Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:33:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TOP ICOs with a working product (NEW update on 06/23)  (Read 7737 times)
kristii

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:28:47 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 11:39:54 PM by kristii

TOP ICO with quality work is very and must be in a big project of course. ICO is like Policypal Network of course. The quality of the Project work is undoubtedly of the highest quality.

I like Signals Network .. pretty sensible approach to the case,
the news is constantly coming out. The Alpha version of the project is already ready.

Also.. I like a great project IQEON which is going right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phil_Lampix

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:55:03 AM

we have a working product in Lampix, an augmented reality device: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044884.0
Crumple Cat (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:26:34 AM

Thank you for updated list but I'd like to say some things about working product. Usually these projects either can't do marketing very well or can't find a good speculators for exchanges. They suffer volume or exchange. Working product is not a big indicator for price moves.

If you just want to make money on pumps and dumps of any useless or scam shit, then of course the availability of the product is not an important indicator. But if you are a supporter of real activity, real projects - then having a working product, real users and traction is a very important indicator. In general, if the community will more to support worthy projects with the product, instead of pacifiers, then everyone will still have a good profit, while we will not turn the ecosystem into a garbage dump and encourage more people to become primitive pests.

Let's act more consciously.
This will not reduce the profit, but will increase utility
Roll Eyes

Tsar Bomba

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:33:08 AM

Thanks for these ICO list. I'm looking forward to your updated list for Q1 2018. I'm usually visiting icorating website but yours are some unique ICO's that I did not saw on icoratingDotcom. Thanks again. Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:49:36 AM

Very interesting list, with some of the submitted projects I personally became acquainted, and in some, such as INS Ecosystem, Envion, Lala World, took part. I'm waiting for further updates of the list!
Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

Amazing list! I think this is the future for ICOs as they need to show something and build a community around them!

Of course, there is no product - go work! Cool

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:21:19 AM

ICOs with working product, hmmm sounds brilliant!

Let me add this project into the list please. It has an Alfa version already. AMON allows its users to spend crypto in the day to day life using a cutting-edge AI wallet and debit card: https://amon.tech

Thank you for appreciating and sharing the project!
 I already added it to my checklist.
In the near time I plan a large-scale update of the list.

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:25:22 AM

I scanned Grain project. Judging by the information in the video of this tweet https://twitter.com/Grain_io/status/964893871422439431, I can say that the project has a closed working prototype. In this case, I will allow myself to add it to the list, taking into account the quality of the project and the team as a whole. Their Pre-ICO ongoing now.

Can you check MEXC at https://mexc.life and give me your comments?

Thanks.

Wait a little more please, soon there will be a big checking and updating Wink

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:28:26 AM

For ICOS, check out eXchange Infinite (XinFin) [XDCE]
http://xinfin.io/

Based in Singapore, a developed country that is very friendly towards cryptos, a financial hub in South East Asia, with a stable economy, secular and democratic and societally stable, and have harsh laws against scams occurring within the country. Other successful projects from there includes QTUM, and VeChain.

XinFin already have a working product and have met their milestones thus far, and have established links with other companies and attracted investments.

I believe they will at least be as big as OmiseGo [OMG].
Right now their ICO is offering 20% bonus token.

Thank you for sharing information.
I have already added this project to my checklist.
I will check soon Wink

cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:28:43 AM

wow thanks a lot for this list, will keep an eye on this thread! 👍

you can update TE FOOD as their ICO got completed 2 days ago.

have you took a look at Budbo ICO?
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:30:55 AM

savedroid.com is ongoing German fintech with working product Might be worth adding to your list. I did not see loci. That ico is finished. Also existing company with working product but large scale project and well they did not burn unsold tokens. Still trading far below ICO price.

P.S. see signature coinmetro also will hit the market with finished product. ICO ongoing and still tokens in 12 cent stage available
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:34:00 AM

I didnt see the Rentberry platform on that list. Rentberry project should be added to that list.  It has a working platform with fiat currency on https://rentberry.com/
Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:37:20 AM

I like KickCity ICO and one more that here is not mentioned. I mean Telegram. In my plans to put some money into this projects. I suppose they will be profitable. We will see. What are your thoughts guys about Gram coin?

Holy nodes, of course, how could I forget about Telegram Cheesy Thank you for reminding me Wink
And what can we think about this when it's Telegram Shocked

MindControl1337

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:45:13 AM

thanks everyone who participated in creating this ico's list, i surely will research every project.
i think VLB should also be added in the list. they're creating kind of database which contains all the info about car history (owners, insurance, accidents etc.) with the help of IBM and QIWI as advisors. the product looks useful and very promising. they're on presale stage now, hardcap is only $12m, seems like it's not so hard to raise enough funds to implement the product.
Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:48:25 AM

It's so nice to see projects with ready-made products. This is already beginning to irritate that many companies start ICO without any ready-made solution or start implementing the project six months after the ICO.

Presence of finished products does not guarantee success. Many scammers are hiding behind the presence of a working product only in order to collect more money and disappear. You need to carefully examine the team and the idea.

Of course, you are absolutely right!

The availability of a working product doesn't guarantee the success of a project or the fact that it can't be a scam.

Do a deep personal research. Learn the experience and past of the founders and team members, see the real traction of the project, partnerships, development progress, the quality of communication and interaction with the community, etc.
But the availability of a working product at least is a confirmation that the team worked and compared to projects that have only lending, such projects clearly cause more confidence.

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:16:15 PM

Just invested in dock today. Thanks for the list!
You're welcome Wink

http://dev.wi.th/ico
This I recommend. So good.
Thank you for sharing. Added to the checklist.

possibly Bankera! Thanks
Around the project a lot of talk about the scam.
In such cases, I don't add projects to this list, but I can't say that this is really a scam.
I didn't make my own in-depth analysis.

shwetaji

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:44:53 PM

By my suggestion CVproof is a top ICO with a working project.
CVproof token Ecosystem is offering an innovative revenue sharing
paradigm by unlocking monetization in the job market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ArtiSHOCK

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:50:24 PM

Most of these products are in beta. And even despite this does not guarantee that your investment will pay off. Even analyzing a lot of things you can lose.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:40:56 PM

If I am not wrong then a prototype is a product in beta stage?

athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:07:04 PM

It's so nice to see projects with ready-made products. This is already beginning to irritate that many companies start ICO without any ready-made solution or start implementing the project six months after the ICO.

Presence of finished products does not guarantee success. Many scammers are hiding behind the presence of a working product only in order to collect more money and disappear. You need to carefully examine the team and the idea.

Of course, you are absolutely right!

The availability of a working product doesn't guarantee the success of a project or the fact that it can't be a scam.

Do a deep personal research. Learn the experience and past of the founders and team members, see the real traction of the project, partnerships, development progress, the quality of communication and interaction with the community, etc.
But the availability of a working product at least is a confirmation that the team worked and compared to projects that have only lending, such projects clearly cause more confidence.

It depends on the product itself. If the product is big company like CarFix or CarPrice, it is a big no-no if they do a scam, it will break their big name and can make their company goes bad and people can sue over them. I will think several times if i want to scam if i already have 2 working and fully running companies like that, that is why i said VLB is one of top ICO with working product right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: