Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:39:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Late Arrival for Long Term Investment Advise  (Read 231 times)
Speego (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:15:12 PM

Late Arrival for Long Term Investment Advise:

I been studying the crypto recently, reading several discussion threats, trying to understand the projects, the market, watching several videos, but i still a newbie.

I am planning to invest 13K that i have available now, but as a long term hold-collector investment more than make money in the short term, no problem waiting years.

I have my doubts about Bitcoin, the confirmation times, the large fees, I don’t see this as a market coin(pay in an mall or store for goods in a future, etc.) because the times, the fact you have to wait more than 10 minutes (way longer depending the network / amount - could take hours) for the confirmations does not make sense in a world everything it is getting more faster... imagine waiting for the computer you just bought in the store, but the transaction still under confirmation for 60 minutes......  but i may be wrong, again i am new into this  Grin.

So, I love the idea Bitcoin is dragging the other cryptos with free advertisement and lots of people are getting into crypto lately and i am very interested in the other coins.

My Take:
- Ethereum 8K
- Litecoin 1K
- EOS      1K
- LSK      1K
- Monero   1K
- IOTA     $500
- BLOCK    $500

My Take (10 days ago LOL)
- Bitcoin  10K
- Ethereum 2K
- Litecoin $500
- LSK      $300
- IOTA     $200

An advise, a better educated Take  Grin, corrections, educational comment will be appreciate  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:28:12 PM

Yes of course, you are making a huge mistake because you know that bitcoin will always be the best out of that list, i dont know why you are not even going to invest a single dollar in bitcoin.

Specially because you want to invest in EOS and in other coins that no one of us knows about like Block, i have never heard about this coin before, how are you supposed to be waiting years to see a huge pump for this coin?

I am planning to invest 13K that i have available now, but as a long term hold-collector investment more than make money in the short term, no problem waiting years.

That is the best portfolio that you can use, you dont need to change it, maybe you can just put $9k into bitcoin, and $3k into ethereum because it has rised a lot lately. But you can replace Litecoin,  Lisk and IOTA for Monero, it is a huge pick for you if you are looking for a long term investment.

- Bitcoin  10K
- Ethereum 2K
- Litecoin $500
- LSK      $300
- IOTA     $200

+ Monero

Janush1

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:30:27 PM

I think about buy-ing
ETH,DASH,LSK,ZEC maybe BCH but not to the longterm
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:10:08 AM

Late Arrival for Long Term Investment Advise:

I been studying the crypto recently, reading several discussion threats, trying to understand the projects, the market, watching several videos, but i still a newbie.

I have my doubts about Bitcoin, the confirmation times, the large fees, I don’t see this as a market coin(pay in an mall or store for goods in a future, etc.) because the times, the fact you have to wait more than 10 minutes (way longer depending the network / amount - could take hours) for the confirmations does not make sense in a world everything it is getting more faster... imagine waiting for the computer you just bought in the store, but the transaction still under confirmation for 60 minutes......  but i may be wrong, again i am new into this  Grin.

So, I love the idea Bitcoin is dragging the other cryptos with free advertisement and lots of people are getting into crypto lately and i am very interested in the other coins.

My Take:
- Ethereum 8K
- Litecoin 1K
- EOS      1K
- LSK      1K
- Monero   1K
- IOTA     $500
- BLOCK    $500

- Bitcoin  10K
- Ethereum 2K
- Litecoin $500
- LSK      $300
- IOTA     $200

An advise, a better educated Take  Grin, corrections, educational comment will be appreciate  Wink

At the end is your call but to not put a single dollar in bitcoin will be a huge mistake, many people are lamenting right now that they invested everything in alts a few months ago and they missed the big rally of bitcoin not only they did not earned money they lost a lot as well since their investments lost ground against bitcoin.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:35:11 AM

This is my evaluation, what do you think about this?

My Take:
- Ethereum 5K
- LSK      3K
- Litecoin 1K

Speego (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:02:10 PM

Thank you for all advise amd comments, i was wrong about bitcoin, cannot be stopped:

My new take:
BTC - 8K
ETH - 4K
Monero - 500
LSK - 500 (love the JavaScript project)

Thanks😜
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:58:35 PM

This is very good portfolio.
Ethereum will rule the world in next decades because they have the most advanced technology and amazing team.
In my opinion you can add some extra lisk in your portfolio i think it is an exciting coin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: