Poll
Question: Are you interested?
Yes - 2 (22.2%)
No - 5 (55.6%)
maybe - 2 (22.2%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: There is no Electricity Cost in india for some regions. want to mine? contact me  (Read 576 times)
nitikeshd (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 06:24:30 AM

Hi,

This is Nitikesh. And I can provide you one best place for mining where you will not have to pay for electricity fees. if someone interested to work with me with trust for long term, then please contact me on: contact@nitikesh.info

My Website: https://nitikesh.info
My blog: https://blog.nitikesh.info
My Forum: https://blog.nitikesh.info/forum
My linkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/nitikesh
My contact: +91-8249675129
My Whatsapp: +91-8763452710

I am really open and looking forward to work with you. I am a developer as well as a Network security analyzer.

If you have any Business plan to carry over then you can contact me and we will roll out the plans.

Thanks,
Nitikesh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 01:56:16 AM

Which place dont have electricity fee in INDIA? are you sure that using against IT is free? Please mention the City so I will look forward to join with you.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:20:41 AM

Really? I'd be interested only if it's envoirmentally friendly though. But there's a huge distance and I can't really just go along with anyone on the internet and for that reason I'm out!

thegogetter

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:49:34 PM

Really? I'd be interested only if it's envoirmentally friendly though. But there's a huge distance and I can't really just go along with anyone on the internet and for that reason I'm out!

Alright Shark, he has to know you're out.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:58:27 PM

It surely is not legit. But There is some places where people with below poverty line exists and used it unethically and electrical officers ignores that completely. I shouldn't be saying this but this is true. I can arrange some places where we can rely and even if we have to give some charges, there would be a fixed price to pay which is 2.5$ only. That's the benefits for sc/st guys in india.

Place: Odisha

More detail we can discuss privately: contact@nitikesh.info

So you are promoting illegal thing on this forum? Can you also state what the laws under which one could be punished if found out of stealing electricity illegally.  Also are you ready to take all the blame on yourself if by chance one gets caught?  I doubt any investor would be interested in this.
nitikeshd (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 02:03:56 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 02:15:40 PM by nitikeshd

I am saying its more than like free here. 2.5$ is not an amount which you can compare. And Its not illegal. I was referring to the companies where they always pays the bills but you can use the electricity as much as you want. There is nothing illegal.

You can choose two different things
1. Follow govt. rules and pay a constant money and put your miner in an unknown place.
2. Put your miner in a company workplace where there is electricity is reproducible.

I am not saying anything unethical here. Smiley
endlasuresh

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 02:46:06 PM

I am saying its more than like free here. 2.5$ is not an amount which you can compare. And Its not illegal. I was referring to the companies where they always pays the bills but you can use the electricity as much as you want. There is nothing illegal.

You can choose two different things
1. Follow govt. rules and pay a constant money and put your miner in an unknown place.
2. Put your miner in a company workplace where there is electricity is reproducible.

I am not saying anything unethical here. Smiley
I am asking which place in India? am also from India so you have to mention the place since we don't have anything free including water, but how you got electricity for free?

$2.5 is minimum electricity bill for homes and around $10 for Industrials.

Stef9292

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:47:14 PM

No fee for electricity, how can be possible? How you get it?
CryptoX006

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:33:09 PM

No fee for electricity, how can be possible? How you get it?

Seems unpossible so there seems to be something fishy going on. If it's legal and possible how are they going to do this, ship all the expensive equipment to a stranger? Looks like a recipe for disaster to me. Undecided
nitikeshd (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 05:41:25 PM

Yes, I can Understand your point. As in India, There is a state Odisha you must have heard. I am not sure from where you belong to! But in Odisha, you will get electricity at a very minimal price, and for industrial area, it surely charge a lot but If you are a part of a start up and they are already giving away a huge amount monthly then you can rely on them for your miner which will be negligible in that case. And i can't provide much as it would be limited for me as well. And it should not create any noise which is a draw back. Thats why i posted this forum to know how many will be interested because in bitcoin market, the market is not that good.

And i have given my all info. Please check and if you want you can mail or ping me. Smiley
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:53:08 PM

Yes, I can Understand your point. As in India, There is a state Odisha you must have heard. I am not sure from where you belong to! But in Odisha, you will get electricity at a very minimal price, and for industrial area, it surely charge a lot but If you are a part of a start up and they are already giving away a huge amount monthly then you can rely on them for your miner which will be negligible in that case. And i can't provide much as it would be limited for me as well. And it should not create any noise which is a draw back. Thats why i posted this forum to know how many will be interested because in bitcoin market, the market is not that good.

And i have given my all info. Please check and if you want you can mail or ping me. Smiley

So it's not free at all? I could be interested to host few miners with you but I have bigger concert than the electricity cost - security.

What is the crime rate in the area and how could you guarantee that my machines will be safe with you? If you can't guarantee safety of the hardware, it's pointless.
nitikeshd (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 06:00:53 PM

Its Not Like I am saying that send your machines here for free. And crime rate is not that much here. We have 24/7 security here in our office/apartment.

I want to make a data center by combining the power of many miners who are doing it for full time.

I want to minimize your electricity cost as you all are paying a lot for those.

You will buy the miners and export to here and after giving me the tracking id, i will make one bitcoin account for you. After the miner dispatched, i will give you the bitcoin amount as a security.

And i will charge you only 40% of your current electricity price. Which is fair enough and a lot of profit i guess.

That's the business model. I am trying to collect miners from india as well who will be helping me to setup a farm. But no luck till now. But still trying.

Smiley
endlasuresh

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 06:01:14 PM

I am from Hyderabad, but I think Odisha is at Bhuabaneswar and what I heard here your Electricity operators are more dangerous as if you not paid bill in time they will take your belongings either TV or a Fridge, or cut the wires from poles.

If you are mining then you should use non domestic electricity else you are thefting energy.

I suggest you to check the rates of Non Domestic Electricity and utilize it.

nitikeshd (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 06:08:13 PM

I am from Hyderabad, but I think Odisha is at Bhuabaneswar and what I heard here your Electricity operators are more dangerous as if you not paid bill in time they will take your belongings either TV or a Fridge, or cut the wires from poles.

If you are mining then you should use non domestic electricity else you are thefting energy.

That's a rumor. No one will come and will take TV/Fridge. they will simply cut down the current supply.

Non-Domestic is okay and cheap but i am talking about a huge platform starting from a small area.

And Odisha is a State and bhubaneswar is its capital. Smiley
pghr12aditya_s

Activity: 308
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:58:17 PM

I'm from Hyderabad too. want to pool and start something? we can arrange some place. I have 2-3 more guys who are interested.
PM me if you're planning to do something and want more hands to work with you.
endlasuresh

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 07:29:43 AM

I'm from Hyderabad too. want to pool and start something? we can arrange some place. I have 2-3 more guys who are interested.
PM me if you're planning to do something and want more hands to work with you.
I am not interested in this type, just I made my calculation as someone told in Indian forums that it take a lot of power, you can check in the sub forums of India section here. Anyway try with the Onposter as he can help you mining Bitcoin.

minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:58:12 AM

I think better to post in Hindi forums, that way, you can go face to face deal with each other instead of doing like this which maybe a scam only.
thinkdifferent

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

ASK ME FOR LOANS

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:26:08 PM

People itself get electricity cut like few hours in a day during summer time in India and your talking about free electricity. It should be stolen by some means.

ASK ME FOR LOANS
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:04:23 PM

Pretty sure you mentioned SC/ST somewhere in the discussion above and later deleted the post, but I'm here to enlighten you about how and why you will miserably fail with your attempts at achieving this 'free electricity' gimmick.

Firstly, living in a metropolitan city, I can assure you everyone pays the same electricity bills depending on the units consumed, irrespective of caste. You're probably exploiting a loophole around the system as this is the system is followed throughout the country as far as I know.

What you're probably doing is falsely claiming to be either SC/ST by providing fake documents but even if you manage to pull this off, don't expect your mining farm to last long as sleuths will catch you one way or the other.

-snip-

What's the $2.5 nominal cost here? Looks like an attempt to bribe your local power officer to keep to let you continue with your shady activities without being caught. Let me tell you, any attempts of this sort can get you behind bars.
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:23:10 PM

Exactly my worries. I'm feeling better with paying my electricity cost and knowing that my miners are save. What's the point to save 1000 USD from electricity but lost miners for 10 000 USD?

If you put in escrow the cost of equipment and guarantee it's safety, then we may arrange something if your prices are worth moving the equipment.
nitikeshd (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 06:11:25 AM

Exactly my worries. I'm feeling better with paying my electricity cost and knowing that my miners are save. What's the point to save 1000 USD from electricity but lost miners for 10 000 USD?

If you put in escrow the cost of equipment and guarantee it's safety, then we may arrange something if your prices are worth moving the equipment.

As i have said, i want to make a data center here, And obviously we will hire some people who will take care of the security part. If you are ok then let me know: contact@nitikesh.info
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:04:38 AM

Even I would like to know from which part of India are you from. Even I am a citizen of India and I haven't heard about any place n India with no electricity charges unless the electric supply is taken illegally from source. I would like to know the name of the place.
Don't wanna tell here PM me.

I read in the above post that the place is a rural place of a state of India knows as Odisha and you also stated it is illegal if I am not wrong. So you are promoting illegal things on the forum that isn't acceptable I guess. You can also be behind bars in your hometown if the authorities come to know about this.
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:10:35 AM

That was nice to mine if the electricity are totally free you do not need to worry about paying monthly bills and your income are much higher than other miners. How was the cotract of OPs offer? It will be safe for the investors?
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: