Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:08:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do altcoin bounties usaully pay off  (Read 437 times)
crystalcrypto (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:34:13 PM

hi
i am currently participating in several bounties and although i have yet to be paid, I'm wondering if people usually get paid with the tokens, and if so, is it profitable and worth the effort? thank you for your insight.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:13:50 AM

hi
i am currently participating in several bounties and although i have yet to be paid, I'm wondering if people usually get paid with the tokens, and if so, is it profitable and worth the effort? thank you for your insight.

If bounty campaign is legit then yes you can get your bounties after the ICO ends. Every bounty campaign have an ICO, they are setting a soft cap and hard cap. If they reach the funds target for their project, its possible that you will get a nice value of your bounty. That would be worth it after all your hardwork
faimloup

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:55:40 AM

Yes, but select reputable ICOs with solid models and teams.

Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:10:14 PM

Yes, but select reputable ICOs with solid models and teams.

How to select reputable ico??
As i know not all pay. Only ico which reach soft cap will pay the bounty hunter.
verdi-crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:36:10 PM

So basically, if I translate the website of an ICO and it doesn't reach the soft cap I've wasted my time?
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:35:52 PM

some of them pay , others announce some rules like they have to reach X amount in invested funds in order to pay bounties
so IMO you should be careful with that , especially if you feel like you are going to waste a lot of time and you may not get anything in return
in general if there is a lot of hype then most likely everything will go smooth
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:22:26 PM

It depends on what kind of ico are you going to start working on. If it is a shitty bounty, you are not going to get paid because it is obvious that they are scam.

But if it is a serious campaign, and a good manager is running it, then it means that of course that you are going to get paid for that.

But most of the icos are going to pay you with their weird altcoins that are never going to be worth the amount of money that we promise for each token, because most of them does not even reach their softcap.

Be careful with some bounties, most of times you need to work for more than two months to be paid, and they can easily scam you.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

pjhom

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:46:42 PM

Not specifically a bounty.  But DeepOnion has two airdrops you can participate in.  I receive around 150 onions each week for deep points (we get this for community participation) and you get about 7% of the onions held in your wallet.  Lastly, you get 10% per year for staking until June, at which point it will switch to 5%.  Good luck to you.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:18:12 PM

Not specifically a bounty.  But DeepOnion has two airdrops you can participate in.  I receive around 150 onions each week for deep points (we get this for community participation) and you get about 7% of the onions held in your wallet.  Lastly, you get 10% per year for staking until June, at which point it will switch to 5%.  Good luck to you.

Why are you still shilling this scam coin? Have you even looked into it?

If there is one signature campaign/bounty i wouldn't recommend for newbies to join/use it's gotta be DeepOnion. Their coin is based on nothing but stakes that keep their own signature campaign/ bounty going.

Not only is their plan/coin phishy, they tend to delete any questions revolving around it on their ICO. Not transparent at all.

Anyone that is currently holding DeepOnion must be either retarded, or part of the greater scheme of it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057229.0

And the one who started the DeepOnion ANN was trying to buy positive trust.. Come on.
Quote from: Lutpin link=bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=321080
   Attempting to "trade" positive trust ratings.
https://archive.fo/jaRN0#selection-2195.0-2195.57

enenmom

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:01:45 AM

Thanks for seeing your post, I am also a newcomer. Among the many bounties, I can not identify his reliable letter and true letter. Some of the projects I participated in have the basic requirements of Jr members. According to the project's signature, this is necessary! But I still follow and transfer some information, I hope to get!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
rgbrt

Activity: 70

DHrJPBSTfSbJAvAVbRXuJ1j8L7XP3uNjdZ

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:00:37 AM

Most of them pay as promised
marjohn

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:40:31 AM

hi

As I've observed, many of my friends do the so called "bounty hunting" which is referred to participating airdrops and many more activities.

And as for me, I can say that it is profitable. Because, One thing is you don't need to invest a single coin/token/money or whatsoever.
All you need is "effort", time and being positive to whatever happens in the state of crypto mining.

Bertoli777

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:09:12 PM

think so, just spend more time studying the bounty and you will not get into an unpleasant situation
lilinatation

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:12:32 PM

Yes most of them pay but if you want to hope a big profit choose the best ico.
bitmagic1984

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:30:05 PM

yes they do work. but we need to time the market accordingly
geethnew

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:54:09 AM

Im also having same problem, will see....
rgbrt

Activity: 70

DHrJPBSTfSbJAvAVbRXuJ1j8L7XP3uNjdZ

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:16:11 AM

Most of them pay as promise but some are not reliable.
joshuasa

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:16:44 AM

Most of them pay as promised

No, after i read through some bounty post, they are some bounty campaign does not pay out as per promised... what a sad thing..  Cry Cry
so better choose reputation coin or token to join... or else quite wasting time...
bitcoinstress

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:06:19 PM

Most of them will pay you even they are scam company but if you join to legit company. Surely you will earn profit by sell the token after the price rise.

CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:41:33 PM

hi

I have no idea what is the ratio of paying : non-paying bounty campaign, but there are some easy tips on how to pick a good, likely paying, bounty campaign.

First, choose a bounty that willing to pay their participant in Bitcoin/USD regularly (not after the ICO finished). Well, maybe not all of their bounty, but at least they have a signature campaign that pays well in Bitcoin. It's usually a good sign, meaning that they're willing to risk their own money for their project, they believe to their project and are not daily scam attempt. An example is the one in my signature, Bountie.io. They have a BTC-paid signature campaign, paying once every week, as well as a token-paid bounty campaign.

Second, see who's their bounty manager is. Some bounty managers are picky, filtering, researching, doing their best to ensure that the ICO that they're advertising for is not a scam. These bounty managers have integrity and they're likely a well-respected member of the community.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: