Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:20:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin Foundation will release debit card  (Read 172 times)
eternalgloom (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 09:48:44 AM

This is some pretty interesting news, the Litecoin Foundation is going to be releasing their own Litecoin Debit card.
They've partnered up with Bibox exchange & blockchain firm Ternio to release this card.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/litecoin-foundation-to-release-physical-cryptocurrency-debit-card

Now, I've never heard of these two companies before, but I think it's great that this initiative comes from the Litecoin Foundation itself.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:26:28 PM

If I am right this news has been already discussed in legal child board.
I am not sure where is the link is but if you're there to find the thread discussing litecoin collaboration for releasing debit card. How about thank you for sharing it spreading this news. Good luck buddy...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
sowns

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:09:49 AM

I am not sure where is the link is but if you're there to find the thread discussing litecoin collaboration for releasing debit card. How about thank you for sharing it spreading this news. Good luck buddy...
You’re talking about this post right? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5156315.0
eternalgloom (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 07:06:26 PM

Oh yeah, it was in the regular 'Service Discussion' board.
Thought this was a better fit, since it's specifically for altcoins Wink

You’re talking about this post right? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5156315.0

Ah yeah, like I mentioned about it's technically in the wrong board Tongue

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 06:21:05 PM

This is some pretty interesting news, the Litecoin Foundation is going to be releasing their own Litecoin Debit card.
They've partnered up with Bibox exchange & blockchain firm Ternio to release this card.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/litecoin-foundation-to-release-physical-cryptocurrency-debit-card

Now, I've never heard of these two companies before, but I think it's great that this initiative comes from the Litecoin Foundation itself.

This is becoming real and crypto currency is taking over the financial system. It is one of the reason why litecoin is developing and growing. The debit card will really allow litecoin to do the work of both MasterCard and visa card.
I bought litecoin at $38 and I am still holding with believing that ltecoin is heading to $500 before the halving in August.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: