Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Team of Developers can make you any site you would like.  (Read 274 times)
AnythingYouLookingFor (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:40:51 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2018, 10:50:01 AM by AnythingYouLookingFor

Dear All,

I'm currently working as a sales manager for a team of developers who are able to create you any site you would like.
     I do not want to be boring and just a small post regarding this, I'll present you the ultimate sophistication.

Why would you choose us?

-The communication skills are excelent since the actual team is based in the US
-Over 7 years of experience (ICO Websites,Gambling websites, Small Business websites and even enterprise projects
-Over 350 sites have been created by us. We’ve worked with clients ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Of course we have proof, refferences and a whole lot of real reviews( For portofolio please contact me @ Telegram)

-The team can be paid in the following currencies - Bitcoin, Ethereum, Western Union, BitcoinCash, XRP.
-You would be able to chose to pay after each 5% milestone, 10% milestone or if you pay in full upfront we can get you a 10% discount.
-We do not give priority for the people who pay upfront, if we set up a deadline we stick to it. Simple and hassle-free.
-If the Deadline is not met the customer gets the website for free

If you want your project to be done in time do not hessitate to contact me @AnythingByExcelsior on Telegram and if you would like other way of communication please let me know and I'll be able to make it happen

First 10 customers will get the following discount which can be checked afterwards(We are not the black friday discoutns)
   1.20%
   2.19%
   3.18%
   4.17%
   5.16%
   6.15%
   7.14%
   8.13%
   9.12%
 10.11%

The team of devs is working under registeres company so invoices are a possibility.

You want Quality? You're in the right place

Best regards,
 Excelsior

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:49:23 AM

Available.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:18:42 PM
Merited by hatshepsut93 (1)

-Over 350 sites have been created by us. We’ve worked with clients ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Of course we have proof, refferences and a whole lot of real reviews( For portofolio please contact me @ Telegram)
You have worked with fortune 500 companies and yet you're here to take jobs of small-scale freelancers who like to get paid in cryptos? Go away already! It's surprising how a big firm as yours can beg for small-time jobs on this forum lol Get the fuck outta here Pajeet, making a two-paged HTML/CSS site isn't called a portfolio.

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:14:32 AM

You have worked with fortune 500 companies and yet you're here to take jobs of small-scale freelancers who like to get paid in cryptos? Go away already! It's surprising how a big firm as yours can beg for small-time jobs on this forum lol Get the fuck outta here Pajeet, making a two-paged HTML/CSS site isn't called a portfolio.

First of all I am trying to get customers as it gets me % of the whole project.
Second of all I am able to get any kind of job I'd like as long as that gets me money and it should not be your problem. Also write to me on telegram so I can give you the full portofolio so you can shut up and be sorry.
What is with this whole judgement? You're in lack of comments or what is the deal?
So mean and disrespectfull with no reason, are you offering the same services and you try to destroy the competitors since you are are more respected since you got a bigger acount? That doesn't make you better or a better person, I did not have the necesary time to spend on this forum in order to get that kind of respect/tag.
Predictible

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:41:11 AM

Was in contact with OP for a bit, definitely Indian scammer team with no sign of professionalism.

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:08:13 AM

If you cannot afford to pay for a site that means we are a indian team scammer with no professionalism? Let me quote what he said over discord so you can see.

"PredictableToday at 12:21 AM
Of course I want quality but that price is too much just to throw out
I have other dev's willing to do a much more reasonable price

ExcelsiorToday at 12:22 AM
Do it with them then :smile:
And when they finish we will finish the one who my guys work at
And then you'll see if your decision was good or not
Easy as that

PredictableToday at 12:23 AM
Buddy I can't tell if you're a new salesman or new to bitcoin talk  but you aren't doing a good job
You are a brand new "team" which is based in mid east asia which is already not a good sign and you are talking like this?
Don't bring that attitude in the community you'll get thrown right out

ExcelsiorToday at 12:30 AM
We're a new team to the community
Not a new team to the domain
I'm a new salesman that's all. I asked for the price and they told me that much."

This is what he said, the price is too much to throw out and I friendly told him to chose them and not us. And then to compare the products. Was I mean or unprofessional ?

Predictible

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:21:00 AM

PredictableToday at 2:47 PM
Dude stop talking
I'm done
unless you have a good price for my project I have no reason to talk
NEW MESSAGES
ExcelsiorToday at 2:48 PM
You're an idiot. Have a good one. Hope you will get where you want in your life.

Good thing these Rakesh Panjeet scammers won't get any customers here, go scam your own shithole country.

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:48:09 PM

Up.

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:02:05 PM

up.
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:50:44 PM

up.
Since I'm not very fond of replying to messages through my PM, I'll just reply here for the PM you sent me.

1) I don't really care what country you come from. Lack of proofs in your thread makes you look shady. Especially the fortune 500 companies part.
2) I wonder what could possibly bring a salesperson working for a fortune 500 company to bitcointalk? You're supposed to be a rich man.
3) You can justify your contacts as much as you want but without proof, everything just gets shadier.

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:01:48 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 05:52:32 PM by AnythingYouLookingFor

up.
Since I'm not very fond of replying to messages through my PM, I'll just reply here for the PM you sent me.

1) I don't really care what country you come from. Lack of proofs in your thread makes you look shady. Especially the fortune 500 companies part.
2) I wonder what could possibly bring a salesperson working for a fortune 500 company to bitcointalk? You're supposed to be a rich man.
3) You can justify your contacts as much as you want but without proof, everything just gets shadier.

First of all I am not working for a fortune500 company. Is that so hard to understand that I'm a affiliate sales manager for a web development company which worked with those kind of company?
What is so hard to undersstand or you canot read in english?
Also I'd like you to check your trust comments. You come here to spread negativity in my thread, what was your purpose on this forum before? People most likely didn't like you so much at all as I see.

I lost my patience with you a while ago.
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:09:24 PM

up.

First of all I am not working for a fortune500 company. Is that so hard to understand that I'm a affiliate sales manager for a web development company which worked with those kind of company?
What is so hard to undersstand or you canot read in english?
Also I'd like you to check your trust comments. You come here to spread negativity in my thread, what was your purpose on this forum before? People most likely didn't like you so much at all as I see.

The trust left on my profile is by some butthurt scammers who I exposed for scamming. I don't have anything against you but asking for investments (as in reference to your other thread) is suspicious and I keep an eye on people like you who spew bullshit without relevant proofs.

And it's not just me, several members think the same thing. Isn't it stupid how a sales manager promises to develop whatever website on request?
birdy23

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:12:27 PM

Being a "sales affiliate" alone already sounds so shady. You can go around and claim you're a "sales affiliate" for just about any web design firm in the world. Also, since we're dealing with you and not the actual company itself, there's just no credibility. Why don't you just stick to your IRS scam?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: