Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:11:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] Giftz - Network for Luxury Loyalty Tokens. Starting NOW  (Read 4865 times)
Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:54:26 AM

I was just checking Giftz roadmap and it looks like going global is planned 2021-22. If everything goes well, do you think it will be possible to go ahead of that schedule and expand to other countries faster?

More likely earlier than later. We have seen tremendous growth of traction within the space. The Belarus government just announced its view and regulation regarding the crypto space. This is a good sign for all ICOs in general and Giftz in particular.

Yes, more and more countries starting to see the potential in blockchain technology. In Europe it's also Estonia and Ukraine, Japan legalised crypto, some countries in Middle East. Would be great to see Giftz go global, so wherever you go, you can earn or spend the tokens. In a few years this will probably be a standard in this industry.

and giftz will have the first mover advantage in reward community Cheesy

agree, and team GIFTZ develop loyalty program rewards for small to medium-sized merchants, and concepts in the show interesting enough, and pretty much bounty to hopefully many who join.
Right after I read the profile of the project concept is indeed quite interesting and Nice. I also hope it will be a lot of participants who joined this project.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crosswhite

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:05:49 AM

I was just checking Giftz roadmap and it looks like going global is planned 2021-22. If everything goes well, do you think it will be possible to go ahead of that schedule and expand to other countries faster?

More likely earlier than later. We have seen tremendous growth of traction within the space. The Belarus government just announced its view and regulation regarding the crypto space. This is a good sign for all ICOs in general and Giftz in particular.

Yes, more and more countries starting to see the potential in blockchain technology. In Europe it's also Estonia and Ukraine, Japan legalised crypto, some countries in Middle East. Would be great to see Giftz go global, so wherever you go, you can earn or spend the tokens. In a few years this will probably be a standard in this industry.

agree, and team GIFTZ develop loyalty program rewards for small to medium-sized merchants, and concepts in the show interesting enough, and pretty much bounty to hopefully many who join.
Right after I read the profile of the project concept is indeed quite interesting and Nice. I also hope it will be a lot of participants who joined this project.
I see this project does have its own appeal, I believe that this project will be successful in the future. good luck.

rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:37:18 AM

I see this project does have its own appeal, I believe that this project will be successful in the future. good luck.
I see the projects are also interesting and promising. his bounty also okay hopefully later many were interested and join and hopefully, smoothly and successfully to the fore.

jscholz

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:49:21 AM

I see the projects are also interesting and promising. his bounty also okay hopefully later many were interested and join and hopefully, smoothly and successfully to the fore.

There is so much potential for this to be huge. Loyalty programs are a big deal and this one could combine them into one huge one!
If you're interested in the bounty there is a bounty channel you should check out. Link in the first post.
arwanabounty

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:34:06 AM

ery great and I see the project is also interesting and promising. bountynya also tolerable, it would be crowded who joined in this project.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:37:23 AM

Have you seen the message from the developers: "Check your Wallet - Airdrop Coming Soon!"?
Well, have you checked your wallets? Has the airdrop occurred?
Did Merry Christmas happen? Smiley
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:27:35 PM

Have you seen the message from the developers: "Check your Wallet - Airdrop Coming Soon!"?

Hey there, the airdrop event occurred on December 25th for Holiday Token Sale buyers. You can find more details related to the sale and airdrop here https://medium.com/@giftznetwork/holiday-token-sale-airdrop-itcoin-giftz-for-all-happy-holidays-d64e87ce3bda
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:07:27 PM

Hey there, the airdrop event occurred on December 25th for Holiday Token Sale buyers. You can find more details related to the sale and airdrop here https://medium.com/@giftznetwork/holiday-token-sale-airdrop-itcoin-giftz-for-all-happy-holidays-d64e87ce3bda

the ico will continue after 1 January ?
HichemFetoui

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:08:43 PM

sure happen this is the funniest coin in the market Cheesy
LolaG

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:28:30 PM

how i can get giftz card ??

Hello- to answer your question please be informed that the Android &  iOS Waulit (or www.waulit.com website) is the digital wallet our Giftz members will use to collect, top up, trade, share, auction or redeem their ITC.  You can redeem for cash and merchandize via the free value based Waulit™ Loyalty Card that comes with the app. Currently the Waulit holds ITC Pointsonly (not tokens), so our members earn ITC Points for participating in paid offers, surveys and by viewing ads in the app. With the proceeds of our ITC Black Token Sale, we will tokenize our ITC Points. After the blockchain development period, Waulit will be able to handle new types of secure services  such  as  secure  registration,  authentication  and authorization of members when performing transactions that are managed by the secure blockchain ledger.
jscholz

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:42:22 AM

During the token sale if you buy more than 3BTC or 50ETH you qualify for the Giftz card.
Please see page 2 of the whitepaper for all the details and regulations: https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/12ea17_1e174c3f7f9a46199cd1aa4b35185c72.pdf

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:05:56 AM

Hello- to answer your question please be informed that the Android &  iOS Waulit (or www.waulit.com website) is the digital wallet our Giftz members will use to collect, top up, trade, share, auction or redeem their ITC.  You can redeem for cash and merchandize via the free value based Waulit™ Loyalty Card that comes with the app. Currently the Waulit holds ITC Pointsonly (not tokens), so our members earn ITC Points for participating in paid offers, surveys and by viewing ads in the app. With the proceeds of our ITC Black Token Sale, we will tokenize our ITC Points. After the blockchain development period, Waulit will be able to handle new types of secure services  such  as  secure  registration,  authentication  and authorization of members when performing transactions that are managed by the secure blockchain ledger.

OK, so once the development ends (are you making your own blockchain or is it about app?) all points will be converted to tokens? Do you plan to list tokens on exchanges then, or will you only use Bancor Network for liquidity?
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:37:34 PM

Hello- to answer your question please be informed that the Android &  iOS Waulit (or www.waulit.com website) is the digital wallet our Giftz members will use to collect, top up, trade, share, auction or redeem their ITC.  You can redeem for cash and merchandize via the free value based Waulit™ Loyalty Card that comes with the app. Currently the Waulit holds ITC Pointsonly (not tokens), so our members earn ITC Points for participating in paid offers, surveys and by viewing ads in the app. With the proceeds of our ITC Black Token Sale, we will tokenize our ITC Points. After the blockchain development period, Waulit will be able to handle new types of secure services  such  as  secure  registration,  authentication  and authorization of members when performing transactions that are managed by the secure blockchain ledger.

OK, so once the development ends (are you making your own blockchain or is it about app?) all points will be converted to tokens? Do you plan to list tokens on exchanges then, or will you only use Bancor Network for liquidity?

Great question. I did some research and read up the Giftz whitepaper to answer your question about exchange listing and this is what I found detailed in their whitepaper. "The Giftz™ Network Community will have access to a trading platform within its ecosystem (without Exchanges). At the moment, most if not all trading platforms for virtual currencies are based on the operations of exchanges. Exchanges serve an important function, but are not without problems. The Giftz™ Network will implement a completely different and innovative approach to trading tokens that is based on auction technology. The proposed solution has two major characteristics: (1) it solves most of the problems with current crypto currency systems, and (2) it is compatible with current systems, i.e. it does not require any modifications. Our auction platform will make The Giftz™ Network a true crypto-community."

There's tons more info found in the whitepaper here that provides insight on their vision: https://www.giftz.io/white-papers

ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:56:10 PM

Hello, devs!
Something is not heard news from you. New Years is soon. Maybe, share with us how you passed 2017, what you managed to do. What do you expect from 2018 (except for a successful tokensale Smiley )?
Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:28:47 PM

so there is still time to join ico before the 1st of january. and I hope the success of this project.
the ico still leaves 56 days left.
HichemFetoui

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:05:26 PM

so there is still time to join ico before the 1st of january. and I hope the success of this project.
the ico still leaves 56 days left.

for me as well i'm collecting some more ether to invest in this project
HichemFetoui

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:09:36 PM

thanks for your detailed answers; my question is about the real card not the virtuel one
jscholz

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:12:41 AM

thanks for your detailed answers; my question is about the real card not the virtuel one

Hey not sure if you saw my reply?

During the token sale if you buy more than 3BTC or 50ETH you qualify for the Giftz card.
Please see page 2 of the whitepaper for all the details and regulations: https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/12ea17_1e174c3f7f9a46199cd1aa4b35185c72.pdf
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:47:53 AM

Hello- to answer your question please be informed that the Android &  iOS Waulit (or www.waulit.com website) is the digital wallet our Giftz members will use to collect, top up, trade, share, auction or redeem their ITC.  You can redeem for cash and merchandize via the free value based Waulit™ Loyalty Card that comes with the app. Currently the Waulit holds ITC Pointsonly (not tokens), so our members earn ITC Points for participating in paid offers, surveys and by viewing ads in the app. With the proceeds of our ITC Black Token Sale, we will tokenize our ITC Points. After the blockchain development period, Waulit will be able to handle new types of secure services  such  as  secure  registration,  authentication  and authorization of members when performing transactions that are managed by the secure blockchain ledger.

Great question. I did some research and read up the Giftz whitepaper to answer your question about exchange listing and this is what I found detailed in their whitepaper. "The Giftz™ Network Community will have access to a trading platform within its ecosystem (without Exchanges). At the moment, most if not all trading platforms for virtual currencies are based on the operations of exchanges. Exchanges serve an important function, but are not without problems. The Giftz™ Network will implement a completely different and innovative approach to trading tokens that is based on auction technology. The proposed solution has two major characteristics: (1) it solves most of the problems with current crypto currency systems, and (2) it is compatible with current systems, i.e. it does not require any modifications. Our auction platform will make The Giftz™ Network a true crypto-community."

There's tons more info found in the whitepaper here that provides insight on their vision: https://www.giftz.io/white-papers

Thanks for info, haven't got much time during holidays and I see that whitepaper is very detailed (which is good), will try to read thru it soon. The idea of auction sounds good for this kind of tokens, because exchanges have risk of high volatility and manipulation from whales. But since it's erc20 token it will be added to some decentralized exchanges (like EtherDelta) or as a Connector on Bancor Network anyway. Wonder how those community p2p auctions will be implemented.
ramarianz

Activity: 233

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:04:11 PM

Thanks for info, haven't got much time during holidays and I see that whitepaper is very detailed (which is good), will try to read thru it soon. The idea of auction sounds good for this kind of tokens, because exchanges have risk of high volatility and manipulation from whales. But since it's erc20 token it will be added to some decentralized exchanges (like EtherDelta) or as a Connector on Bancor Network anyway. Wonder how those community p2p auctions will be implemented.

sounds difficult to realize in my opinion.but anyway,hope this project successfuly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: