Print  
Author Topic: GOD..  (Read 1227 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:56:09 PM

God what are you looking at? Cheesy Cheesy..

Do a topic about the sky falling in and no one cares do a topic about GOD and this topic lights up ..
Just shows how CRAZY humans are..

I will be counting the religious crazies who have a peek ..

Nothing to see like no gods to see.. Wink

I don't really believe in god , so nothing see for real.

Why dont you beleive? So who do you think make this world? Human?

This is such a critical topic. It can be supported and attacked in so many angles and points. I think this topic is non-debatable because every person who has their own beliefs would have a different say. Even with people who both believe in God, you would get various opinions on how they see or believe God. I think what's important is to be "Godly" in our actions. As long as you don't do anything bad to others, then you're all set.
every person who has their own beliefs would have a different say..

Describe a jack of clubs?..Most people will describe the same thing meaning they have seen so it must be true...
Describe your god?..Most people say totally different to other people meaning not true..

Now if people ever witness a murder would you believe if loads described the same person or would you
believe just the one you think is right..?

So it's very important you know who your praying too because if you don't know then how can you follow
the right path your gods chose you to pick?..Now remember if you get the wrong path and follow the wrong god apparently you will be burning forever.. Wink

So what does your god do and what is it like?..

imagine someone said god said do this? then if you don't know his or her face then you could be getting tricked by the devil and he could be leading you all off a cliff ..

Just like the EUROPEAN UNION doing        leading you off a cliff..THE DEVILS crafty ones..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MRX-

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:02:36 AM

Do a topic about the sky falling in and no one cares do a topic about GOD and this topic lights up ..

Hi Popcorn1, would you like to have another blissful discussion again? Cheesy I certainly hope so
C'mon let's do diz!  Cool

Now, for this topic, I would say.... hmmmm, what would be a rather interesting topic that could grab your attention?

Ah,

I have one,

Most religions has this rather fascinating slogan,
"Love is God/God is Love"

Therefore, Love == God.

I'll be waitin'  Cool

Why won't you notice me Popcorn1 senpai? I'd like to have a small talk, you can call it an argument if you want to, tis okay, just want to have a talk because it's fun Cheesy you amuse me.
jaanu

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:13:10 AM

I believe in god... You may feel lost and alone.... but god knows exactly wehere you are, and he has a good plan for your life......
slitter

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:06:19 AM

god is the savior
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:56:08 AM

god is the savior
God is a spiritual need. Without God there is no lasting happiness, no peace and joy in the soul. Nothing can replace God's love and warmth. Without God everything is empty.
jiamileshuai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:50:37 AM

God is understood as the almighty spirit and the principle of a belief. There are many names to call God, and different names are embedded in the cultural idea of God and what traits he possesses. The many concepts of God and the contradictions of each other in terms of the nature, purpose, and action of God, have led to the emergence of thoughts. What is clear, if we think about the existence of the universe, of course we think and ask who created it. It is clear there will be a god with the universe. Indeed God can not be proved absolutely, because almost all the divine concepts explain that god figure is not abstract but real.
kyleheath

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:56:41 AM

When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, It seems proof like no other that not only does God exist, you're doing his will.
benkuskyw

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:00:38 AM

Science can't disprove the existence of God, but that does not mean that God exists. I usually say that God exists in the realm of ideas, accessible to human thought.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:29:42 PM

Lol. This made a chuckle a bit but yeah here they go. Self righteous over religious people won't just sit around after reading this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
cowh4x0r

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:51:44 PM

Religions are fables.  perhaps their is an inkling of truth to some or all, but i think they are all crafted by man and therefor fallible.  I doubt we will ever be able to ascertain the true meaning of things, at least in this form anyway.  Roll Eyes
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:30:56 PM

Hi Popcorn1, would you like to have another blissful discussion again? Cheesy I certainly hope so
C'mon let's do diz!  Cool

Now, for this topic, I would say.... hmmmm, what would be a rather interesting topic that could grab your attention?

Ah,

I have one,

Most religions has this rather fascinating slogan,

Therefore, Love == God.

I'll be waitin'  Cool

Why won't you notice me Popcorn1 senpai? I'd like to have a small talk, you can call it an argument if you want to, tis okay, just want to have a talk because it's fun Cheesy you amuse me.
Sorry i missed you again .. Grin Don't think i missed you on purpose i will always answer if around
sometimes we humans are busy doing other things ..So sorry ..

Therefore, Love == God. + bad = bad Wink..Well in your minds he is the creator of everything then he
= BAD Wink..

So god is good and bad ?..

So if you think about it the word god is a confusion because it can be good and bad..
And like i always said religious peoples are very confused peoples .. Cheesy
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:34:47 PM

Lol. This made a chuckle a bit but yeah here they go. Self righteous over religious people won't just sit around after reading this.
If you think about it you can make some monies by lying about religious dogma and make a killing..

So if your ever poor become a religious dude and say you seen god and make loads of lies up and sell wishes  Cheesy..

Do you want to buy a wish ?  NO  Angry oh well you burn in hell Cheesy Cheesy..

Easy money..
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:37:13 PM

god is provider king of kings and salvation savior..

He is the true epitome of love. The most respected and highest yet the humblest in human form. He is the one and the saviour

This is actually a very critical topic. You can get a million opinions and views from a million angles from a million people. I mean, the religion topic has been going for forever every since the birth of the first religion. Whether God is real or not or how God should be honored in our lives has always been a few of the biggest questions. I think whatever your belief is; what's important is the fact that you live your life similar with God. You should live without harming others.

popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:38:03 PM

God is understood as the almighty spirit and the principle of a belief. There are many names to call God, and different names are embedded in the cultural idea of God and what traits he possesses. The many concepts of God and the contradictions of each other in terms of the nature, purpose, and action of God, have led to the emergence of thoughts. What is clear, if we think about the existence of the universe, of course we think and ask who created it. It is clear there will be a god with the universe. Indeed God can not be proved absolutely, because almost all the divine concepts explain that god figure is not abstract but real.
So if your god is real why can you not explain what it looks like not even a smell?..

You say i know something there?..YES your brain is there your talking to yourself.. Wink
You are god it's you like an imaginary friend..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:45:49 PM

god is provider king of kings and salvation savior..

He is the true epitome of love. The most respected and highest yet the humblest in human form. He is the one and the saviour

This is actually a very critical topic. You can get a million opinions and views from a million angles from a million people. I mean, the religion topic has been going for forever every since the birth of the first religion. Whether God is real or not or how God should be honored in our lives has always been a few of the biggest questions. I think whatever your belief is; what's important is the fact that you live your life similar with God. You should live without harming others.
So you know god?..

What does it look like?..

I like to know who i take orders off ..
See if your telling me god said THEN how do i know it's not just your words and god never said anything and your just tricking me into believing in what you believe and what you believe is it what god
believes ?..So if i believe in what your god says what if some other god is right and your wrong?..

21 st century and you peoples not from the west still believe in religious crazy fairy tales and what your trying to do is bring your religious crazy stuff back into the 21st century BUT because of the
INTERNET we in the 21st century know religion is all FAIRY TALES for stupid peoples Cheesy Cheesy..

Are you rich?..Oh something looking down on me Roll Eyes

Are you in need of help?..Oh god help me Roll Eyes...

Other wise why do you believe in bullshit?..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:00:09 PM

If your looking for inspiration and you need help i have a better way how to help you on your way Grin..

Get a stick about 3ft long Wink..Then do what's in the video below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ8-U_8xwXQ

REMEMBER YOU HAVE THE ^^^^ Wink Wink..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:25:36 PM

Religious believers believe in god because something must of created the universe and all in it?..
So why do you stop at god ?..Why do you say something created everything but then cannot get around
what created your god?..

Imagine a space fly flying around in the vast empty black space then all of a sudden it farted and the gas off it's fart mixed with other gases and then that caused the big bang..

So in THEORY your gods are a fart..so you all could be worshipping are fart Cheesy Cheesy..

Possible Wink Cheesy Cheesy..So pray to the FART Cheesy Cheesy..
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:25:40 PM

I don't really believe in god , so nothing see for real.

Oh really, if you don't believed in God then who's the reason why are you breathing? Do you think an ordinary people like us can do such things like that? Then, who do you think created mountains, sea, Sky, all creature animals in the sky, sea, and land, and even all the planet outside the earth? Think of it..
Dine19

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:03:01 AM

We know all of us what is GOD? For my opinion god is our saviour and god is the way why people living in this word and god gives us our life to live this word.If you don't believe in god why are here in this word.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 12:07:40 AM

Oh really, if you don't believed in God then who's the reason why are you breathing?

Because we evolved to metabolize food using oxygen inhaled from the atmosphere?

That's the fact to your fairy tale.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: