Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:22:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinGOLD mining software for Windows and Lunix  (Read 341 times)
ptraf (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:35:47 PM

I'm sure most of you are wondering which is the best graphics processor for my Bitcoin Gold and where to download the software for mining. I decided to create this short guide to answer these questions.

As you probably know, Bitcoin Gold works on the Equihash algorithm - the same as for popular coins, such as ZCash, Zclassic, Zencash, Hush, Komodo ... This means that Nvidia cards are certainly the best choice for my BGold. It's not rocket science that the GTX graphics cards work better than AMD when developing the Equihash algorithm.

Btg mining software:

Linux
Download AMD Optiminer Miner - Github
Download Nvidia EWBF Miner - Github

Windows
Download Nvidia-BTG-Miner-v0.3.4
Download Claymores_BTG_AMD_GPU_Miner_v12.6

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                               
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:31:09 AM

I'm sure most of you are wondering which is the best graphics processor for my Bitcoin Gold and where to download the software for mining. I decided to create this short guide to answer these questions.

As you probably know, Bitcoin Gold works on the Equihash algorithm - the same as for popular coins, such as ZCash, Zclassic, Zencash, Hush, Komodo ... This means that Nvidia cards are certainly the best choice for my BGold. It's not rocket science that the GTX graphics cards work better than AMD when developing the Equihash algorithm.

Btg mining software:

Linux

Windows

thanks just i cant decide which pool btg choise because nova is not precise like whattomine say i should earn with 3500 sol
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:04:12 AM

Btg mining software:

Linux

Windows

I just want to point out here that the download links are not the official download links for EWBF or Claymore.

Download with caution if you use these links.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: