Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long can ethereum be bearish?  (Read 1571 times)
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:30:33 PM

Currently ETH is at $ 200, maybe in the future, the ETH value may be $ 1000 and that is the price that many people are expecting. I believe this spring will be one of the next upswing
Of course, I would very much like to see the price level of 2017, or at least the beginning of 2018, when ethereum reached 1300, then we were already convinced of its prospects and I think that we will see this price level in a short time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:43:50 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 12:01:11 PM by CowboyX

I think that the correction will end by the end of this year. there can be no eternal correction. I hope in a month growth will begin. In December, there is a lot of news that will positively affect Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market. so we just need to be patient and wait. good news is necessary for the market to grow, now too small volumes for growth
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:48:37 PM

I think that the correction will end by the end of this year. there can be no eternal correction. I hope in a month growth will begin
A correction is important for traders, as they earn on market price fluctuations; in fact, they earn a correction. It is equally important for investors, because it gives them an understanding of what will happen to the investment asset, and thereby affects their actions.
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:54:51 PM

The Ethereum is under market correction there is no doubt about that and no one knows exactly when the market is going to catch the next bull run. Hopefully we're expecting the next bull run to take place in the third quarter of 2019
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:50:57 PM

The deep correction seems to strike more on some of the best coins, for example at the top 15 marketcap coins, and who knows how long this situation will continue to trick our thinking with a million prediction puzzles.

Before this time ethereum is always carry along when bitcoin is bearish or bullish but now that is no longer the case.  Today I see bitcoin making some  gains and ethereum is falling.

Since December 2017, the growth of each coin is no longer dependent on bitcoin, because they already have their respective supporters behind it.

dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:05:53 PM

Until this point, the market value of not only ethereum but all cryptos, are falling still and there's no assurance yet on when will bull run start. As such no one can determine how long should we wait before the recovery to happen. But more importantly, we should avoid selling at times like this because profit will be surely completely lost by doing so. Be patient for now despite of the frustating market behavior because that is the right thing todo.

Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:28:07 PM

Until this point, the market value of not only ethereum but all cryptos, are falling still and there's no assurance yet on when will bull run start. As such no one can determine how long should we wait before the recovery to happen. But more importantly, we should avoid selling at times like this because profit will be surely completely lost by doing so. Be patient for now despite of the frustating market behavior because that is the right thing todo.
Once the market started to recover, when investors find way to avoid getting scammed and if ETH platform will be used by big companies.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Froy

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:58:13 AM

Ethereum has been making some loses for quite some time now and I wonder if this loses are going to continue.  Before this time ethereum is always carry along when bitcoin is bearish or bullish but now that is no longer the case.  Today I see bitcoin making some  gains and ethereum is falling.  How long can this continue.
Believe us, we will soon be surprised how long this can last. So far, the whole situation looks sad enough due to the lack of any radical change actions. So for now, just leave the market alone, as many have already done.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:00:49 AM

Ethereum has been making some loses for quite some time now and I wonder if this loses are going to continue.  Before this time ethereum is always carry along when bitcoin is bearish or bullish but now that is no longer the case.  Today I see bitcoin making some  gains and ethereum is falling.  How long can this continue.
Believe us, we will soon be surprised how long this can last. So far, the whole situation looks sad enough due to the lack of any radical change actions. So for now, just leave the market alone, as many have already done.
I think the current state of the cryptocurrency market has certain culprits, and this is the rent of the manipulator, big whales. If their action continues further, they will greatly harm the cryptocurrency market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: