Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:22:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum At The End Of 2017  (Read 2807 times)
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:59:56 PM

Hello guys you know that ethereum rised significiantly and we saw ath. What do you think about ethereum price at the end of 2017? Will ethereum break $500 or start to dump?
Ethereum has always been that stubborn crypto that doesn't lose or gain value easily and if we get to see eth break the $500 barrier before the end of the year, lets count ourselves as lucky hodlers.

Ethereum tends to go up or down in price relative to US$ in bursts rather than a constant increases or decreases. I think if we break $500 it could easily shoot up to $600 or $700 very quickly, though the current congestion isn't a good sign and could make people hesitant to buy more.
I don't know if the price will get up to $700 this year, there is not enough volume for that price to happen right now.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
furfurol

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:30:54 PM

I think that Ethereum will show growth to $ 500 by the end of this year. I will ask for a desire from Santa Claus, so ETH's growth is even greater  Grin
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:36:32 PM

Etherium still stable for a long period of time. I think that it is more likely that it will decrease slightly at the end of 2017. But during the Jan 2018 it cost will reach 500 USD.
gigatux

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:43:25 PM

Dump or Pump?

I got a huge feeling about the pump with ETH at the end of 2017 and mostly the closest to BTC, I feel like ethereum at the end of 2017 would pump up its numbers, then it'll increase from 500$ - 650$ hopefully.
Rieeir

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:54:04 PM

Cute little kitties made many problems to ethereum  Grin
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:56:29 PM

I strongly believe ethereum will increase upto $500 or more than at the end of 2017 because its been a consistent platform used in mostly new created ICO nowadays.
motionerror

Activity: 76
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:57:10 PM

I reckon ETH can get to $1000 by March 2018. I think the new year will bring a big bull run in alts, christmas/new year will be for newbies to buy Bitcoin, Litecoin & ETH, but once they start researching, I reckon they will pile into ETH too, they will also want to diversify.

Let's see, my crystal ball has failed me a few times already Smiley
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:59:14 PM

Ethereum are doing well this year and it will continue to grow. Being second to the most popular digital currency are hard to maintain.

This year was the big introduction of ETH and by next year 2018 will be the booming year of ETH.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:46:00 PM

for me, 2017 showed ethereum on the good side and I believe that in 2018 it will achieve even greater successes
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:58:48 PM

I think that ETH will break 500. Think it will be 600 USD. If solution for cryptokitties is made in January it may even double to 1000 USD in 2018. These are only my thoughts and intuition.

Rudementry

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:02:46 PM

Hello guys you know that ethereum rised significiantly and we saw ath. What do you think about ethereum price at the end of 2017? Will ethereum break $500 or start to dump?
there are still many people who hold the ethereum so will not
start to dump, in fact I want the price of etherum is still stable price

Vitalik himself is interested in the growth of the price of Ethereum. And he repeatedly spoke at conferences that he will do everything possible to improve the platform and increase volatility and price. So the price of 500 bucks is not the top, I think soon we will see growth to 1000.
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:21:57 PM

i notice that ethereum was pump from $1 then now, approximately $400 but when ethereum was grow, it was almost consistent from market and i cant saw the big change by its price.

If you see, ethereum was grow because the bitcoin where grow too much.

You can sure that ethereum can longer from 5 or more years from now. So, if you want a sure money but you are willing to wait, you can hold ethereum now.

turmalin

Activity: 133

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:49:53 PM

Ethereum shows a stable growth in contrast to bitcoin, which frightens its rapid growth and falling rate. Given that this is a young coin, it will grow at least until the end of next year
bosses

Activity: 322

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:33:23 PM

Ethereum shows a stable growth in contrast to bitcoin, which frightens its rapid growth and falling rate. Given that this is a young coin, it will grow at least until the end of next year
Agree I think that in this currency a serious perspective in 2018 it will cost 1,000 dollars

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
DarthToon

Activity: 98

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:00:31 AM

In my humble opinion I think Etherum will be in that price by the end  of this year, since the Btc has been gathering more attention so others crypto currencies will gain more attention too, so that means more people will invest more in top ten crypto currencies and also new coins are paying their bounty´s campaign in etherum so I would like see etherum around 500 dollars or more.

iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:37:47 AM

there's a big chance that it'll be $500 at the end of this year but no one knows if it is really gonna be or won't be.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:47:48 AM

Let set this straight about ether price! Ether will not dump! Ethereum platform has become stable and robust serving multitude of project and creating envinroment of different loudable future project like Dapp, Dex and ALGORY platform! All these mentioned project are revolutionary in themselves, changing the way things are done (Especially ALGORY) We should see ether rising above $500 in the coming days!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:55:18 AM

there's a big chance that it'll be $500 at the end of this year but no one knows if it is really gonna be or won't be.
I dont think this is the good time for ethereum, we see that bitcoin value continue moving crazy and affects value of altcoin including ethereum as you can see in all of crypto exchange the value are too bloody because lots of investors are now focusing in bitcoin.
Ethereum will remain as its value right now or dump will happen but in the next year i think that is the year of altcoin that they will increase its value and make things different this current month they will recovered and will make some history in crypto world.
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:20:29 AM

It may up, or down. One of  the factor could be the Pussies (Kitties). The Gas Price goes up and brought congestion, yet, Pussies earn so much attentionf from Etherians.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: