Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:25:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some advices and references for a newbie?  (Read 2202 times)
paulo1210

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:53:14 PM

My advice is that just be youu. Particiate in any bounties. Or be cooperative and follow their instructions. But first of all you got to learn the basics. Research, study. Thats what you need. Be active to become a successful person. Gain experience so that in the time that you know everything. Youll be successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wexnident

Activity: 2506
Merit: 628

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:55:06 AM

Hi everyone! I'm trying to research and study as much I can, but i have problems in finding good books/articles/whatever that explain the principles of economics and trading, very important if u want to learn about coins in general. I searched in the forum but i didn't find anything like that (but a lot of other useful articles)...so can you help me? I would really appreciate a "newbie tutorial for economics/trading" if it exist Smiley

There is appropriate section for newbies in the forum. Just go at the Beginners section where in a lot of newbies like you was already start to gaining information about btc.  You can also do your own research thru google, youtube and other site that has an information that you needed.  Don't stop to research and have self study about it because here a lot of opportunities are waiting for you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:24:03 AM

1.Use an exchange, not a broker
2.When you buy/sell via an exchange, try to use limit orders (try not to use market orders).
3.Figure out if you want to go long or short
4.If you are going long, consider dollar cost averaging.
5.Consider laddering your buys and sells.
6.If you take only one thing away, take away the advice to dollar cost average and ladder into and out of positions.
7.Aim to buy low, sell high; try not to buy high or sell low
8.Hold some coins, range trade some coins, keep money on hand for a dip, and set some high-ball and low-ball orders
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:27:32 AM

Hi everyone! I'm trying to research and study as much I can, but i have problems in finding good books/articles/whatever that explain the principles of economics and trading, very important if u want to learn about coins in general. I searched in the forum but i didn't find anything like that (but a lot of other useful articles)...so can you help me? I would really appreciate a "newbie tutorial for economics/trading" if it exist Smiley
You find alot about trading on medium. If you love trading i would suggest you to read abiut whitepaper of ico and read all the news related cryptocurrency so you going to be up to date with what happen right now. You need to learn how crypto works and what is private key and decide how you going to safe your coin.

wesbrook00

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:17:50 AM

When i was a newbie i admit i was very lazy on posting, but i've realized that maybe i can earn some amount in bitcoin. And this is now, i'm very motivated to post. For all the newbies here, don't waste your time in other social media. Focus yourself to bitcoin, it will become a big help for you in financial needs.
alyssaxx

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:37:27 AM

I am a Junior Member, can someone enlighten me on how to have a merit. I posted 70 plus already but still i don't gain merit.
Is there any advices can you give us how to have merits?
fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:48:50 AM

I am a Junior Member, can someone enlighten me on how to have a merit. I posted 70 plus already but still i don't gain merit.
Is there any advices can you give us how to have merits?

based on what i observed since the merit system came they became strict upon giving merits. i think it depends also on the quality of our posts before they can give us one unless you had a friend or family here that could give you.
Isaacck

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:28:42 AM

Ahhm, I recommend you to search deeply and read articles, news, books about bitcoin or crypto currencies. Maybe you can interview a miner of bitcoin to gain more knowledge and advice/tips from him/her. Anyone that has more and deep knowledge about crypto currencies. As a beginner, we want to know the things that we don't know, curiosity as they say. It is good, just search and search and read for me.
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:14:04 PM

Try reading some basics of economics and the history of bitcoins. I think basic supply and demand could make you survive and learn more in this forum.

Thats what I did, but do some research, analyze and understand what bitcoin really is, follow the rules and regulations. It will be a great help.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:43:26 PM

I will advice you to read first the basic principle of economics. You can easily understand cryptocurrency if you have knowledge in basic economics. This thread will not fully help you to know about something you want to learn. But we can just motivate you to study and make a deep research about cryptocurrency.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:17:50 AM

Hi ,my advice in newbies,try to reasearch online.In google and some other website has a tuturial in how to join bitcoin.Youtube also offers vedios on how to earn bitcoin.Social medias also have article and blogs about bitcoin,so if you realy want to join and learn bitcoin you need to be patient in reading and searching to know about bitcoin.You can also collect ideas in this forums.Most of my information about bitcoin is from here in bitcoin talk furom.
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:31:21 AM

Try to research online and read some articles of it. Learn, study, analyze and understand this cryptocurrency have some knowledge about economy it will be a big help for beginners.
usekevin

Activity: 2198
Merit: 553

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:07:18 PM

You can learn about trading only by some practice. Unfortunately, you may lose some valuable coins at beginning of trading. If you had learn from the first trade,you are brilliant. If not ,you can learn about trading in consecutive trading.And also you can surf in the internet to get some trading tips

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:14:43 PM

Mostly, I read here in the forum because I know that there are many become successful traders here and can give great advices to follow and to get. And also you can also joined telegram group such as campaigns you must also look at their works of advice there and on how they can deal.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:39:01 PM

There are many books available in market related to trading and blockchain technology and some of them are also free for read.if you want to buy some of them then i suggest you this books.
For blockchain technology:-
Blockchain: Bitcoin, Ethereum & Blockchain: The Beginners Guide to Understanding the Technology Behind Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency (The Future of Money Box Set) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0774KS8X5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_47IVAbV013PPF

For trading:-{this is free for read)
Bitcoin Trading: Investing in and Mining for Cryptocurrency https://www.amazon.in/dp/B079GYZ817/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_C-IVAbPRCC85B
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:06:12 PM

The best advice I got from pros when I joined is to watch and observe the trend. Once you get how the systen works, research how crypto got to become as it is today. That's how I understood how things work here...

Thats true, if you are a beginnner you should achieve the certain rank that was supposed to be reached if you want to be involve with signature campaigns you have to do it and if you dont limited camapaigns were accepting accounts with a newbie. I think determination and motivation must be always on point.
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:23:03 PM

I used to be a newbie as well, and based on what I experienced it is more better if we will first watch and observe on how cryptocurrencies function, it is also good if we will gather ideas from people who are experts in crypto, but the best thing that I prefer to all newbies is that, joined them in many group discussion about cryto, in that way they can find people that can teach them and there question will easily answer.

Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:05:28 PM

Mostly, I read here in the forum because I know that there are many become successful traders here and can give great advices to follow and to get. And also you can also joined telegram group such as campaigns you must also look at their works of advice there and on how they can deal.
Yes this forum will give full information about each and every coin in this market. If you want to know about any particular coin just type that coin name in google like "coin name Bitcointalk" you will get the link go through that link you will get the information. google is the best source to find answers for your questions.
wireless1889

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

First of all you have to be profit wise is everything you do. In order to ascend fast you have to be profit wise in everything, you have to know if a certain action will make you lose profit. In bitcoin investing, you have to know when to buy and to sell depends on the behavior of the value. When the price is low you should buy and hoard those cryptos into your hand and hold it till the price hike occur sell them all. It's just a never ending cycle of buying at low value and selling at high value. As of trading you might lose a little bit of profit depends on the trade but you have to be wise.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:40:29 PM

I've learned a lot about trading from a well-seasoned trader who shared his insights. He made a thread however it's located in the local section of this forum and unless you understand Filipino, I don't it'll be much help to you. He also shared a trading view site that could help newbies and maybe it could be of some use to you. You can check it out here:

https://www.tradingview.com/

It's also going to help you be constantly updated of the news, which is important if you want to be a trader.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: