Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:56:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone help me in claiming Bitcoin Gold coin.  (Read 310 times)
susila_bai (OP)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:02:19 AM

I cannot find the wallet like bitcoin cash got electrum cash wallet, to claim my bitcoin gold coins. Some of them have given the link but that link goes to the virus or scam site and my antivirus detects and close it and saved me. So genuinely can anyone give me the desktop wallet which claims bitcoin gold without any virus.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
susila_bai (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:59:08 AM

I think that their is no one who can help me in claiming Bitcoin Gold or else their is no wallet to claim it. If anyone has tried anyway , please tell me the procedure so that i can also claim my coins.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:06:02 AM

Well i know of Coinomi wallet. It supports BTG.
Here is a breakdown of the steps to claim gold

1.] export your private keys from electrum, [or any other wall with private keys]
2.] move your BTC from that wallet to another wallet
3.] download coinomi wallet from google play or apple app store
4.] create an account and add BitcoinGold currency
5.] use sweep address in BitcoinGold wallet to import private keys
6.] ass each private key is added any related BitcoinGold will be added to your coinomi wallet automatically.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
susila_bai (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:02:02 PM

Well i know of Coinomi wallet. It supports BTG.
Here is a breakdown of the steps to claim gold

1.] export your private keys from electrum, [or any other wall with private keys]
2.] move your BTC from that wallet to another wallet
3.] download coinomi wallet from google play or apple app store
4.] create an account and add BitcoinGold currency
5.] use sweep address in BitcoinGold wallet to import private keys
6.] ass each private key is added any related BitcoinGold will be added to your coinomi wallet automatically.

Recently i have checked a thread where the user told that he used coinomi wallet to claim Bitcoin gold and his wallet got hacked. So is it secure to use coinomi wallet to claim BTG.
cryptopan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:24:09 PM

Dont use coinomi to claim BTG my friend got hacked too,he lost 3.5BTC thats a year of investment i feel sorry for him.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
Snarks

Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:33:54 PM

Dont use coinomi to claim BTG my friend got hacked too,he lost 3.5BTC thats a year of investment i feel sorry for him.

How did that happen? Was it because of Coinomi or because the lack or replay protection of Bitcoin Gold?

susila_bai (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:46:43 PM

How did that happen? Was it because of Coinomi or because the lack or replay protection of Bitcoin Gold?

Actually coinomi wallet is compromised and now the hackers are using it to hack the wallets and steal the coins from the coinomi wallet. It is much better that not to claim Bitcoin Gold coins as they have not hardfork it professional way. So they have not uploaded the details online
Snarks

Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:04:35 AM

Actually coinomi wallet is compromised and now the hackers are using it to hack the wallets and steal the coins from the coinomi wallet. It is much better that not to claim Bitcoin Gold coins as they have not hardfork it professional way. So they have not uploaded the details online

Are you serious?! I had no idea that happened. Why is Coinomi still listed on the Bitcoin Gold official website?

thebanker28

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:34:40 AM

I think you will notice that @aoluain highlighted/bolded the step where you shoul move your BTC out of the address before importing your priv keys anywhere.

You should always be careful when private keys are involved - is it confirmed that Coinomi is compromised or is this speculation?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
susila_bai (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:41:17 PM

Are you serious?! I had no idea that happened. Why is Coinomi still listed on the Bitcoin Gold official website?

Ya it is very serious as i have seen some two or three threads where user stated of getting scammed when they used coinomi bitcoin gold wallet and lost all their coins.
Flat.E

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:55:35 PM

Ya it is very serious as i have seen some two or three threads where user stated of getting scammed when they used coinomi bitcoin gold wallet and lost all their coins.
Then show these threads, just claiming coinomi is a fraud doesn't add up, there would be thousands of scammed people reporting by now if true.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:11:24 PM

In my case is different so I won't argue here. I store my btc in coinomi as I heard that it will supports BTG and when BTG already available in coinomi wallet I just update the app, add coin then click the advance settings and lastly input the coin description and that's it I already have my btg equivalent of my btc.
For full tutorial click the contact support in the upper right corner of the wallet.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: