Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:04:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dash — currency of the future?  (Read 1660 times)
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:05:59 PM

Perhaps I'm wrong but I believe that only Bitcoin will be cryptocurrency of the future. Only Bitcoin showed itself like a stable currency which could adapt to market conditions. I don't deny that Dash can also become the currency of the future but now I do not see in it such opportunities.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:10:51 PM

Perhaps I'm wrong but I believe that only Bitcoin will be cryptocurrency of the future. Only Bitcoin showed itself like a stable currency which could adapt to market conditions. I don't deny that Dash can also become the currency of the future but now I do not see in it such opportunities.

A currency that has high fees ($6 or higher) and long confirmation times (hour or longer) is not really a functional currency.
It is not a currency you can use to buy a cup of coffee with, the high fees and long confirmation time works against that.
Instead it is a value of store (digital gold).

Maybe the Lightning Network will change that in the future but that is a big maybe, with a lot of centralized aspects to it....

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:11:09 PM

Dash is a good coin, good growth and so on, but there is a ripple, there is a neo, there is a lightcoin. I do not think that the dash is very prominent among them.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:13:23 PM

I have just over one DASH AND it is sitting nicely as part of my very long term portfolio. I think DASH is also set to be the cryptocurrency used in the medicinal marijuana trade as well from next year, so this could be very huge for the currency itself and for more people adopting it and using it.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:14:57 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 05:33:08 PM by cryptohunter

I have just over one DASH AND it is sitting nicely as part of my very long term portfolio. I think DASH is also set to be the cryptocurrency used in the medicinal marijuana trade as well from next year, so this could be very huge for the currency itself and for more people adopting it and using it.

you're a legend and supporting this shit

you are a waste of space... i hope you have purchased this account and are not a real legend member

You do realise evans captive instamined 593120 in 1 HOUR... whilst telling the rest of the board it was a fair launch???

read this again

trolll = people that present the truth
fud = facts uncovering deceit

read this again scammer qwizzie and then present your rebuttal .... not that copy and paste bunch of lies explantion of why all these accidents and mishaps happened lol ...nobody believes that crap

DASH is the most PROVEN scam on this board.

NOOBs here have no clue the kind of scamming shit of a project they are putting their btc into.

Read the FACTS and realise this project needs to be crushed.

Let's take a look at the first 5 h of Darkcoin (XCoin at that time)... THIS IS WHAT DASH WAS CALLED BEFORE IT CHANGED ITS NAME 2X

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4589219#msg4589219
Edufield said (after failed launch) that he will wait the next day to launch DRK (XCoin at that time) it is 11 pm.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4591407#msg4591407
Edufield disregard windows wallet and daemon and hurry up his launch, presumably to not have windows miners on board.
Imagine other coins launching and deliberately cutting windows miners out. LOL

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4592827#msg4592827
Edufield say he added four nodes for the launch at 4 am (5 hours later, despite his promise to wait). The 4 nodes from Edufield are 3 amazons AWS + another unknown (whois IP). Launch started at 3h54 am.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4593601#msg4593601
Edufield said the github version was not updated, nobody could compile and only Edufield was able to mine until that time. It is 5.09 am and Edufield instamined alone 1153 block at 500 DRK + 60 block at reward 277 = 593120 DRK for him alone in about 1 hour. THAT IS NOW WORTH 438,908,800 USD

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4593987#msg4593987
No windows wallet confirmed at 5h47 am, despite a user attempt to make one avaiable, that Edufield dismissed quickly.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4594096#msg4594096
Illodin, understand dev has instamined alot of coin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4595573#msg4595573
From this list of nodes, at 8h34 am (4h40 after launch) there were 50 Amazon AWS node and 50 microsoft cloud computing instamining DRK (checked using IP whois service). This is 100/124 nodes using cloud computing to instamine DRK. We are at block 2870 and block reward is 500. From block 1153-1729 block reward is 277. After that it is 500 again hence 2294 block at 500 + 576 at 277 = 1306552 DRK (worth about 966,848,480 usd ) were instamined in less than 5 hour by Edufield and coworkers using about 100 cloud mining instances. Edufield himself instamined in not even 5 h from 600K to 1169K DRK ((1306K-600K)*100/124 + 600K) depending how many of the 100 cloud mining instance were its own. All this while having purposefully set the difficult ridiculously low and block reward 100 times what it is now.

YOU THINK THAT IS AS BAD AS IT GETS Huh?

NO WAY THESE SCUM BAGS THEN DELETED 75% OF THE OTHER POSSIBLE COINS THAT WERE GOING TO BE MINED. THEY X3 THE POWER OF THEIR CAPTIVE INSTAMINE.

SCAM = unfair and dishonest scheme = dash

This latest defence is so strange. Where are the victims ? what are you talking about it is there in black and white.

1. everyone who was told it was a fair launch LIKE ALL THE OTHER LAUNCHES AT THE TIME. - then prevented from mining fairly = scammed
2. everyone who was told there would be much more opportunity to mine ( then that got slashed by 75%) - prevented from mining the coins that were then taken away = scammed.

here are your victims.

3. everyone buying now thinking dash can go somewhere not knowing the scam it is will forever hold it back = being scammed.

Every dasher on here trying to scam others into supporting your scam = scammers.

I will be updating my scammers thread to add all of your names to it.

Denying a scam after it is proven time and time again to you in black and white = scam enabler and defender = scammer.

Threads examining the evidence of the captive instamine and reduction of the minting to magnify such instamining ...PROOF OF SCAM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=999886.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560138.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=559028.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995710.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=999084.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560138.0

This coin needs to made a pariah. Too many noobs do zero research and are flocking into this filthy shit of a project.

paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 05:15:26 PM

Dash, as the top Altcoin that is the best rival of Ethereum and will impress Crypto-Currency enthusiasts as the one of the main target for investors. Dash is performing well this quarter and undoubtedly will continue to rise as price increases and so as investors.
Dash would be also the future of currency as it holds good higher price than most uprising currencies.
Congratulations to the Dash team who works full throttle to reach the milestone.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:17:48 PM

Dash, as the top Altcoin that is the best rival of Ethereum and will impress Crypto-Currency enthusiasts as the one of the main target for investors. Dash is performing well this quarter and undoubtedly will continue to rise as price increases and so as investors.
Dash would be also the future of currency as it holds good higher price than most uprising currencies.
Congratulations to the Dash team who works full throttle to reach the milestone.

noob fool education yourself before posting such dirt.

of course you are a paid dash sock puppet but still i must inform you that you are in error

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:19:04 PM

Yeah i agree, i think the integration of Dash with ALT36 into the legal cannabis industry will boost Dash core function : to be used as a peer-to-peer digital cash system
(what Satoshi originally envisioned for Bitcoin)

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:21:04 PM

Yeah i agree, i think the integration of Dash with ALT36 into the legal cannabis industry will boost Dash core function : to be used as a peer-to-peer digital cash system
(what Satoshi originally invisioned for Bitcoin)

why are you not answering or rebutting here with facts we can all observe the case i have presented illustrating you are promoting a scam

YOu are a scammer do you get this?

Can you confirm you are a scam enabler and pumper on this thread now ?

I mean you telling me i am fudding by presenting observable real world events that actually took place means that you are a scammer.

You do get that right?

fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:21:10 PM

Dash is likely to take one of the key positions as it has programmatic advantages and a good marketing strategy and I think it has every chance of becoming the currency of the future: decentralization, anonymity and a high level of protection. It has already shown growth after the upgrade, and I think this is not the limit
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:24:11 PM

Dash is likely to take one of the key positions as it has programmatic advantages and a good marketing strategy and I think it has every chance of becoming the currency of the future: decentralization, anonymity and a high level of protection. It has already shown growth after the upgrade, and I think this is not the limit

I think 2018 will be as interesting for Dash, as 2017 .... specially as Dash Evolution (major Dash update) will take shape in 2018.

Link : https://www.dash.org/evolution/

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:26:25 PM

I think 2018 will be as interesting for Dash, as 2017 .... specially as Dash Evolution (major Dash update) will take shape.

stop avoiding the pertinent points here scammer

I'm calling you here and now a scammer. Defend yourself stop running away.

To refute that you are a scammer you need to disprove the observable real world events I have posted here for you 100's of times which you are lying and saying is fud from a troll..

This makes you a scammer until you prove the real world events did not take place.

SO yes that makes you a liar and intentional scammer. I think you should have your account flagged and given scammer tag.

Now scammer defend yourself running away just makes you seem an obvious scammer to all accept dasher and sock puppets.

You are knowingly promoting a scam as I have illustrated with real world observable events. What do you say. I will be encouraging people to review the evidence and decide if you should be flagged as a scammer for lying constantly about them saying they did not happen.

You have been promoting knowlingly a scam for too long it is time for this to stop from you specifically. Where is tao that other scammer too?

paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 05:49:52 PM

I think 2018 will be as interesting for Dash, as 2017 .... specially as Dash Evolution (major Dash update) will take shape.

To refute that you are a scammer you need to disprove the observable real world events I have posted here for you 100's of times which you are lying and saying is fud from a troll..

This makes you a scammer until you prove the real world events did not take place.

SO yes that makes you a liar and intentional scammer. I think you should have your account flagged and given scammer tag.

Now scammer defend yourself running away just makes you seem an obvious scammer to all accept dasher and sock puppets.

You are knowingly promoting a scam as I have illustrated with real world observable events. What do you say. I will be encouraging people to review the evidence and decide if you should be flagged as a scammer for lying constantly about them saying they did not happen.

You have been promoting knowlingly a scam for too long it is time for this to stop from you specifically. Where is tao that other scammer too?

What are you talking about? Are you dreaming or something?

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:57:15 PM

What are you talking about? Are you dreaming or something?

Try reading my post again and then employ your full capacity to  understand.

I am presenting observable real world events that anyone can see for themselves. How do you relate this to a dream?

Is this all dash scammers have left?

You too can dream this dream called reality if you want you just have to try harder.

You noticed that scammer qwizzie vanished now? where is he ...?

When he returns he will no doubt have no rebuttal for the proof I have posted here for all to review.

redmi4x

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:24:44 PM

fuking scammers, i hope you root in hell.
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:30:29 PM

I always believed that DASH is a great cryptocurrency. And the events of these days have shown I was not mistaken. Now, when this altcoin has shown such an awesome growth, do you believe that it can be a currency of the future?

These day every currency seems interesting! Recently i invested in GIL's.
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:32:41 PM

fuking scammers, i hope you root in hell.

Haha you mean Dash or all cryptocurrencies focused ICOs? I feel there's a fair need for platforms assessing ongoing ICOs, would be great help to investors
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:18:45 PM

To be honest, Despite of the growth of Bitcoin now, I am still have a bit scare of the Bitcoin future. Because it has many disadvantages esspecial about transaction speed, block size and anonymous which is solved by DASH. Therefore, I think DASH is also the future of currency.
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:14:10 AM

Im a fan of the governance model of DASH: https://www.dash.org/governance/

The instamine worries me a little

but Amanda B Johnson is awesome!

===

Ive been mining a new Fork of DASH called BiblePay (BBP), masternodes are going live this Christmas!

sunita01

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:54:32 AM

Dashcoin launched on 2014 Considerable interest in this new currency arose from the start. In 2015 the DASH price hasn’t changed a lot. The project. The current value of Dashcoin in 2017 has been reduced to $ 534, and it is expected to increase in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: