Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:34:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to buy for 2018  (Read 13129 times)
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:58:42 AM

Yes, in my opinion, the most prominent coins in two thousand and eighteen are Bitcoin and Ethereum, and as we know many ico use blockchain Ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:07:11 PM

You probably never heard of the QRX coin, now they have not been traded in big places, but they are incredibly potent and extremely well platformed, you should go to forkdelta to buy them, Prices are quite good for us to invest
mihruw77

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:54:13 PM

Global official sector reaction to cryptocurrencies varies as the decentralized technology does not fit easily into existing regulatory definitions and structures. This sector will likely continue to be cautious as it monitors the risks to financial integrity, consumer protection, financial stability, tax evasion and treatment, and monetary policy. Leaders in regulation, like Japan, are likely to set the standard for the rest of the world in a scenario where the borderless nature of cryptocurrencies requires a cohesive and collaborative effort. There’s no way to definitively measure the chilling impact of volatility on digital currency adoption. But it is possible to help this situation even out in the long term. One way to encourage the stability of Ethereum, etc., is simply by learning about why they’ve been so unsteady. Understanding this can lead individuals to make more informed choices about how they buy and spend digital cash, which is better for everyone.

Teamwork is essential to success and growth. As much as some people like to think they can do it all on their own, the truth is, they can’t. Having a good team of individuals around you not only helps you to stay grounded but also enables you to think in different ways, push boundaries with new ideas and most importantly it provides you with a strong support network. It is important that this team works as one, that everyone has the same end goal and are helping each other to reach it. However, in order to do this there are a few important things to consider.

When several independent ICOs that are working towards a similar goal come in unison to form a business ecosystem, they are better poised to deliver successful results and understand the needs of the customers within the business landscape. Customers and clients also value partnerships and corporate alliances due to reasons such as increased capital, more advisors and proven track record. Collaboration is mutually beneficial for the employees as well as the organization because when they work together, interact and share ideas, they see and understand how others work, think, negotiate and operate.

There is a good example to show the power of alliances for the ICOs. INGOT Coin intends to foster building an interconnected global community of trust and cooperation on which the basis of honesty and transparency between its members exist. The ICOs are all in different industries from Health to Financial services and E-commerce to Real Estate. INGOT Coin, GMEX-Group, BolttCoin, Modern Finance Chain (MFChain), SwachhCoin, Black.Insure, PlaceToRent (PTRT), Bineuro and Stella have all formed a unified front under one alliance. The group of ICOs along with GMEX plan to establish a single platform that will allow all their communities to use their utilities simultaneously. Furthermore, plans of enabling different discounts among each one of the ICOs is being discussed in order to give edge to all participants. The Alliance thinks that by bringing together different ICOs from different industries such as health, insurance, financial services, E-commerce and real estate, and combining the different existing Utility Functions a new meaning to Utility will be created. Instead of having a couple of utility benefits from one ICO, why not have many more benefits from a unified group of ICOs working together? All partners in the alliance will work together to create one user friendly and up-to-date platform providing access to their tokens and utilities.
oscarwhale189

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:50:44 PM

The Permian Token (XPR) is a Tokenized Asset Offering (TAO) which establishes an open, secure, transparent direct oil & gas investment ecosystem powered by blockchain technology. Imagine an oil company owning land that has proven reserves of 100 million barrels of oil equivalent (BOE). The oil barrels even though not yet produced could be tokenized by having ownership held by a company that has a standing offer to the public to redeem tokens for either a single barrel of oil or, if the redeemed tokens are less than a certain threshold, a fraction of the assessed value of the barrel of oil. Physical delivery of the oil barrels could be made at a certain location or shipped to a specified address. In this way, buyers could obtain an easy-to-transfer token and third-party markets could transact in fractions of the oil barrel price. This could potentially be a source of financing for the oil company and a way for the broader public to participate in the oil market. The Opportunity According to the Central Intelligence Agency’s website, there are 1.665 trillion barrels of oil recoverable globally. On the other hand, a report by BP suggested that we have 53 years of proven oil supply left. Just 53 years! This brings about an opportunity to work towards democratizing our world’s proven reserves. Meanwhile, monitoring and potentially preserving our world’s oil supply via blockchain technology under a crypto-economic model that also monetizes proven undeveloped oil supply. On the investment side, the Permian Token opportunity allows for direct equity crowdfunding participation by token contributors under a trust-protocol that allows them to benefit from oil supply that is proven to be available but not yet produced.
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:53:09 PM

of course I will choose ethereum for my investment, because the coins are very good and promising results are because ethereum has great potential and investors also rely on investment and trade
all_inman

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:50:37 PM

I have purchased Aeron. Thats if we speak about highly risked investments. The rest in ETH and BCH.
Aeron is conducting their first giveaway of the first flight with the pilot on the airplane. Very unique thing in crypto
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:52:56 PM

I have purchased Aeron. Thats if we speak about highly risked investments. The rest in ETH and BCH.
Aeron is conducting their first giveaway of the first flight with the pilot on the airplane. Very unique thing in crypto
Aeron will operate in aviation industry. Idea itself is cool but it seems blockchain implemention will be very hard and regulated... Im doubtful a little that it will successed.
As for giveaway it is smth very new in crypto. Wanna take part Cheesy
Gvanca24

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:54:11 PM

here is a lot of great projects with tokens, you can check someone, my favorite is WPP tokens, WPP energy, check my signature,
now have pre ICO period, with bennefit 5%
web : https://wppenergy.io/
whitepeper : https://wppenergy.io/pdf/Whitepaper.pdf

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
Salome16

Activity: 337
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:59:22 PM

here is a lot of great projects with tokens, you can check someone, my favorite is WPP tokens, WPP energy, check my signature,
now have pre ICO period, with bennefit 5%
web : https://wppenergy.io/
whitepeper : https://wppenergy.io/pdf/Whitepaper.pdf

i agree with you, i like Switzerland + energy projects :

This platform is being created to reduce the cost of green energy to most parts of the world by transmitting power production data from wholesale renewable energy producers around the world into the platform. WPP Energy's own surplus global energy production will also be captured in the platform and made available for purchase.

check ratings
https://icobench.com/ico/wpp : 4.3
https://www.trackico.io/ico/wpp/ : 5.0
https://icorating.com/ico/wpp-energy/
https://ico.coincheckup.com/wpp/
https://icomarks.com/ico/wpp
https://cryptoslate.com/coins/wpp-energy/

AliceinCrypto.com
▐ ▌   WIN A TESLA CYBERTRUCK   |   $60,000 in BTC   |   $50,000 in ETH   |     and MORE!     |   ▐ ▌
Raymee

Activity: 394
Merit: 135

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:03:18 PM

I think Zelcash.
official ann: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2853688.0    very strong team, good project. Price now 500 sat, but i thing 2018 end this coin make 10x or 20x biggest price.
all_inman

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:16:03 PM

Aeron will operate in aviation industry. Idea itself is cool but it seems blockchain implemention will be very hard and regulated... Im doubtful a little that it will successed.
Here you go
https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6
Team behind Aeron is very solid and they have done a lot according the roadmap. You may easily ensure that checking their telegram
surtur001s

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:55:17 PM

Here you go
https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6
Team behind Aeron is very solid and they have done a lot according the roadmap. You may easily ensure that checking their telegram
Must admit it is very unusual marketing from the team. I think it is just the begining. Team had successful ICO and now is doing everything in accordance with the roadmap!
That giveaway is one of the example
selskoidima

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:03:13 PM

Here you go
Must admit it is very unusual marketing from the team. I think it is just the begining. Team had successful ICO and now is doing everything in accordance with the roadmap!
I like the fact that all the marketing about Aeron is all about aviation, airplanes, pilots etc. No useless cooperations with crypto projects. Thats why Im also have big expectations about future of Aeron. Must be in portfolio for sure!
rayhan1997

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:07:12 PM

Many promising coins have in crypto market but maximum people are don't know what is the best for them.
 So I can share my experience with you that some are good to buy. My opinion is BTC, ETH, EOS, ETC are good to buy. Just buy and hold. Hopefully a very good result will come from them.
surtur001s

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:13:08 PM

Here you go
I like the fact that all the marketing about Aeron is all about aviation, airplanes, pilots etc. No useless cooperations with crypto projects. Thats why Im also have big expectations about future of Aeron. Must be in portfolio for sure!
Yes, team is strictly following their marketing plan and promises! Thats why Im really impressed by this project
I would even increase my stack if token drops a little. It is one of the projects on the market that will be in real usecase
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:44:55 PM

now you can see the best altcoins have very low prices. so almost all altcoins are good to buy right now. especially Ethereum, EOS, NEO, LTC, WAVES, TRX, ADA, and some other altcoins that are in the top 100 on coinmarketcap. You can choose some of them and buy them.
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:54:59 PM

There's a lot of good altcoins that you can buy this time as of now markets are bloody so perfect time to buy your favorite altcoins. But the most shocking event at this time the Ethereum was still at the low and probably it will continue to fall. It has no particular reason why may this happened to the mother of all altcoins but the only important thing is? it is the best time to invest on ethereum buy more ethereum take the opportunity to get huge profits when the price of ethereum will pump again.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:13:30 AM

This question can be discussed forever, but no one will tell you an insider. Then you can write a person who thinks that he is a guru and you will believe him. But he will give you the worst coins. Therefore, I recommend myself to study all the coins and decide for themselves what their prospects are, who is behind them, why they are needed, and so on.  Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:17:09 AM

I don't see any altcoins that is good at now because they're all the same except for ETHEREUM but it's in bad state now. BCH is also a good altcoin because it is now at $459.95 $. All of the altcoins are green today...

Ethereum (ETH) $209.42 (+11.27%)
XRP (XRP) $0.2793 (+2.33%)
Bitcoin  Cash (BCH) $459.95 (+4.93%)
EOS (EOS) $5.3476 (+7.14%)
Stellar (XLM) $0.20609 (+2.85%)
Litecoin (LTC) $54.2885 (+3.05%)
Monero (XMR) $111.62 (+5.35%)

Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:51:32 AM

I think Zelcash.
official ann: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2853688.0    very strong team, good project. Price now 500 sat, but i thing 2018 end this coin make 10x or 20x biggest price.

I also bought Zelcash, it looks promising because it is supported by a professional and strong team, I don't hesitate to invest in Zelcash because it can get a big profit someday.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: