Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:47:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The KryptoKap Pre-orders CLOSED - Some have shipped!!  (Read 2093 times)
kryptopath (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Just letting you know right now, I'm kinda weird.

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:55:57 AM

Hi,
Can I have an ETH address to pay and amount in ETH for 365 USD, I don't even mind paying him directly if anyone doesn't have a problem with that.
thanks

SM23031997 and I have worked out a deal to include a few nano ledger s in his package to save on international shipping.

SM, I am happy to wait until minerjones releases escrow to me but I will pm you my ETH address if you wish.

A new kind of collectible... The KryptoKaps are coming... Pre-orders have shipped! Thanks everyone!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2stout

Activity: 2338
Merit: 585

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:00:07 AM

Wait so do I pay the shipping fee or not as a preorder?

Shipping rates have been updated to be realistic.

As much as I'd like to offer more and more freebies, these will have to ship in USPS medium flat rate boxes at $13.60 for domestic orders.

All orders that have been placed so far will still have shipping included.

I believe shipping fee would apply for orders after that date and time.
kryptopath (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:43:51 AM

Wait so do I pay the shipping fee or not as a preorder?

Shipping rates have been updated to be realistic.

As much as I'd like to offer more and more freebies, these will have to ship in USPS medium flat rate boxes at $13.60 for domestic orders.

All orders that have been placed so far will still have shipping included.

I believe shipping fee would apply for orders after that date and time.

This is correct. I will of course honor the deal I gave people at the time of their purchase.

Writing, you will still only pay $30 (2 Kaps @$15)

A new kind of collectible... The KryptoKaps are coming... Pre-orders have shipped! Thanks everyone!
kryptopath (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:37:09 PM

Paid .002 to help a little with the shipping.
7fde6dc5bc60872dad54e8868f56d2e90945982641d135ff88b1a9f032ec817d

Who do I send my address to?

Thank you Writing, every little bit helps!  Cheesy

Please pm me your details when you get the chance.

kryptopath (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:27:08 AM

Thank you m4nki for the 14 Kap order!

I'm really pumped by all the support everyone!

kryptopath (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:25:47 PM

Hello all,

After looking back at the market cap dominance chart for October 1 00:00-00:15 I was shocked to find these numbers:

Bitcoin             48.72%
Ethereum         19.35
Ripple                5.12
BitcoinCash        4.87
Litecoin              1.98
Dash                  1.68

Ripple is in third making these Kaps incorrect. After seeing this it has me genuinely wondering if the chart has been changed since first announcing the project.

Did anyone happen to check the chart back then?

kryptopath (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:04:48 PM

Hello all, hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

I've got some very unfortunate news.  Sad

I have been informed by the manufacturer that there has been an accident during production. Paint spilled over the Kaps, ruining them. I'm told it will be 20 days to redo these.

I'm going to get as many more pictures as I can, but here's what I've got so far:

Not very much paint out of place, so I'm not sure if it ruined the whole batch. I've asked for a bunch more pictures so we'll get those soon.

The old design was used by mistake as well, so there's a couple issues to address.

As I get more info I'll let everyone know.

digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:48:47 PM

Thanks for the update!  Maybe secure the bad ones as errors if they have a uniqueness to them that might be desirable?

kryptopath (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:57:25 AM

Thanks for the update!  Maybe secure the bad ones as errors if they have a uniqueness to them that might be desirable?

Oh absolutely, my thoughts exactly. I'm hoping for some that actually have a cool looking spill, but still a big let down timewise.

kryptopath (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:23:54 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 03:43:08 AM by kryptopath

Hi all!

Here's some more pictures of the paint spill error Kaps. I'm told along with the paint spill, they have been scratched as well. It's hard to tell in the pictures what are scratches, paint or shimmer.
Wish I could get better quality photos up, but things take a while when dealing with the other side of the world it seems.

Once these are in-hand I'll be able to get some really good close pics.

kryptopath (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:55:12 PM

Whew it's been a while since an update!
Life has been hectic these past months preparing for a move in two days.

Here's what's been going on. The second attempt at mass production should finally be done within a week. The custom KP embossing stamp has been made and is in the mail to me. The certificate of authenticity has been drawn up, and will include a unique qr code with a bitcoin signed message detailing who the original owner is, as well as the tx ID and payment method. Here's a sample:

Here's a few more pictures I received last night:

kryptopath (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:47:22 AM

Ha.. pretty neat on the QR info:

Thank you! Have you ever seen someone do this? Either a QR code deal, or the bitcoin signed message proof of ownership at all?

kryptopath (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:42:01 AM

Hello everyone,
I'm happy to report the Kaps are done and are on their way across the ocean!

There seemed to be some miscommunication as to the shipping speed. I was under the impression that it would be the same speed as the samples. The package is a few hundred times heavier though, so 3 day shipping was out of the question. 10 days until arrival is what we'll have to wait for.

Wish I could get more pictures before shipping but it's too late. Once the get here I can take a TON of sharp pics  Grin

They are FINALLY done! Whew!

Ok so here's what's next:

Printing the COAs.
Getting packaging all ready.

Everyone who still needs to reply with the tx IDs so I can finalize each of your COAs, please do so sometime before 10 days I guess Smiley

It's been a long road, but the finish line is in sight!

dolphriends

Activity: 1736
Merit: 440

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:38:25 AM

WOW!  This is exciting news, way to hang in everyone, I'm sure in the end the product will justify the wait Smiley
kryptopath (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:40:10 AM

WOW!  This is exciting news, way to hang in everyone, I'm sure in the end the product will justify the wait Smiley

Darn right It'll be worth it. Everyone who pre-ordered will get 1 error Kap included!

digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:03:25 AM

Darn right It'll be worth it. Everyone who pre-ordered will get 1 error Kap included!

Awesome, thanks for the update and appreciate the error inclusion.  Looking forward to em!  Smiley

kryptopath (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:22:15 PM

That is great news. Cheesy
Congrats on these finally materializing.

Thanks MJ! I'm still curious if you've ever seen someone use a qr code, or a bitcoin signed message on collectibles like this.

2stout

Activity: 2338
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:34:57 PM

Awesome, thanks for the update and appreciate the error inclusion.  Looking forward to em!  Smiley

This on top of the QR code added to the COA to show ownership!  What a pleasant surprise for pre-ordering!
kryptopath (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:02:35 AM

*sniff sniff*...
*sniff sniff*...

I can almost smell them.

kryptopath (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:20:31 PM

THEYYYYYYYYYYY'RE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!!

Hi everyone! I'm ecstatic to show you guys the first pics of the KryptoKaps! Also there's a few points and first impressions to go over.

I'm just going to throw as many quick observations at you as I can, in as few words as well heh.  Tongue

I've only gone through one 'brick' of 42. There are a bunch of rejects. About 40% so far Sad

This means I must closely inspect each side and edge, of every kap. Oh boy. At 10 seconds each side, 6 sides x 300 kaps = 300 minutes. 5 hours... this is going to be a while.

There are few kaps where the shimmer is noticeable. I haven't been outside with them yet so I hope to be pleasantly surprised with them in the sun.

Here's a link to a gallery that I will be adding to very frequently over the next hours and days.
https://postimg.org/gallery/krwnxkp2/

There's a ton of work to do and I'll keep you all updated as often as I can!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: