Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:05:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain crowdfunding service  (Read 293 times)
JohnSignature (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:50:05 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 11:49:11 AM by JohnSignature

https://i.imgur.com/EmGq2Te.jpg

Dear BitcoinTalk community
After 4 months of researching and testing we are happy to introduce our system we are working now.
In this topic we would like to make short introduction and get your feedbacks. We are trying to integrate our blocking solution into advertising industry and into the sphere of donating and collecting money in internet.
Let me shorty describe our system.

PoolOn is a blockchain ecosystem supported by advertising traffic. Blockchain service with built-in capabilities of the mining bullet and direct interaction between adv givers and users,
allowing to receive the most relevant traffic, with no fraud, and also has a built-in subscription payment system for the content. Main goal is to organize flexible bridge communication between content providers and audience. Users can mine (work) on the streamers and entities interests, and receive relevant, clean traffic. All incomes can be split between content providers and their "clients". In this case 2 sides work in one boat.

On the one hand, we are aiming at a revolution in the advertising and founding world. On the other hand, we are aimed at improving this world and building an independent economy, based on main world content makers.
During few weeks we plan to update this topic with our research results and functionality description and MVP results. Also, during this time we continue our economic modelling, to show and predict this market potential.
https://i.imgur.com/prc4XAv.png

By the end of December 2017 we are planing to organize pre-ico. Will keep updated all community.
We would like to get really deep understanding about your expectations and interesting research results in this area.

Thank you in advance! Will be happy for all kind of feedbacks  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
weblog2

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:45:56 PM

Main goal is to organize flexible bridge communication between content providers and audience.
What do you mean under "bridge"? Do you want ot make integration for some existing service, or use something custom? As far as i understand for this you need to build content platform. Am i correct?
criptolover12

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:06:46 PM

Whole my career I see this kind of project and none of them was successful. Clearly time wasting.

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
JohnSignature (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:12:22 PM

Main goal is to organize flexible bridge communication between content providers and audience.
What do you mean under "bridge"? Do you want ot make integration for some existing service, or use something custom? As far as i understand for this you need to build content platform. Am i correct?
With first MVP we want to make it as a browser extension and separate application. Currently we are lookin in way to work with mobile resources, how we can use power or mobile hardware.
In future, of course, we plan to have our own content sharing platform, but this is not main priority
JohnSignature (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:19:02 PM

Whole my career I see this kind of project and none of them was successful. Clearly time wasting.
Please, can you please clarify your point of view? What do you mean regarding similar kind of project? Why it was not success? Was it similar blockchain project or something else?
We are happy to hear really deep feedback Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: