Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:55:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dash — currency of the future?  (Read 1660 times)
biletskiy (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:51:04 PM

I always believed that DASH is a great cryptocurrency. And the events of these days have shown I was not mistaken. Now, when this altcoin has shown such an awesome growth, do you believe that it can be a currency of the future?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlockMedx

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:54:50 PM

DASH has lots of really nice technology behind it, and some good benefits, but I think the main thing holding up the price is the masternode economics behind how it works
best ever

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:01:44 PM

DASH has lots of really nice technology behind it, and some good benefits, but I think the main thing holding up the price is the masternode economics behind how it works

I always believed in the future of DASH, but November, 22th has become a real greatest celebration day for this altcoin. How do you think what will be its maximum price up to the end of this year?
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:43:14 PM

I think dash will hit around $1000 by February 2018, I don't hold any Dash but I wish I bought in a few months back I always knew it was gonna blow up.

Campaign Manager (2018)
DarkGoddess

Activity: 224

Stars can't shine without darkness.

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:55:50 PM

In the coming months we will see the good established coins will go to the top.

I think Dash, Waves and Lisk have huge potential, more investors must look at established coins with good developers.

I Would Rather Get Lost By Making My Way Than Following One's Path And Lose Myself.
naitik01

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:59:03 PM

was launched on 2014 Considerable interest in this new currency arose from the start.In 2015 the DASH price hasn’t changed a lot. The main fluctuations were at about the price of $3 DASH cryptocurrency has a history full of events. The project.The current value of Dash coin in 2017 has been reduced to $ 536, and it is expected to increase in the future
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:07:53 PM

Yes i believed that from the start,dash will go moon in 2018 currently holding a lot of dash i just loved the technology behind it from the beginning.

alvena

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:30:55 PM

I'm sure that dash will catch up with ether. I do not think that will become more expensive btc. I also want to note such alt as waves. They and airdop are still going.
tund3r

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:38:21 PM

In the coming months we will see the good established coins will go to the top.

I think Dash, Waves and Lisk have huge potential, more investors must look at established coins with good developers.

Waves and Lisk are both lacking the info about the maximum amount of token will be generated, do you have this information? what makes them coins with a great team?
I'm not trying to put them down, I like the suggestion and I wouldl ike to know more
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:40:35 PM

I always believed that DASH is a great cryptocurrency. And the events of these days have shown I was not mistaken. Now, when this altcoin has shown such an awesome growth, do you believe that it can be a currency of the future?

Most of the top rated altcoins will have future and it will increase in good value in future and we can believe as a good investment but all the people will never consider Dash as their option.
But dash is the one of the long living coin in the market place. I expect famous wallet providers like blockchain and coinbase are should give space as a wallet you see in the like LTC and eth having it.
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:41:04 PM

Dash have a lot of errors in the source and it's kind of centralized. Now it's pumped a lot to nearly $600 so my expectations are for at least $100-$150 correction in down direction.

This is my short term future prediction. I still can't decide for long term.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Jafri101

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:50:36 PM

Dash has been growing great but there are limited chances of it going to moon because Eth has started to rise up these days.. Dash was better few days before and Eth was going down but Eth will be going up i guess more then Dash.
SimonBeCoinin

Activity: 402

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:57:50 PM

I am sure that Ethereum and Dash will pass Bitcoin. Especially I agree with you about Dash. I think Dash's price will rise more in the future. I support Dash and I will invest more.
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:00:07 PM

Dash have a lot of errors in the source and it's kind of centralized. Now it's pumped a lot to nearly $600 so my expectations are for at least $100-$150 correction in down direction.

This is my short term future prediction. I still can't decide for long term.

What "errors in the source" are you talking about? The instasend problem? It's gonna be fixed. And to be honest it's as centralized as ethereum is. Dash is definitely my favorite payment method.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:00:36 PM

One of the things that Dash has over most of other Crypto coin, is a sound marketing strategy, I don't think interms of technology they are the best, I still think Monero is better but Dash has a sound marketing team
g4r1n1m

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:01:33 PM

Dash has its place in the market. very successful coin and good technology
what do you mean by coin of the future?
its already accepted in Wirex and many other places..
DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:43:45 PM

Of course. Dash, one of the most promising currency of the future and has great potential. Also a lot of growth waiting for ETH and STRAT.

Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:03:50 PM

DASH is really great for fast payments, but I also think PIVX is nice, gives a lot of privacy with the instant send and also has no pre-mine

richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:07:44 PM

No I dont' think so. I think ETH is the currency of the future because all Airdrops and ICO's is depended on it apart from bTC.
buxlover

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:09:53 PM

I literally never believed this currency only because I thought it will drop to zero in the future and I should not invest into it for that purpose. But see now this thing is riding like a crazy bull and over 500 bucks now. I wish had great investment into it previously and still would have earned it by doing mining operation with my GPU's. Anyway that day is passed now and as I don't want to regret much with this thing I will have the dash bought with the exchanger always and I don't want to keep it lower than other currencies. I will always buy it in between whenever I have some extra income.

So this is because I think that dash will be goo currency in the future in terms of money value and the application same as like ether projects. Don't know may be we will see some DRC20 standard wallets and project based on that block. Lozl. We may or may not but the dash is good asset to hold for lone period of time surely.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: