Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:15:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creating new faucet  (Read 175 times)
vejce (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:41:50 PM

Hello,
I'll build a new Faucet, I'd like to ask the local community if she wrote me a few comments. What does not work, what does not like etc ...

I would like to see something useful in the future.

Thank you very much. Smiley

Faucet: satoshi-miner.pe.hu

Domain: free
Hosting: not free

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:52:55 PM

hi vejce you should go to micro earning section people there have more experience with faucets, but do some people really do a faucets now days ? i though its not profitable at all and completly wasting times, sorry mate no offense i know you put a lot of work there

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:00:04 PM

Hello,
I'll build a new Faucet, I'd like to ask the local community if she wrote me a few comments. What does not work, what does not like etc ...

I would like to see something useful in the future.

Thank you very much. Smiley

Faucet: satoshi-miner.pe.hu

Domain: free
Hosting: not free

You can ask your query in micro earning whether it is profitable or well works for earning.
There is no people nowadays involved in the faucet site and making bitcoins so if you create it you will never get the limited number of users also in the site. So Google earning also not possible as expected. I am not sure that how you will be able to make money for faucet domain.
vejce (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:56:43 PM

hi vejce you should go to micro earning section people there have more experience with faucets, but do some people really do a faucets now days ? i though its not profitable at all and completly wasting times, sorry mate no offense i know you put a lot of work there

Hi, thanks for the answer I will try.

I'm not trying to make a faucet to get rich. I do not know how much I can get. However, according to the possibilities of today's services on the Internet, charity would not have to be discussed. It depends on which companies really pay me for your visits etc ... And all this I wanted to solve in this thread  .. If is problem adults content, popups, etc. etc ..

.. So far I have returned about 15 years to PHP from JAVA coding ..and that is the main reason Smiley I do not know why the world use JAVA: D ...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: