taxes it charges, because there is a point from where on higher taxes result in less tax revenue because people increasingly cheat on their taxes.
CMG with its amount of ads and popups is way past the peak of revenue, meaning a permanently growing amount of experienced users will use some kind of ad block while using CMG, simply because they find this overload of junk ads unbearable.
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 12:57:33 AM

This site has from day 1 been a "race to the bottom".
There has never been any attempt to increase payout for the users, while there have been plenty of updates in the features, from the money side it's been one cut after the other.
On start the argument was that this site isn't about the money, but about the fun of playing this game, but then the enormous overload of ads and popups kills the fun of playing.

CMG has always been one of the lowest paying crypto sites in existence, any 5 minute faucet pays better than CMG does, in fact unless you have dead cheap electricity and an extremely cheap internet connection, your cost of electricity plus the price of your connection relative to the time you're using it for CMG exceeds the pay you get from CMG, meaning you funnel money from CMG to your electricity and internet provider, but you yourself get less than nothing, you're paying for it.

That said, up to this latest update users at least had the expectation to get paid, meaning playing CMG was cheaper than playing any free online game, but that's gone now.
The backlog of users who don't get paid will grow ever bigger now, making ever more users run away or as I said above, it limits the amount of users the site will have at an amount that results on first view in a halfway acceptable payout time.
On second view this shrinking amount of users will mean a shrinking revenue for the site, which leads to further cuts in payout, which leads to more users running away, until the bottom is reached where depending on your point of view either the site has no more users because it has no revenue and therefore cannot pay or doesn't pay because it has no revenue due to a lack of users.

Furthermore there isn't even any effort to hide the facts.
The backlog of bugs and incomplete features keeps growing while the site adds more new features including more new bugs and incomplete features.
I've made a list of these things a few pages above, like
- the choice of shortlink being obsolete after there is no choice anymore
- the shop so extremely overpriced that there is no sense in buying anything from the shop
- missions for level 21 and above missing
and much much more.

There is virtually no support anymore, my message at Twitter saying trades in the market to trade CGT for any other crypto doesn't work because even on an exchange rate of 1.0 it gives an error saying exchange rate must be between 0.8 and 1.2, remained unanswered.
Not sure if @jamboom is still at Discord, I just can't get used to how Discord works so I don't use it, either way it's just a matter of time until he disappears there as well.

Have a look into the map, scroll a bit through and check how many users you see on levels ..... say 5 - 15 ....., there are next to none, which means the site consists of a ton of new users ALL turning inactive within their first 3 days and a handful of old users above level 20, while there aren't even any missions for level 21 or above.
Then have a look into the evolution of the site, note how @jamboom has tons of spare time creating all kind of graphical gimmicks but never has a single minute spare to fix problems or finish incomplete features, there isn't even any attempt to hide it, let alone any attempt to fix anything.
Wanna bet? Right now @jamboom is working on new graphics for crypto missions in the map, but he has no intention of spending a single minute on implementing level 21 missions.

If all of the above is still not enough, there's still what vice president Bush in 1980 called "tralala business" also known as "voodoo business".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhiCFdWeQfA
It refers to the tax revenue a government has relative to how much taxes it charges, because there is a point from where on higher taxes result in less tax revenue because people increasingly cheat on their taxes.
CMG with its amount of ads and popups is way past the peak of revenue, meaning a permanently growing amount of experienced users will use some kind of ad block while using CMG, simply because they find this overload of junk ads unbearable.

Thanks for explanation, that's why I'm not even opening the website now! 
venezolanobtc

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 06:10:41 PM

I'm at level 20
i retire today
I will leave the page forever
luck!
joneczek

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 10:46:24 PM

I'm at level 20
i retire today
I will leave the page forever
luck!

and Jamboom totaly doesn´t care !!! 

For a celebration of your leave he will release another useless card and add some obstacles to withdraw...sorry i mean obstacles to be able join the lottery for withdrawal.

CMG is now definitelly SCAM

I have 6500hp and I only mine at 1000hpower. Why is it like that??
I have elite 2 turned on now and nothing has changed
Poninvest

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 07:23:19 PM

And now Jamboom came up with the idea of collecting "Coinz Keys", which will be taken apart at the speed of light. Hopefully they will not be sold on the market. I need more than 1000 of these keys to withdraw my funds. This is just some kind of mockery! Why can't just make a withdrawal options and "not reinvent the wheel".  Angry
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2021, 08:45:05 PM
Merited by Stalker22 (1)

That's because the entire concept of the site has some fundamental flaws.

First of all the revenue jamboom originally calculated with turned out to be way off, meaning he's getting way less than he expected.
From shortlinks that turned out to be scam and never paid over shortlinks that pay only 5 times per IP and day or so, where the users use the very same shortlinks on several dozen different websites, where only the first of these sites a user visits per day gets paid, leading to complete termination of use of shortlinks on the site, up to an ever increasing amount of crypto related and ad financed websites hunting a shrinking amount of money advertisers are spending, the revenue of CMG wasn't even sufficient on day 1 and has gone downhill from there.

Next is jambooms reaction to the problem.
Any halfway logic thinking business man as well as any economist can tell you, you cannot cut your way out of a recession, the ONLY way to get into the profit zone is growth, but jambooms reaction is cutting payouts.
The less revenue he gets, the more he cuts payouts, subsequent more users run away, further reducing the revenue for the site, leading to further cuts in payouts, and so on and so forth, known as a "race to the bottom".

But jamboom is turning a blind eye to the fact that he's doing the opposite of what he would have to do to get into the profit zone, he's insisting that if severe cuts in payouts aren't enough then even bigger cuts must be the solution and since the revenue he's getting from advertisers by now isn't even enough to cover the extremely tiny amounts of money his users are still making, he's permanently coming up with further limitations to payouts, such as a limited amount of total withdrawals per month for all users combined.

Wanna bet? As a result of this "upgrade" more users will run away, the average time new users stay on the site will decrease and the revenue for the site will go further down.
It will take jamboom 2-3 months to discover that he can no longer pay $250 per week to the users and then he will come up with the next "invention" of how to further cut payouts that he will again try to sell as an "upgrade".
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2021, 03:19:26 PM

Has anyone done the calculation yet?
If you look into the CMW standings (as long as you have no victory points) you'll see your rank > 1000, which means there are over 1000 active users having at least 1 victory point, looking for Coinz Keys.
Of course we do not know how many users there are, but let's just say it's 2000 active users looking for Coinz Keys.

300 Coinz Keys per week divided by 2000 users means on average a user finds one key every 7 weeks.
Since 1 key will allow the withdraw of 10,000 Bitz (or any other currency) this means it takes on average 7 weeks to get to a minimum withdrawal and since that's just $1 we can calculate the average amount of money this site pays per user will be somewhere around

$1 / 49 days ~ $0.02 per day or $0.60 per month

and it doesn't even matter how diligent some users may be, even if you win the war game every single season, on average you won't get paid more than $0.60 per month.
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2021, 02:47:40 PM

I lost all my hope that I will be able to withdraw any single coin anymore.

It's almost funny when the news talk about another update in the withdrawal system, isn't it?
If you look at the changes, instead of 1 Coinz Key per 10,000 Bitz (or whatever else you wanna withdraw) you now need 100 Coinz Keys, meaning 100 times more energy to pick them up.
Chances to find one have obviously increased by a factor of 100, but needing 100 times the amount and finding 100 times more still gives on average the very same 7 weeks per minimum withdrawal as before, only requires users to be 100 times more diligent to collect the keys and leaves them less energy to pick up other stuff.

The max withdraw has been decreased from 500,000 coins to level*level*10*100, which in level 22 gives a max of 484,000 and since I believe there are no users on level 23 yet, it's simply another attempted cut in payouts which in reality doesn't hurt the users but the site.
Users can withdraw 500,000 coins in 2x 250,000 (as far as they have the keys), so no difference for the users, only for the site it makes a difference because the blockchain fees for 2x 250,000 (whatever that corresponds to in BTC or LTC) transfers are simple higher than for 1x 500,000.

Does @jamboom REALLY believe there could be users who cannot calculate that 1x 10,000 is the same as 100x 100?
Apparently he himself isn't capable of calculating that 2x blockchain fee is more than 1x blockchain fee.
Vizzz

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 12:07:56 AM

I lost all my hope that I will be able to withdraw any single coin anymore.

It's almost funny when the news talk about another update in the withdrawal system, isn't it?
If you look at the changes, instead of 1 Coinz Key per 10,000 Bitz (or whatever else you wanna withdraw) you now need 100 Coinz Keys, meaning 100 times more energy to pick them up.
Chances to find one have obviously increased by a factor of 100, but needing 100 times the amount and finding 100 times more still gives on average the very same 7 weeks per minimum withdrawal as before, only requires users to be 100 times more diligent to collect the keys and leaves them less energy to pick up other stuff.

The max withdraw has been decreased from 500,000 coins to level*level*10*100, which in level 22 gives a max of 484,000 and since I believe there are no users on level 23 yet, it's simply another attempted cut in payouts which in reality doesn't hurt the users but the site.
Users can withdraw 500,000 coins in 2x 250,000 (as far as they have the keys), so no difference for the users, only for the site it makes a difference because the blockchain fees for 2x 250,000 (whatever that corresponds to in BTC or LTC) transfers are simple higher than for 1x 500,000.

Does @jamboom REALLY believe there could be users who cannot calculate that 1x 10,000 is the same as 100x 100?
Apparently he himself isn't capable of calculating that 2x blockchain fee is more than 1x blockchain fee.

You actually only need 1 Coinz Key to withdraw, but this is only for FaucetPay which should have been added as a payment option months ago imo. For Direct Wallet payment you do need 100 of them which could be a struggle for a single user which is why I feel like Jamboom added the FaucetPay option.
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2021, 01:38:41 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2021, 01:49:10 AM by Thomasio

You actually only need 1 Coinz Key to withdraw, but this is only for FaucetPay which should have been added as a payment option months ago imo. For Direct Wallet payment you do need 100 of them which could be a struggle for a single user which is why I feel like Jamboom added the FaucetPay option.

What difference does it make?
To withdraw the value of $1 you need 100 keys, whether to FaucetPay or elsewhere, what's the point of withdrawing single pennies while from FaucetPay to your wallet there's a higher limit, meaning you still cannot get your money, you just get it stuck in a different place?
Not to mention how senseless it is talking about "withdrawing" with values < $10.
Vizzz

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 03:40:28 AM

What difference does it make?
To withdraw the value of $1 you need 100 keys, whether to FaucetPay or elsewhere, what's the point of withdrawing single pennies while from FaucetPay to your wallet there's a higher limit, meaning you still cannot get your money, you just get it stuck in a different place?
Not to mention how senseless it is talking about "withdrawing" with values < $10.

Right, but at least you can do something with the coins you withdrew like gamble your coins or exchange them into another coin that you want that CMG does not have (like Tron or Binance) once the coins land in your FaucetPay account. If you let the coins build up by doing multiple withdraws from CMG you’ll be able to withdraw your coins from FaucetPay to your main wallet in no time.

I admit that it’s not the best system, but imo its better than what it was. Sure it could still be improved but I feel like Jamboom could be running out of options if this doesn’t work either.
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2021, 11:18:31 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2021, 11:55:33 PM by Thomasio

If you let the coins build up by doing multiple withdraws from CMG you’ll be able to withdraw your coins from FaucetPay to your main wallet in no time.

Wrong.
First of all it takes the same time building up coins at FaucetPay as it takes building them up at CMG, because coins do not become more by moving them to a different place, and then you need some extra coins to pay the secondary withdrawal fee from FaucetPay to your wallet.
Have you checked the fees at FaucetPay?
https://faucetpay.io/page/fees
FaucetPay has a minimum withdraw of 15,000sat and charges a staggering 10,000sat fee for that, meaning upon minimum withdraw you pay 67% withdrawal fee there, a reasonable withdrawal fee of say 1% you reach only if you withdraw at least 1,000,000sat (which will take to accumulate at CMG roughly 13 years).
Or in other words, the detour through FaucetPay takes longer and you get out a LOT less.

And then in the end the fact remains that CMG pays an average of $0.60 per month and user, as calculated above, meaning to get to the minimum withdrawal at FaucetPay with CMG alone and at currect price of BTC takes you over a year and then you receive in your wallet no more than $2.50 worth of BTC.
In comparison, a direct withdraw from CMG to your wallet you can do for a value of $1 (100 keys times 100 coins) roughly every 7 weeks, meaning it takes 1/15th the time and you pay a withdrawal fee only once (where I believe @jamboom has not yet discovered that transferring $1 to a BTC wallet address costs more than $1 in blockchain fees).
Verel

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 12:34:42 PM

I want to tell everyone. On the cryptomininggame discord channel, they began to ban everyone who speaks the truth. Including me.
Thomasio

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2021, 12:19:37 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2021, 11:14:21 PM by Thomasio

I want to tell everyone. On the cryptomininggame discord channel, they began to ban everyone who speaks the truth. Including me.

They are a private enterprise and they are free to decide who they let in and who they kick out, even without providing a reason, just like you are free to decide who you let into your house and who not.
Their only problem on exercising this freedom is, if a company begins to kick out their customers, they won't stay in business for long.
sigri44

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 09:10:59 AM

Why ?!
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 »
  Print  

Jump to: