Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ATTENTION SCAM! The company AERON deceived the bounty group!  (Read 2998 times)
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:56:09 AM

Aeron is scam.... No doubt... Just pump and dump coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:00:34 AM

I TOTALLY SUPPORT WHO START THIS THREAD AND MAKING AWARE EVERYONE ABOUT AERON SCAM....... AERON IS TOTAL SCAM..... I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GIVE THEM NEGATIVE TRUST FOR THIS WORK.
...... TOTALLY SCAM AERON.... 
bzawity

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:56:27 AM

Aeron: We feel its necessary to further clarify our position with regards to Twitter and Facebook bounty payments. The original Twitter or Facebook bounty pools of 200 thousand ARN (0.2% each) were based on 100 million total tokens in circulation and 60 million tokens up for sale. In actual campaign <12 million tokens were sold. No other tokens are released in circulation. This makes the total available bounty pools reduced proportionally to 24 thousand ARN. This is necessary to avoid dilution to the paying token holders. Still, we were generous to pay significantly higher bounty payout. We hope Aeron token holders appreciate and support our decision.

So just appreciate the fact that you got 300 ARN for free okay? Because the circulating supply is 11 million not 100 million. If it was 100 million you would have gotten 2k.
If you don't appreciate it sell your coins and FOH
Synthmental

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:42:26 AM

These guys are full of shit.  Just because they didn't receive the full amount.

You can look at it both ways: Apparently the people who think they deserve 2k arn have not been advertising and promoting well, hence the reason why only <12 million coins are sold.

So basically the promotors had no effect, just because u post promotion on twitter does not mean you can actually reach people.

Please learn how communication works.

The same way you people are trying to spread fud it wont rich people, because you have no influence, if you had influence you would have got aeron sold more coins at ico
xfaqs01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:42:09 AM

i think its not about the amount its about respect to bounty hunters and to the forum, and respect means to give what is due to them by fulfilling what is being agreed. i think you missed the whole point.

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
CARN1FEX

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:40:29 PM

You can look at it both ways: Apparently the people who think they deserve 2k arn have not been advertising and promoting well, hence the reason why only <12 million coins are sold.

So basically the promotors had no effect, just because u post promotion on twitter does not mean you can actually reach people.

Please learn how communication works.

The same way you people are trying to spread fud it wont rich people, because you have no influence, if you had influence you would have got aeron sold more coins at ico
Fake from scammers. Ofc we all deserve it, because in rules was nothing about cap or 100kk coins. 50 000 ARN tokens per week
we got this for 2 months of work, and now when ico end, scammers say accounts was follow4follow.If so you should not have accepted these accounts, but they accepted, and deceived all bounty members.
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:30:31 PM

Aeron: We feel its necessary to further clarify our position with regards to Twitter and Facebook bounty payments. The original Twitter or Facebook bounty pools of 200 thousand ARN (0.2% each) were based on 100 million total tokens in circulation and 60 million tokens up for sale. In actual campaign <12 million tokens were sold. No other tokens are released in circulation. This makes the total available bounty pools reduced proportionally to 24 thousand ARN. This is necessary to avoid dilution to the paying token holders. Still, we were generous to pay significantly higher bounty payout. We hope Aeron token holders appreciate and support our decision.

So just appreciate the fact that you got 300 ARN for free okay? Because the circulating supply is 11 million not 100 million. If it was 100 million you would have gotten 2k.
Use your original account to comment. Dont hide behind fake account! Why should we listen to you aneways, I can smell something burning dont spread the foul odor in this thread.  Tongue Roll Eyes

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
bzawity

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:14:49 PM

Use your original account to comment. Dont hide behind fake account! Why should we listen to you aneways, I can smell something burning dont spread the foul odor in this thread.  Tongue Roll Eyes

Whatefuck are you on mate? This is my only account, I am using the same for Reddit.

You guys were working as bounty hunters, but did not do your job well.

Why did Aeron only sell < 12 million coins?  Because you all did not promote the coin well enough.

So there are only 12 million coins in supply and you are expecting them to give away 250.000 coins? Appreciate what you get man. And look at the technology that they are trying to bring. But you greedy mofos all you care about is the coins. Anyone can post an article on twitter but if it doesn't reach people then your power of social media is not heard.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:32:38 PM

Use your original account to comment. Dont hide behind fake account! Why should we listen to you aneways, I can smell something burning dont spread the foul odor in this thread.  Tongue Roll Eyes

Whatefuck are you on mate? This is my only account, I am using the same for Reddit.

Why did Aeron only sell < 12 million coins?  Because you all did not promote the coin well enough.

So there are only 12 million coins in supply and you are expecting them to give away 250.000 coins? Appreciate what you get man. And look at the technology that they are trying to bring. But you greedy mofos all you care about is the coins. Anyone can post an article on twitter but if it doesn't reach people then your power of social media is not heard.

Do you know what was happening right now ? Why you don't said there are sold that amount of ARN because of bounty hunter promote ? We don't discuss any about promote well or not , we talking about their promise reward for bounty when campaign start , and sent 300,000 ARN ( actuallt for bounty hunter ) to etherdelta & Binance and take profit into pocket , look at lauda red trust comment ... OK ?
Do you want me give a link for spreadsheet screen to proof of my reward amount is 2000 and not 300 ?
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:51:39 PM

Use your original account to comment. Dont hide behind fake account! Why should we listen to you aneways, I can smell something burning dont spread the foul odor in this thread.  Tongue Roll Eyes

Why did Aeron only sell < 12 million coins?  Because you all did not promote the coin well enough.

Do you know what was happening right now ? Why you don't said there are sold that amount of ARN because of bounty hunter promote ? We don't discuss any about promote well or not , we talking about their promise reward for bounty when campaign start , and sent 300,000 ARN ( actuallt for bounty hunter ) to etherdelta & Binance and take profit into pocket , look at lauda red trust comment ... OK ?
Do you want me give a link for spreadsheet screen to proof of my reward amount is 2000 and not 300 ?
Its a fake account my friend. Dont bother replying to him. Newbie trying to share his EXPERIENCE here Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
ccsang

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:15:35 PM

Its a fake account my friend. Dont bother replying to him. Newbie trying to share his EXPERIENCE here Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
ya , do you know what should we do now ? Why they just playing bounty member and don't servers us better , we do anything they need us to do , include at the end need to us provide report , I'm also give them my log file to verify my work , I'm happy that they accept my report and excited to waiting 2000 ARN come to my wallet , but just receive 300 ARN , it's a huge lost and why they just sold our bounty reward to exchange !!!
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:24:50 PM

i received 250 arn for blog and 300 token for facebook campaign, its ok with me..hey guys take a look on ice rock mining bountys with atriz as manager, its more shit scam, they change rules and reduce payment...
CARN1FEX

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:55:50 PM

i received 250 arn for blog and 300 token for facebook campaign, its ok with me..hey guys take a look on ice rock mining bountys with atriz as manager, its more shit scam, they change rules and reduce payment...
You could earn 2000 coins for twitter, not 300. I think you did not see the spreadsheet, and if for you scammers are right, it's sad.
ccsang

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:20:29 PM

You could earn 2000 coins for twitter, not 300. I think you did not see the spreadsheet, and if for you scammers are right, it's sad.
Maybe he final reward is just for 300 arn. ? because of not  all the Member in spreadsheet reward is 2000 arn , some of them just 1000 / 500 / 300 / 150 , based on " Ned Shift " verify and he write down our reward amount of ARN , My reward is 2000 ARN ( just sent to me 300 ) , do you have check their ETH address , 2 address have receive 2000 arn
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 12:21:30 AM

may dump my coins.This isnnt good for the reputation of aeron

Ayamj

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:30:38 AM

Aeron token is fucking low now and I don't think the can recover serves them right , don't mess with bounty
ccsang

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:53:05 AM

Aeron token is fucking low now and I don't think the can recover serves them right , don't mess with bounty
Any solution about this case ? Forum don't have any rules or anything to solve this scam case, Member may banned by moderator if break the rules , aeron scam us and don't give us what they promise for bounty reward , what we can do ? Just give them red trust , that's all ?
Who's protect bounty hunter benefit ? They always scam us at the end , be used by them and ignore us !
CARN1FEX

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:18:43 PM

Any solution about this case ? Forum don't have any rules or anything to solve this scam case, Member may banned by moderator if break the rules , aeron scam us and don't give us what they promise for bounty reward , what we can do ? Just give them red trust , that's all ?
Who's protect bounty hunter benefit ? They always scam us at the end , be used by them and ignore us !
We can just tell everyone what the bastards are,as long as possible.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:38:18 AM

This morning I saw that my post about aeron was deleted. Not only that they blocked everyone in social networks and in a telegram so they still complain about the forum moderator, they are afraid that investors will read what they are scammers. They no longer know how to save the situation, they already everywhere write that they acted honestly with bounty members, wrote articles, released news about the burning of unsold tokens and so on. Already started to do kindergarten and ask the moderators to remove the posts where I ask to inform the investors that this project is fraudulent Grin Grin Grin
tybow

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:19:08 PM

well fuck I bought at the tip of mt everest? Are they completly scammers or is this just bounty fuck around. people seem really butt hurt. I thought a scam would mean you got nothing. 150 dollars worth of tokens is pretty good if you ask me
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: