Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:15:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][100% Interest] 🍪 COOKIE 🍪 The World's Most Innovative PoS Token  (Read 9974 times)
thecookieproject (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:18:32 AM

@TeamTT: Hope you didn't join the airdrop then ..  Smiley

@honghaisea: You'll be able to check your COOKIE balance in any Ethereum wallet. More details on how to do that soon ..

Thank you all for joining ! We'll distribute COOKIEs during the day.
After finished, you'll be notified on Twitter and Bitcointalk.
AmenhotepIII

Activity: 153
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:38:56 PM

Good luck to the project dev. Hope it will be succed  Wink
KieferB

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:57:29 PM

@thecookieproject : When will the tokens be distributed? It seems that people can still register for the airdrop at the moment?
thecookieproject (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:59:25 PM

Due to technical difficulties COOKIEs will be distributed tomorrow.

@KieferB: Airdrop Register has been closed.
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:05:16 PM

How many people have joined the 1st airdrop? Has distribution already begun? I hope it's efficient and that prices at Etherdelta remain, its competitor, PoSToken is fine, even because the two are PoS in ETH. Cheesy
warrenbuffet786a

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:59:51 AM

Cookie is a very apt name for this project as you reward the users with a cookie for being nice and hodling the coin , smart move !
Like the idea of rewarding users with coins (POS) .
Joined the airdrop ,Good luck !

Thanks for all your hard-work , hope to get some airdrop soon ! Grin
thecookieproject (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:07:43 AM

@Entei: 37461 participants joined the 1st Cookie Airdrop! Distribution will begin shortly. Cookie can be traded on IDEX.

thecookieproject (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:04:51 PM

We are working on distribution of the 1st Cookie Airdrop. Meanwhile, we’ll take some time to explain our plans for the future of Cookie token.

Cookie is a POS ERC20 token that enables its holders to earn passive income, which is possible by holding the token for a period of time - just by holding it in his Ethereum wallet he will receive extra Cookies. That is only one way of earning Cookies. We are also building a landing platform for all top crypto currencies - people will be able to exchange one currency for another for a period of time and earn Cookies for lending. People mostly only hold couple of currencies, but occasionally need other Crypto currency to make a deal or a transfer. The platform will enable them to deposit for example ETH and receive BTC for specific period of time. By doing that they will receive x Cookies. This will enable Cookie (and any other Cryptocurrency) holders passive income for number of years. We’re also in contact with Crypto Exchanges, so that people will be able to sell their Cookies if they so desire.

We’re already working on the platform. Our team currently consists of developers, financial and legal experts. As you might have seen we would also need a marketing expert, but we decided to stay focused on building the best platform, not on marketing (if anyone wants to join in, send us an email).

If anyone has any additional questions, he/she can contact us via email/Twitter.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:05:38 AM

Hello, how many days will it take to start Airdrop 1? Was that on the roadmap? Airdrop 2 will start when then? Anyway, I hope things happen smoothly here, I'm waiting for my tokens, thanks dev.
cryptosamuri

Activity: 105

lets make money together!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:35:47 AM

Hello, how many days will it take to start Airdrop 1? Was that on the roadmap? Airdrop 2 will start when then? Anyway, I hope things happen smoothly here, I'm waiting for my tokens, thanks dev.

Thats quite rude did you pay anything for the airdrop tokens your waiting for or did you do any work to get them. Be patient, relax and take a chill pill Im sure they have more work and issues to worry about that if you get your coin on exact time. Some thing freely given is free so let them do their jobs and go sit in a corner and be quite. 
Sorry devs for snapping if i spok out of turn, I am sick of people complaining at aiir drops cause its taking a to long. I am greatful for every coin because one it nice to get free stuff that could become immensely valuable, plus i like free stuff and because  you guys do a great job . thanks again and I have no problem waiting you guys take your time  so that  you know everything is working and it doesnt cause issues later, you all rock

thecookieproject (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:48:35 PM

Sorry for the delay. We had some tech issues with out eth node, should be in sync soon and delivery will start. Really sorry for any inconvenience.

@cryptosamuri: Thanks.
dskdogs

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:08:11 PM

good luck!
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:39:58 PM

Any updates on the airdrop. Love me some free Cookies. I think it's a nice way to get people excited about Crypto

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
thecookieproject (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:47:19 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 09:12:09 AM by thecookieproject

@Karodozo: One word: Cryptokitties. We can't get our transactions processed by the Ethereum network, which is blocked by Cryptokitties ..
EliseIhado

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:38:49 PM

It seems nobody has received a cookie after the airdrop?
MikeJones!

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:57:10 AM

@Karodozo: One word: Cryptokitties. We can't get our transactions processed by the Ethereum network, which is blocked by Cryptokitties ..

this is just another reason that dogs are way better than cats... Wink
danympp81

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:46:56 AM

Holy man I am reading about this CryptoKitties stuff everywhere and I haven't looked it up yet. Now the time has come! Cheesy

Eddyc

Activity: 1018
Merit: 391

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:43:57 AM

Dev, the Cookie airdrop and the ETH network got slow and congested because of Cryptokitties? Cheesy The people are amazingly unpredictable! I was wondering why the ETH network was demanding that I raise the price of GAS, now it's explained! What is the prediction that Cookies will arrive at our plates?

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
titovnn

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:49:06 AM

and what's so special about your token? why is it a new era?
thecookieproject (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:05:49 AM

@EliseIhado & @Eddyc: Because of the huge load on Ethereum Network (Cryptokitties) our batch transfers are getting rejected or not getting through (mined). We are really sorry, we're waiting for the issue to be resolved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: