Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ::: Get Paid For Posting | Payout Project :::  (Read 576 times)
Renic (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:32:10 AM

Get Paid For Posting | Payout Project
I will payout accordingly to the prices below for each post. To be eligible for payout, you must include some text within your signature. (not advertising) I am working on a custom Etherium Token for investors as we speak regarding this entire project. What's the best bit? Once signed up, you do nothing but post like you already do, only you get paid!
Membership/Payout Plans
Regular - $0.0050/per post (all contributing users have this membership by default)
VIP - $0.01/per post $2.50 per month
How will I be paid out?
Your post count before signing up will be recorded. All posts recorded after that initial value will be counted. You will be paid out via PayPal. The send fee will be covered by myself. The minimum payout amount is $0.10.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:18:30 AM

Very low payment for each post, and your VIP pass is too expensive, more than 500 posts a month (20/day) needed to be interesting.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Renic (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:23:06 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 11:38:39 AM by Renic

Very low payment for each post, and your VIP pass is too expensive, more than 500 posts a month (20/day) needed to be interesting.

It is, but it's free payment. There are a few people doing it already on another forum it's available on. Essentially once a coin/token has been made, money raised will be used to increase the minimum to a $0.01c payout per post on many supported forums, and autopayout scripts will be implemented to a platform that grabs your post count and pays you out accordingly.

The vision is to help increase growth of communities and forums. Prices will be updated. The tokens will increase in value as the money people spend to advertise their links and sites will be rained down on shareholders.

Thanks for your input,
Renic.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:34:44 AM

I agree that it is a low price, but its fine as it is a project that is starting up and testing new things. Is this service only for this forum, or another Bitcoin forum? With this price you can probably get the newer members here on this forum to post, but they may not post the best content, so you may have to filter through the posts.

Why not give more details about this, and let us decide? What's the other forums available, and the Ethereum project about too, by the way. Interested to know. Smiley

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Renic (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:36:24 AM

Adding to that, $2.50 = 250 posts to split even. Meaning all posts afterwards would be money for doing what you'd normally do, posting. That's the primary belief, it will help boost community and forum engagement as mentioned in the post prior, as well as boosting popularity to people's endeavors who buy an advertisement slot.
Renic (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:57:11 AM

I agree that it is a low price, but its fine as it is a project that is starting up and testing new things. Is this service only for this forum, or another Bitcoin forum? With this price you can probably get the newer members here on this forum to post, but they may not post the best content, so you may have to filter through the posts.

Why not give more details about this, and let us decide? What's the other forums available, and the Ethereum project about too, by the way. Interested to know. Smiley

I figured that. There will probably need to be manual post review unfortunately for a wee while until scripts can be implemented. I plan to support multiple popular forums and potentially social medias. (no guarantee on social medias) I am hoping that with investor money (people who purchase the tokens/pre ICO sales) we be able to use that to allow for script creation as mentioned, as well as allowing for higher payout per post whilst reducing the costs for premium membership; in this case, VIP.

There will be Ethereum tokens, hopefully. Three ICO rounds. There will slowly be increments in round price. Money raised from the ICO sellout will be used as described in the previous post. The idea of how token holders will make money/how the token will increase in price will be from advertisers. Instead of charging $1,000+ per week like certain sites for advertisements, we plan to charge a mere couple hundred dollars. In turn, the advertiser will have their link/site embedded within all members of the project's signature spaces.

Now, you need to remember members will be inclined to post as they will earn money, which once again the price will rise per post once the ICO begins to sell tokens. I believe the scheme is ingenious, not only will the posters earn money, but forums and communities will increase in popularity from contributors. I have said that multiple times, and that's because it's the core of the project.

I strongly believe it will have great potential, and the few token holders will make quite a bit. I would hope to be able to set aside 40% of all advertisers paid money to be rained down on the token price. I believe it will strongly rise for quite a long time, there isn't really anything that won't allow for it to do well. The forum/community benefits, the member benefits, I benefit, shareholders benefit; we all win.

Thanks for your interest!
Renic.
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:59:56 AM

Adding to that, $2.50 = 250 posts to split even. Meaning all posts afterwards would be money for doing what you'd normally do, posting. That's the primary belief, it will help boost community and forum engagement as mentioned in the post prior, as well as boosting popularity to people's endeavors who buy an advertisement slot.

If I'm to post 250 times a month,  I wouldn't pay for the VIP pass as 250 posts rewards me 1,25$ without pass, but $0 with. It's only above 500 posts a month it's more interesting to be a VIP member (500th post gives you $2,5 with or without VIP).

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Renic (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:13:41 PM

If I'm to post 250 times a month,  I wouldn't pay for the VIP pass as 250 posts rewards me 1,25$ without pass, but $0 with. It's only above 500 posts a month it's more interesting to be a VIP member (500th post gives you $2,5 with or without VIP).

I suppose that is where it comes down to your own activity when it comes to involvement. Provided you are someone who posts a lot, a VIP membership would be favorable in that perspective. As mentioned in a prior reply I made, provided this project gains investor money, there will be greater payouts per post and cheaper VIP rates. Cheesy Not to fear for the investors, their investment will be worthwhile once advertisers see the potential in driving a LOT of people to their sites from their advertised banners and links et cetera, and pay for said slot(s).

Thanks for your input once again, it has been noted.
Renic.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:10:23 AM

This is so low if you think, having $ 2.50 a month and required to post 250 posts which means have to post around 8 to 9 posts daily to achieve that 250 posts and receive $ 2.50 and why not posts the link needed for this.
Renic (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:11:57 AM

This is so low if you think, having $ 2.50 a month and required to post 250 posts which means have to post around 8 to 9 posts daily to achieve that 250 posts and receive $ 2.50 and why not posts the link needed for this.

This was remade with noticeably better payout, check my recent threads. Also, you don't need to pay for a membership, the free one is there for a reason. Micro-payments are micro, nothing big.
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:50:47 AM

It is, but it's free payment. There are a few people doing it already on another forum it's available on. Essentially once a coin/token has been made, money raised will be used to increase the minimum to a $0.01c payout per post on many supported forums, and autopayout scripts will be implemented to a platform that grabs your post count and pays you out accordingly.

The vision is to help increase growth of communities and forums. Prices will be updated. The tokens will increase in value as the money people spend to advertise their links and sites will be rained down on shareholders.

Thanks for your input,
Renic.

Did you ever check the payments on sig campaign participants here? if no then try to compare your placed salary and the posting payments on some sig campaigns here so that you will find out that your offer payments is so low and I think there will be no people would work for you in that case. And for mentioning the "FEW" words then they will leave your site for sure if they will find out on how much they will get if they will spend there time in this furom.

And there's nothing you can call free there since posting needs effort and efforts must been payed correctly.
Renic (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:54:15 AM

Thanks for your input,
Renic.

Did you ever check the payments on sig campaign participants here? if no then try to compare your placed salary and the posting payments on some sig campaigns here so that you will find out that your offer payments is so low and I think there will be no people would work for you in that case. And for mentioning the "FEW" words then they will leave your site for sure if they will find out on how much they will get if they will spend there time in this furom.

And there's nothing you can call free there since posting needs effort and efforts must been payed correctly.

So you're asking for minimum wage per hour on a micro-payment service?

There is no website, it's all within these forums. Already have a few users elsewhere using this service.

Cheers,
Renic.
Renic (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:56:58 AM

Thanks for your input,
Renic.

Most people are paid around $0.50 per week as far as I've seen for signature campaigns. Your statements are invalid as there is an unlimited earning potential with little to no effort, you do what you already do.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:26:25 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 12:35:54 PM by EXtremeAEX

Most people are paid around $0.50 per week as far as I've seen for signature campaigns. Your statements are invalid as there is an unlimited earning potential with little to no effort, you do what you already do.
Just to mention, signature campaigns here can reach up to 200$ per week for higher ranked members here on this forums. What you may be looking at are the earnings or a Jr. Member or lower ranked members here. On this forum, the rates are competitive and their standards are high to ensure a no-spam community to the best we can.

I understand this is a startup, and that the earnings can be raised along the way. I do not get the VIP membership, however. What do you stand to gain from the VIP membership you are giving?

EDIT: I mean the benefits that you, the developer, would get from giving out VIP membership? With VIP you will be promoting spammers as well.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Renic (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:28:01 AM

Just to mention, signature campaigns here can reach up to 200$ per week for higher ranked members here on this forums. What you may be looking at are the earnings or a Jr. Member or lower ranked members here. On this forum, the rates are competitive and their standards are high to ensure a no-spam community to the best we can.

I understand this is a startup, and that the earnings can be raised along the way. I do not get the VIP membership, however. What do you stand to gain from the VIP membership you are giving?

Once you surpass the break even, you earn more profit per post in comparison to the free membership. Mainly for if you know you are someone who posts a lot.
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:29:21 PM

Thanks for your input,
Renic.

Did you really ever see some signature campaigns here paying there participants as low as .50$ a week? I think your not really reading it since the lowest payment people get their is 20$ and maximum is 120$ a week, And you cannot say that posting on behalf on your site is no effort since It needs constructive though's and excellent opinion giving so that your thread on your site will became relevant. But anyways goodluck on your cause and hope you see a hardworking guy who's willing to earn 0.50$ a week.
Renic (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:23:16 AM

Thanks for your input,
Renic.

Did you really ever see some signature campaigns here paying there participants as low as .50$ a week? I think your not really reading it since the lowest payment people get their is 20$ and maximum is 120$ a week, And you cannot say that posting on behalf on your site is no effort since It needs constructive though's and excellent opinion giving so that your thread on your site will became relevant. But anyways goodluck on your cause and hope you see a hardworking guy who's willing to earn 0.50$ a week.

Have you read any of this thread. There is no website, it's a forum project. Many forums excluding BTCT take little payment for signature space such as $0.50.

On a second note to the previous person's reply edit, I make profit from advertisers advertising their links. That money helps pay anyone who wants micro-payments.

This isn't some full time job offer, it's merely get paid MICRO-payments for doing what you already do. Many of you think I'm literally trying to kickstart a fulltime job for everyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: