Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:22:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][OFFICIAL THREAD] VYRAL.NETWORK - THE PROJECT OF VIRAL MARKETING  (Read 888 times)
franc0 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:24:44 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 12:16:36 AM by franc0

What is Vyral?

Vyral is incentivized peer to peer advertising on the blockchain, designed to create engineered viral marketing campaigns!
Why do large media corporation get all the rewards when the community do as much work through word of mouth?
At Vyral we believe that the peers that share products or services should be rewarded in tokens - which could be exchanged for products, services or even other crypto.

Watch the video for more detailed information of what is Vyral about!

Announcing the Vyral Token Pre-Sale Period and the SHARE Token

As December 2nd closes in, the opening of the pre-sale period is about to start.
With more than 5,000 subscribed to our Telegram, 6,500 new subscribers & 9,500 Vyral bounty applications,
we realize much of our community desires to use SHARE tokens to access Vyral Smart Contracts
and leverage the power of peer-to-peer engineered viral marketing on the blockchain in their own ventures.
Now, let’s divulge some specifics regarding the SHARE token, its utility to access Vyral Smart Contract technology
and the specifics of the pre-token sale period. Vyral is unique in that the Vyral Smart Contract is ready for SHARE
purchasers to use immediately post-purchase —note this is a process & custom deployment of a Vyral Smart Contract
is not instant but rather a significant project requiring communicating with the Vyral team

Pre-Token Sale Period Specifics

The Pre-Contribution period will open on December 2nd at 11 AM EDT and will last a maximum of 23 days.
The early adopter bonus schedule will decrease daily. The bonus structure for the pre-token sale period to
 reward the community for engaging with our Vyral technology early is:
December 2 from 11 AM EST to 2:59 PM EST — 70% bonus
December 2 from 3 PM EST to 11:59 PM EST— 50% bonus
The minimum is 1 ETH. The hard cap is 40,000 ETH with a hard cap of 47,777 for the combined
pre-token sale & regular token sale periods.
There will be a token launch webinar starting at 10 AM EDT on December 2, 2017.
For security purposes, we are publishing the contract address prior to the start of the sale. It is:
0x708352CD28ea06e6bbD5C1a9408b4966Ac1226e4
Please double check to make sure you are sending to the correct address and never trust addresses
outside of this blog & the official site.

SHARE Token Distribution and Specifics

Being the first of its kind, the SHARE token is a groundbreaking innovation that also is the first proof that communities can achieve viral marketing leveraging the power of the blockchain and peer-to-peer advertising. Now, let’s explore a bit deeper on the SHARE token distribution structure and specifics.

- Total Supply: 777,777,777 SHARE
- Pre-Contribution + Regular Contribution Hard Cap: 47,777 ETH
- Regular Contribution Rate: 7,000 SHARE per ETH
- Exact Date of Regular Contribution Period: TBA

Distribution

- Pool A — Team & Advisor Pool — 14.3% (1/7) — 111,111,111 SHARE
- Pool B — Partnership, Dev & Bounty Pool — 14.3% (1/7) — 111,111,111 SHARE
- Pool C — Reward Pool — 28.6% (2/7) — 222,222,222 SHARE
- Pool D — Crowdsale Pool — 42.9% (3/7) — 333,333,333 SHARE

Lock-Up Schedules and Unassigned Tokens

- Pools A & B are subject to lockup schedules
- Pre-sale bonus tokens come out of Pool C and will be subject to a lockup of 30 days following the close of the regular token sale period
- Vyral rewards come out of Pool C and will be subject to a lockup of 30 days following the close of the regular token sale period
- Regular tokens will be subject to a lockup for 7 days following the close of the regular token sale period
- Pool C — if there are any tokens leftover after the token sale ends then the remainder is for Vyral for ongoing product development

Utility

Purchasing SHARE tokens let’s purchasers access Vyral’s Smart Contracts. Through the main site (https://vyral.network),
purchasers are able to deploy smart contracts with the VRC20 technology embedded in them and gain access to the Vyral
team to customize certain aspects of these smart contracts for their own reward programs.
Additionally, there is an option to seed these Vyral Smart Contracts with SHARE as the reward mechanism especially applicable
for purchasers looking to strike a partnership with Vyral. This would result in integrating the SHARE token into the purchaser’s
community/business so SHARE token holders can use SHARE to access a specific platform, product & service. In these instances,
regular SHARE token purchasers could also use their tokens to gain access to these third party consumer services if these
partnerships are created thus creating a community of SHARE reward programs.
Please reference the whitepaper to see a more comprehensive discussion regarding the utility of the SHARE token.
Lastly, your SHARE tokens will be immediately usable once purchased. Although subject to a lockup until after the end of the regular
contribution period, by signing a transaction from the purchasing ETH address, purchasers can prove they control the respective
ETH address & prove they purchased enough SHARE tokens to deploy a custom Vyral Smart Contract tailored towards their
business or community. After purchasing your SHARE tokens, there will be specific steps & tutorials to follow on
the homepage (https://vyral.network), which will show you how to gain access to our team & launch your
own Vyral Smart Contract — minimum requirement for access is 500,000 SHARE.

Terms & Conditions

1.- Restricted areas from which token purchases will not be accepted are as follows:
United States of America and any of its lands, Canada, United Kingdom, China, the Republic of Korea, the Republic of
Seychelles and OFAC countries

2.- Vyral reserves the right to change, modify, and or remove portions of these terms at any time for any reason

3.- Please read our full terms & conditions here as each purchaser must read & agree to them prior to purchasing &
using SHARE (to be added within the next 24 hours)

TEAM

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:07:17 AM

Well this project introduce a new concept of proof .  Sharing information that will go viral is the way to earn tokens . A clever technique that need to be supported by well known crypto enthusiasts. Just waiting for its whitepaper to read.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bots1

Activity: 888
Merit: 274

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:10:39 AM

any bounty campaign or airdrop sir?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:13:30 AM

what did you mean with this
"USE THIS ETH ADDRESS AS REFERRAL CODE"
and who is the owner of the address above ?
is the ICO from this project will use a refferal code with eth addres ?

need some expalanations about that

franc0 (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:23:06 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 05:30:58 AM by franc0

what did you mean with this
"USE THIS ETH ADDRESS AS REFERRAL CODE"
and who is the owner of the address above ?
is the ICO from this project will use a refferal code with eth addres ?

need some expalanations about that

Yes, that address is mine. Yes, this ico will use referral codes, all the referral codes will be eth addresses, when you register for the referral campaign you put your address where you going to receive the referral bounty tokens and your address actually becomes the referral code.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:40:39 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Vyral ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Vyral_Network. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due dilligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! (PS: Team welcome to add sale details)
ardiem

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:38:02 PM

Looks interesting.. signed up to see where it goes
Use my referral below:
https://vyral.network/bounty/?vyralkey=0x95965f78fa88a825de39c9b06f9b4f887c53cf2b
franc0 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:35:23 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 05:55:38 PM by franc0

Use this referral link for a bonus! First make sure you join the telegram group for the bonus to work! https://vyral.network/bounty/?vyralkey=0x8499bE05996833E7c22c4F2A8C8fB10Bf16219D1 Support the creator of this thread, Thank you very much for your support Cheesy

moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:47:32 AM

What's the softcap and maximum amount you're seeking to raise in the crowdfund for this?

Do the team listed in the OP have linkedin profile details available somewhere so we can find out more about them?

franc0 (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:16:14 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 12:21:24 AM by franc0

Hello, Community! I RE-designed the thread for Vyral.Network! Thank you for your support guys, i really appreciate it. I'm sure this will be a succesful project!

franc0 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:01:11 PM

Hello everyone, our Q&A is about to start! Get more info on the Applebee partnership & the future of Vyral! We will be providing the most up to date information about Vyral! The session is on Wed at 3pm EST/8pm GMT! Join now at: https://vyral.network/webinar

LeoFirefly

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:27:53 AM

What is the treatment that will be followed for the unsold Vyral nodes. will they be burnt ?
franc0 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:21:28 AM

https://blog.vyral.network/vyrals-partnership-with-applebee-s-daf2a313f3b3

See the link to read the next partnership with applebee's!

halllambert

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:35:15 AM

While I can not say anything about the project VYRAL, at the initial stage it all depends on you. What amount of coins will be around? Could you post a bit more info about this token?
franc0 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:42:52 PM

Vyral Main Token Sale Details
After months of working of the Vyral tech, we are excited to announce Vyral’s main token generation event. The TGE is planned for February 22, 2018.

We plan to have our Vyral dApp that allows SHARE token holders to create automated blockchain-based marketing campaigns completed & deployed by the token generation event.

To prepare for this we we’ll be opening a whitelist. The TGE will have individual contribution caps per approved whitelist registration. The whitelist will open on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 and be on a first come first serve basis closing after 10,000 submissions. To prevent fraudulent whitelist submissions whitelist applications may be matched against Telegram IDs so please join Telegram as the first step if you are interested in joining the whitelist.

You may join our Telegram group here:

https://vyral.network/telegram

Due to the recent rise in ETH prices, our maximum cap has changed. On our TGE the max cap allowed will be 3,333 ETH. The pre-sale & public sale combined will not exceed 7,000 ETH. Vyral reserves the right to re-evaluate this and either increase or decrease depending on conditions as the TGE nears.

We’ll be holding webinars teaching how every buyer can get additional tokens just referring more people to the Vyral Main Sale prior to the TGE. Stay tuned for more updates on our official resources.

Vyral reserves the right to close the whitelist at any time even before 10,000 submissions.

Let’s get Vyral!

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:51:52 PM

I have two interesting questions, the first one is easier; Why do you have two ann thread that's, as per today and as per the post above me, being updated simultaneously with the exact same post instead of deleting the other one to make this (or the opposite) as the main and only thread?

Second, I take that you're from dev team, so why do you runs and moderate a project called VYRAL while you supporting an ENVION signature?
franc0 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:56:31 PM

I have two interesting questions, the first one is easier; Why do you have two ann thread that's, as per today and as per the post above me, being updated simultaneously with the exact same post instead of deleting the other one to make this (or the opposite) as the main and only thread?

Second, I take that you're from dev team, so why do you runs and moderate a project called VYRAL while you supporting an ENVION signature?

1.- Because I made two threads and they are different forums, one is at Announcements (Altcoins) and the other one is at Tokens (Altcoins).

2.- I'm not part of the Team Cheesy. I'm just a bounty collector. I will be posting new announcements and updates Smiley

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:09:00 PM

1.- Because I made two threads and they are different forums, one is at Announcements (Altcoins) and the other one is at Tokens (Altcoins).

2.- I'm not part of the Team Cheesy. I'm just a bounty collector. I will be posting new announcements and updates Smiley

1. Uhh... No? They are not on different board. Both of them are on "Tokens" childboard. I'm currently online from my phone, so it'll be too inconvenient to screenshot both of your thread to show you that. Just look at your thread history (that "show the last topic started by this person" thing), you'll see that they're on the same board.

2. Oh, I see. My bad. You didn't put a disclaimer that state you're not part of the dev team, so I take that you're one of them.

franc0 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:13:47 AM

1. Uhh... No? They are not on different board. Both of them are on "Tokens" childboard. I'm currently online from my phone, so it'll be too inconvenient to screenshot both of your thread to show you that. Just look at your thread history (that "show the last topic started by this person" thing), you'll see that they're on the same board.

2. Oh, I see. My bad. You didn't put a disclaimer that state you're not part of the dev team, so I take that you're one of them.

Thanks for your comments, in that case is better if i close one of the threads. And yeah I will put a disclaimer, thanks for the heads up.

moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:13:29 AM

Vyral Main Token Sale Details
After months of working of the Vyral tech, we are excited to announce Vyral’s main token generation event. The TGE is planned for February 22, 2018.

We plan to have our Vyral dApp that allows SHARE token holders to create automated blockchain-based marketing campaigns completed & deployed by the token generation event.

To prepare for this we we’ll be opening a whitelist. The TGE will have individual contribution caps per approved whitelist registration. The whitelist will open on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 and be on a first come first serve basis closing after 10,000 submissions. To prevent fraudulent whitelist submissions whitelist applications may be matched against Telegram IDs so please join Telegram as the first step if you are interested in joining the whitelist.

You may join our Telegram group here:

https://vyral.network/telegram

Due to the recent rise in ETH prices, our maximum cap has changed. On our TGE the max cap allowed will be 3,333 ETH. The pre-sale & public sale combined will not exceed 7,000 ETH. Vyral reserves the right to re-evaluate this and either increase or decrease depending on conditions as the TGE nears.

We’ll be holding webinars teaching how every buyer can get additional tokens just referring more people to the Vyral Main Sale prior to the TGE. Stay tuned for more updates on our official resources.

Vyral reserves the right to close the whitelist at any time even before 10,000 submissions.

Let’s get Vyral!

Just checked the Telegram group and discovered this crowd sale has now been cancelled and Vyral is being made open source for the community

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: