Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 07:09:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to buy for 2018  (Read 13125 times)
DJANAS

Activity: 219
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:09:39 AM

Vergy (XVG) expect to raise 600% as Alan masters mentions in his analysis today Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lehar4512

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:52:13 AM

While Bitcoin’s market dominance has risen, the market scenarios then and now are quite different. Back then, Bitcoin covered a 50% market share of the cryptocurrency markets, where the total crypto market cap stood at nearly $600 Billion. However, while Bitcoin’s market dominance is 50% , the overall market cap is less than half of what it was back then. The total cryptocurrency market cap is about $208 Billion.
Investors have become less open-minded and less willing to theorize on alt-coins. As a result, the investment and development of new crypto settlements will hurt. Bitcoins price is not the main issue of this topic. That’s because investors primarily concerned with relative value. Crypto community believe in relative value trading, and it can expose a lot of interesting about the cryptocurrency market. Price can be volatile, highly emotional and unstable. Relative value tells us a entirely different story. With a relative value perspective, we can see the market is increasing in fear, even if this isn’t what is reflected in Bitcoins price. If you’re a true optimist towards cryptocurrencies, the price is less significant than the vision of the future. A future where decentralized currencies can be used with total ease and convenience. Admittedly, this hasn't happened yet, but steps are being taken towards this future every day. In any case, bitcoin in its current form isn’t able to deliver this future in the short term. Following on from this logic, presumably at some point another coin will takeover from bitcoin. But there is a solution to be independent.

INGOT Coin (IC) aims to integrate the traditional financial industry with the blockchain innovation by offering a complete Ecosystem that provides crypto holders the access to all financial services. The first of all-inclusive Ecosystem will be the pioneer in linking the crypto universe to the current traditional world. INGOT Coin will comprise an unique solution by integrating 6 basic components of financial ecosystem and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve challenges by creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, proving all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the  IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.
INGOT Coin aims to create an unprecedented, a first-of-its-kind revolutionary ecosystem based on Blockchain technology that will link newly developed crypto markets with the currently existing financial markets eliminating inefficiencies, while providing a one-stop ecosystem that enables participants to perform and execute transactions according to their financial needs. Among that background, they are constantly hard at work, try to intensify the formation and reach of INGOT Coin throughout the world. INGOT is creating an interrelated global community of trust and collaboration with its highly obvious platform. INGOT is balanced to give power back to the people by making them take total control of their finances.
goodday886

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:54:36 AM

i think it is monero. the government will levy taxes on encryption in the near future. Privacy coins will become more and more popular. especially the rich. they need to transfer a lot of money. Monero will be their first choice.
ZEVS42

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:27:12 PM

I have a lot of different coins and tokens in my crypto-currency portfolio, but the coins STRAT and NEO occupy the most of all investments

R A I D O ▬ FINANCIAL ▬ | THE GLOBAL FINTECH ECOSYSTEM
https://ico.raidofinance.com/login
Eminem23

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

Bitcoin itself is a very interesting coin, so I think you should always try this coin, if you are interested in the crypto-currency market, but as always, this currency also has a risk.
StellaMakk

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

I am currently considering stellar, ethereum, bitcoin.
I think that this is most interesting coin for stabile get profit.
backspace jejel

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:43:31 PM

in my opinion altcoinn is the best to buy and hold in 2018 is
1. ADA / Cardano
2. DOGE
3. TEN
I don't mention ethereum there because everyone knows ethereum's potential
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:52:58 PM

I believe it is fairly difficult in order to solution altcoin using the greatest or even unsightly name, simply because occasionally occasions it may alter. listed here are lots of altcoins available however you have to the investigation about this and also have to obtain the correct. However, in the long run, the very best cash tend to be ethereum, as well as bitcoin.
Bluex4

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:30:12 PM

Now many best altcoins in cryptomarket but this year my choices ethereum, Nano and Waves . These coins are potential Coins but this time all Coins are falling this is right chance to buy because in future definitely these coins values are will increase.
Divere1996

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:58:42 AM

The best Altcoin is Ethereum, so I recommend Ethereum to enter to your funding portfolio, now the marketplace is down so this is a great opportunity to buy Ethereum for a good buy rate and store it.
lehar4512

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:44:24 PM

For all these dapps’ relative outcome, it must be said: daily user-bases of a few hundred or a few thousand are ridiculously small compared to those of the biggest centralized apps — Facebook has well over a billion daily active users.

The Ethereum Network is on-going into congestion issues once again. The cryptokitties Dapp locked up the system a few months back, but now even Binance has increased fees in the wake of the new traffic jam. Solutions tests are in the works, but they have no specific timeline and are arguably not proven to be possible. With Ethereum running at full capacity, Dapps may be forced to look for solutions to their problems before Ethereum’s issues shut them down completely.

The dramatic increase in GAS fees is attributed to the viral popularity of a slew of games emerging from online forums. While not as prejudicial to Ethereum transaction throughput as CryptoKitties, these new dApps have amassed over 26,000 transactions in 24 hours, causing GAS costs to double in price to $0.02.The spike in Ethereum dApp game interest has demonstrated the fragile nature of the Ethereum blockchain, illustrating the impact of a relatively small increase in transaction throughput on the capacity of the network. Ether Shrimp Farm, one of the most popular games causing network congestion, places players in control of a virtual shrimp farm with the goal of optimizing shrimp production, ultimately trading eggs for ETH.

New solution of Quantum-Secure Blockchain

TIM is GPS united with blockchain. And this changes everything. It exponentially upgrades the performance of permission-less agents by a new consensus mechanism based on geomining. The dapps become hyperlocal and geo-location aware. This boosts security and experience. The MVP network, at BitPost, provides 100k+tps capabilities for token transactions, smart contracts, IOT array operations scalable to 100M tps. TIM network is automatically and dynamically managed by swarms and geo-mining for load distribution, fraud detection and network operations.

A multi-zone blockchain running on specialized proof of belongingness based swarm defense app mechanism. Along with standard dapps, TIM blockchain provides hyperlocal geo-fenced dapps for economical and performant system of utility dapps. The defense mechanism works by a swarm of community apps which are run through communities or organizations with special smart contract with TALKING Foundation for providing a useful service along with proof of location for geo-mining

The blockchain can handle all natural dapps like transaction, insurance, speculation, contracts etc. In addition to the above dapps, TIM can also host geo-fenced dapps which boosts the security and privacy.

TIM will have 1.1 billion tokens and normal production rate of 0.01 tokens per second per DAG. The production rate will be regulated by foundation to match human population. The notion of matching human population is for promoting a philosophy of growth. The tokens will be rewarded in new blocks every 5 seconds. The token will be assigned over all the main network for winning nodes of each of the zones. Therefore, the rewarded tokens would be mostly fractional. This is called micro-distribution. These reserved for various kinds of econometric agenda. The major share of pre-mined tokens is reserved for impact investments. TIM foundation has deep interest in propagating DAPPS for impact work for Africa development through various entrepreneurship initiatives. Apart from development expenses, a stability fund from TIMs are reserved by TIM Foundation for helping crypto-currency growth initiatives or helping starved projects. Stability funds can also be used for merging desirable networks to increase development resources or defences for the TIM.
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:03:05 PM

Neo ING These are beautiful days I hope to improve this year by improving themselves So we have a good potential to grow in terms of investors who have earned a good income.
lehar4512

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:05:35 PM

The network of computers around the world running bitcoin software will take care of the performance and maintenance of the blockchain network. About six times per hour, a new group of accepted transactions (a block) is created, added to the blockchain and quickly published to all nodes. This allows bitcoin software to determine when a particular bitcoin amount has been spent.
It is this feature of Blockchain technology that has grown in its popularity amongst large banks, developers and entrepreneurs. Many startups are building their businesses around blockchain technology. Let’s look at the real-world applications of the TIM blockchain -those supported by large and active developer communities.

TIM blockchain
TIM is enterprise ready. Amongst many, few applications of TIM blockchain are discussed below:
Enterprise blockchain: TIM can scale from 100 TPS to 100 Million TPS by dynamically sharding in smaller shards and maintaining a global consensus of every transaction through two layers of graph and blockchain. Thus, TIM provides an unprecedented level of performance and cross commerce opportunity for hosting transaction-based businesses, i.e. finance, banking, logistics, ecommerce, etc. The crossindustry commerce is highly frictional due to huge amount of integration required. For example, to create a partnership between logistics and healthcare business, one needs to integrate two different types of ERP systems, CRM, and EDI (electronic data exchanges). Even the same industry verticals can benefit from TIM blockchain. Like consumer banking and fx-trading businesses can become seamless using secure, encrypted and anonymous features to quickly move their inventories with least amount of integration. Below image shows one of the TIM venture in banking space.
TIM is also developing free Taxi service on fee free subchain. The taxi service will run on the smart contract. This will cut down / disrupt aggregator services like Uber and Ola in the developing nations charging very high commissions up to 30 % from taxi drivers.

Government Blockchain: Seamless Global Currencies - TIM blockchain is going to host electronic currencies for governments and regional unions. The possibilities are endless for faster trade and commerce, banking transparency as well as frictionless settlements. $TIM is the internal money of TIM blockchain to manage the trust and consensus of the humongous TIM network. The currencies of the governments and their supplies can be controlled by the central banking regulators based on their own bespoke demands. This provides unprecedentedlevel of access to various kinds of economic opportunities and control over the bad actors. High performance network of TIM blockchain ensures that all the currency businesses for all the nations can be hosted on a single network and also without any direct mining fees. The currencies are hosted in a hybrid of main-net and subchains so that only they have minimal presence on main network for optimal control and lowest mining fees. All the major businesses are handled in fee free subchains of TIM.
Personal Blockchain: Fee Free subchains to be your personal blockchain - TIM can host 2^60 subchains which are protected by fee free challenger nodes. With same level of performance and security as TIM network, subchains can be your new email address or health record or roaming data storage like dropbox. There are a host of benefits where such a mailbox could be totally encrypted and free of any advertising or profiling your communications. It can be used for other services like one can pay for what you use for storage or bandwidth.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:06:53 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now (Just saw that they have been listed on StocksExchange), you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:26:58 PM

For me the best altcoin to buy in 2018 is still ethereum,
even though ethereum is currently down but that is the right time to buy it,
I am sure that ethereum will recover soon, which is important, we still have to be patient first
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:12:16 AM

Best altcoins to buy for 2018 Huh

For now there is none as the crypto market performance is still getting bombardment from the bearish market in which most of the Altcoins are in difficult right now including the most trusted Altcoin which is the Ethereum. So i suggest that we should wait for the market to become partially stable as when you buy the dip is now very risky.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:25:35 AM

From what I have observed, Dogecoin is doing great despite the bear market that we experience. Whenever I look the top 30 gainers, it is often there and it made huge fluctuations in the past months. Only if I knew that, I'll be making 3x roi that easily with that coin.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:39:24 AM

I think the best altcoin in 2018 will be Bitcoin. No other altcoin can stand the downturns of the Crypto market. Bitcoin is always in favor of other altcoins. Prices of Bitcoin will be pumped from 5-7%. So this is a good time to buy Bitcoin.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:35:46 AM

I think that you need to pay attention to the coin Refereum. This is a game project that has no competitors, has a large community and perspective, I recommend to buy.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:37:00 AM

I think the best altcoin in 2018 will be Bitcoin. No other altcoin can stand the downturns of the Crypto market. Bitcoin is always in favor of other altcoins. Prices of Bitcoin will be pumped from 5-7%. So this is a good time to buy Bitcoin.
For me bitcoin is not an altcoin and in my opinion the best altcoin personal for purchase in 2018 is ethereum,
especially with the current condition of ethereum prices that are cheap, very suitable for purchase
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: