Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:06:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MULTI-PROJECT COIN SPLIT] Castle Coin [MASTERNODE/PoS/Snapshot]  (Read 28196 times)
AlanParptridge

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:10:51 AM

Hi there. I flippin love this coin and especially the Discord channel (https://discord.gg/7bycScm)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AbNewton

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:37:08 AM

So, how much total premine was? 2.5 of what?
lehuyit275

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 09:40:12 AM

Hi.
"We provide a platform where, every person who is launching a coin, can decide the requirements for our users to receive the airdrop, we will automate the entire process for them"
This project allows other airdrop projects across the castle?
lhei27

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:25:51 AM

Castle platform is good and interesting especially the POS/POW strategy.With the help of this platform,every crypto launching team will now decide and choose on requirements for all the users on how they receive their airdrop in an automation way.And the 100% reward per year staking on holding their coins will surely take investors for they dont worry that their coins wont be dumped,but create a stabilization and increase on its value in the long term.
liviux

Activity: 210
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:40:46 PM

Hy guys Smiley
Any block explorer, any good roadmap?
When will airdrop happen?
funnyxfun

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:52:50 PM

When will we receive $CSTL from the Airdrop campaign?
gagak

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:08:09 PM

Maybe we will receive CSTL within the next few days after the project reaches the number of participants. I hope when the distribution process took place can run smoothly and successfully.
juanjoportable

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:47:22 PM

Thanks for the questions Smiley

Hi.
"We provide a platform where, every person who is launching a coin, can decide the requirements for our users to receive the airdrop, we will automate the entire process for them"
This project allows other airdrop projects across the castle?

Exactly  Wink

Hy guys Smiley
Any block explorer, any good roadmap?
When will airdrop happen?

Explorer: http://castleexplorer.tech/
Good Roadmap on White Paper: https://www.projectcastle.tech/White_Paper.pdf

When will we receive $CSTL from the Airdrop campaign?

Maybe we will receive CSTL within the next few days after the project reaches the number of participants. I hope when the distribution process took place can run smoothly and successfully.

Airdrops will be delivered end of January to allow time for earning more Castle coins by inviting your friends. Your referral link is on the airdrop form Wink
the artful bodger

Activity: 292
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:29:30 PM

This is a very interesting project/airdrop, even though it still is not clear to me how you will be able to share the future airdrops with community

It appears you had to be holding Ree-Coins to get the airdrop, and it's too late to join in now.

Premine Allocation
Out of the 5 million coins that have been premised 2.5 are meant to go to Ree-Coin holders in the form on an airdrop. This airdrop has already started and there is no possibility for anyone new to join, this decision was made to help a community that had been scammed out of its money to get back on their feet. The remaining 2.5 million coins are assigned to the developers
juanjoportable

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:57:32 PM

This is a very interesting project/airdrop, even though it still is not clear to me how you will be able to share the future airdrops with community

It appears you had to be holding Ree-Coins to get the airdrop, and it's too late to join in now.

Premine Allocation
Out of the 5 million coins that have been premised 2.5 are meant to go to Ree-Coin holders in the form on an airdrop. This airdrop has already started and there is no possibility for anyone new to join, this decision was made to help a community that had been scammed out of its money to get back on their feet. The remaining 2.5 million coins are assigned to the developers

Thanks for pointing that out, it will be updated as that text is outdated.
There is a new airdrop going on that started under 2 days ago.
It is the airdrop to celebrate the "Castle Airdrops Automation Platform" Launch: http://goo.gl/7MM2eS
Ceto84 (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:09:14 PM

Premine Allocation

That was only for the premine allocation. But thank you for pointing it out, I understand how it can be misleading, so I have updated that part of the post stating that that airdrop has already finished. A new question has been added to the FAQ to prevent future confusions.
slay27

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:21:49 PM

Hi What impress me most is receiving free token just for holding them. I thing it may revolutionize all crypto airdrop, cause as simple as it is never been before. I'm one of meny holders so it will be so easy to take more and more profit in near future. So hodl/
juanjoportable

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:53:23 PM

Thanks for asking.
Castle holders will receive airdrops from other projects/coins who will be using the Castle Airdrops Platform, which will launch in some days.
It is a very easy way for projects to get more exposure, without all the work involved in processing airdrops manually.
Castle's Platform Automates the Airdrops.

The partner project doing the airdrop will have different options when it comes to the requirements to get the airdrop.

I hope this answer is helpful.
If you would like more detail, the white paper may help you understand better.
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:03:15 PM

I was a bit skeptical due to the name (can't really find anything related to castles in what you're trying to do), but honestly I like this idea. I think the projects that are based on inter-crypto relations are pretty much wins in most cases. Remains to be seen. Don't really get why it's a mineable coin and why x11 of all. Masternodes, I guess.
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:07:34 AM

Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
juanjoportable

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:29:44 PM

Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?

Thanks for asking, we have already received translations as bounties/proof-of-care before.
Let us know which languages would you like to translate to, we will let you know if we still don't have it and you could submit it on the proof-of-care airdrop bounty Wink
You would translate the white paper? It was never translated before Wink
Aiolikos

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:36:13 PM

Hi, how to setup a static nodes?
avgibby

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:40:45 AM

Great whitepaper.

I am very excited about this project.

It has it all:

- A great team.
- A very grateful community from the very start.
- Airdrops Platform with automation.
- Master-nodes
- Cross-chain Atomic Swaps

Just wow! I've never seen anything like this before.

Castle is the future of Airdrops, as more people are discovering them daily.
Very soon it will be impossible to process airdrops manually, there will just be too many participants.
Automation is the only way and Castle is allowing that in an easy way.
It even offers the possibility of giving value to the airdropped coin straight away by using Atomic Swaps against Castle coins.
Genius!

Well done guys, keep up the hard work!

Thanks.

Yes, I have team people looking to operate masternode in the near future.
zhq123456

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:30:39 AM

What is the exchange of atoms?
rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:17:44 AM

Is the airdrop still open?