Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:20:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][JEW] Shekel-Global Decentralized Cryptocurrency-PoS/Masternodes-No ICO  (Read 38374 times)
kavjlaeg

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:13:58 AM

Great coin, cheap masternodes, active dev and the community is growing day by day. Im lucky i found it semi early.  Smiley Wink

bla-bla-bla.
active dev??? where?
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabipavel

Activity: 160

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:41:06 AM

Telegram and Discord.
Steven3iii

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:56:42 AM

There are a lot of new accounts making support comments here.

The circumstances on the markets are not changing. There are no answers yet.

Just saying. Roll Eyes

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kavjlaeg

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:19:07 PM

Stocks a horrible scam market
I created a new wallet on PC.
When finished the sync, transferred the 1.0 coins from masternode and immediately got them.
I bought 1.0 JEW on the stock.exchange and made the transfer my PC wallet.
immediately got 1.0 JEW on PC from stock.exchange
But to sell I can do nothing, all my JEW coins stock.exchange holds

http://jew.lchain.cc/tx/5688432ffa8c28df1e2c4a235a94175cadc2c48ef03661fa326fcbd534f5cf6e

kavjlaeg

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:02:49 PM

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/deposit-withdraw/
no JEW in Deposit, but
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.JEW_BRIDGE.BTC  
SELL ORDERS TOTAL: 215,426.3751345 JEW

https://stocks.exchange/profile Deposit Enable
if you deposit JEW, your JEW Balans at stoks.exhange=0
but
https://stocks.exchange/trade/JEW/BTC  
Total  676207.5 JEW   ~3.5 BTC in orders.

How this money will be transferred to the exchange?
at 21.01.18 all my deposits and my friends are not credited?!

who sells JEW?
Dev?

ps
if you want to lose 0.5 bitcoin, buy JEW masternode.
Dkristof

Activity: 103
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:06:47 PM

kavjlaeg +++
crypto-bridge.org and stocks.exchange - miserable misunderstandings.
will there be a release on normal exchange? at least yobit.net
kavjlaeg

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:14:16 PM

Telegram and Discord.

how to communicate with you and dev, if you ban for the truth?

gabipavel

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 07:55:52 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 11:07:34 AM by gabipavel

Hello people!
I would like to express our gratitude towards you, the community supporting the coin! I know, you already have shown a lot of patience. Please, bear with us for a few more days! Everything will be taken care of. I assure you, the dev is active and visible. He is giving his best interest into fixing the recent problems and he is also trying to answer some of your questions on Telegram and Discord.

I would like to relay a message from the JEW main dev. Please take a moment and read thoroughly.

"As most of you know we have been having issues with exchanges running our blockchain, deposits gone missing, and just about any other issue you can think of. I am not going to blame anyone or point fingers at anyone. After speaking with the members of the JEW Foundation we have came up with a resolution; We are going to rebuild JEW on a whole new chain and initiate a 1:1 swap. So what does this mean? Basically we will make a whole new coin and collect all current JEW in a collection address on the current chain and reimburse you with the new JEW. Some of you may ask "Well what about coins in exchanges"?, I have spoken with both Stocks Exchange and Crypto Bridge. Crypto Bridge is willing to do a 1:1 airdrop and Stocks Exchange will support it as well. Crypto Bridge stated if we can get them the new daemon they will run the test for 24hours and make sure everything is functioning properly, after that we will start the airdrop. Depending on when I get them the new code we can see this swap happen as early as Sunday. Today myself and the JEW Foundation will be running extensive tests on the code so hopefully we have something to send to the exchanges tonight or sometime Friday.

So what are the benefits?
- ROI Increase (We will be increasing the rewards for master nodes and decreasing for staking)
- Clean Code (No more bugs, no more excuses from us or the exchanges)
- Immediate CoinExchange.io Listing

This is what we find to be the best solution to the recent problems we have faced."

Keep an eye on this project. It might be the next big thing Smiley
kavjlaeg

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:37:02 PM

Keep an eye on this project.

B тeлeгpaмм гpyппy вepни, бaнщик.
Или вce oбcyждeния cюдa выклaдывaй.
пипл.
Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:45:09 PM

Hello people!
We would like to express our gratitude towards you, the community supporting the coin! We know, you already have shown a lot of patience. Please, bear with us for a few more days! Everything will be taken care of. I assure you, the dev is active and visible. He is giving his best interest into fixing the recent problems and he is also trying to answer some of your questions on Telegram and Discord.

I would like to relay a message from the JEW main dev. Please take a moment and read thoroughly.

"As most of you know we have been having issues with exchanges running our blockchain, deposits gone missing, and just about any other issue you can think of. I am not going to blame anyone or point fingers at anyone. After speaking with the members of the JEW Foundation we have came up with a resolution; We are going to rebuild JEW on a whole new chain and initiate a 1:1 swap. So what does this mean? Basically we will make a whole new coin and collect all current JEW in a collection address on the current chain and reimburse you with the new JEW. Some of you may ask "Well what about coins in exchanges"?, I have spoken with both Stocks Exchange and Crypto Bridge. Crypto Bridge is willing to do a 1:1 airdrop and Stocks Exchange will support it as well. Crypto Bridge stated if we can get them the new daemon they will run the test for 24hours and make sure everything is functioning properly, after that we will start the airdrop. Depending on when I get them the new code we can see this swap happen as early as Sunday. Today myself and the JEW Foundation will be running extensive tests on the code so hopefully we have something to send to the exchanges tonight or sometime Friday.

- ROI Increase (We will be increasing the rewards for master nodes and decreasing for staking)

This is what we find to be the best solution to the recent problems we have faced."

Keep an eye on this project. It might be the next big thing Smiley

Well, sincere compliments for the exchange solution. Could you arrange a solution for me as well? I have been sent 1000 bounty JEW's but due to a broken desktop wallet I cannot access them.
gabipavel

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:51:01 PM

Ty Arrrvin! Much appreciated! Come on Discord or Telegram and we will see what we can do to fix that.
jinujang
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:52:47 PM

Korean translation

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2810274.0

My address is SWCorjbuv54QpMNvUS1pb1sfTanRJQYV7e
gabipavel

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:56:08 PM

Translations must be approved by a bounty manager first! Please don't do it, unless you are required to do so. You might not get paid, or maybe someone else already did it. Thank you!
kavjlaeg

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:16:10 PM

Come on Discord or Telegram and we will see what we can do to fix that.

On Discord and Telegram you ban every useless to you investors (those that ask you questions). Please keep all of your decision updates here first and foremost.
Scubidu1963

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:23:57 PM

I transferred 22488 JEW to Stocks.Exchance but they do not arrive. !! Embarrassed Embarrassed
Wallet empty.Deposit History empty. Embarrassed Embarrassed

Datum: 23.01.2018 20:51
An: Stocks.Exchange-GMX.net SRg4UnciiSLTfB32mVZ3PmjH4mn5V417K2
Belastung: -22 488.00000000 JEW
Transaktionsgebühr: -0.00016446 JEW
Nettobetrag: -22 488.00016446 JEW
Transaktions-ID: 7ef6261e920441bb82afa2fbbb6b79da11cc7a66f2f8816e7f62267d882af924
Output index: 0

Help me.

Scubidu
gabipavel

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 10:22:50 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 11:04:34 PM by gabipavel

Come on Discord or Telegram and we will see what we can do to fix that.

On Discord and Telegram you ban every useless to you investors (those that ask you questions). Please keep all of your decision updates here first and foremost.

If you were indeed banned, I am pretty sure you first received a public warning and it was only because you failed to show respect to the community. Any question/inquiry is answered if it is addressed in a condescending manner.
You are right, we should use all the channels available for releasing general info, but it was considered a priority to share the decision with the most active JEW community members, on the main channels first. We did not forget about bitcointalk or any other person that might be interested in investing and getting his info here, but with so many things to do, this channel was left a bit behind. We will try to keep this thread updated as soon as the news hit the other channels. We are showing high regards to all the JEW hodlers and will not leave anyone behind. Thank you!
Shekel_ (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:32:09 AM

Telegram and Discord.

how to communicate with you and dev, if you ban for the truth?

You were banned for insulting people in russian.
Shekel_ (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:34:23 AM
Merited by Steven3iii (1)

This has already been posted but needs to be posted from me

Dear Shekel Community  ,
As most of you know we have been having issues with exchanges running our blockchain, deposits gone missing, and just about any other issue you can think of. I am not going to blame anyone or point fingers at anyone. After speaking with the members of the JEW Foundation we have came up with a resolution; We are going to rebuild JEW on a whole new chain and initiate a 1:1 swap. So what does this mean? Basically we will make a whole new coin and collect all current JEW in a collection address on the current chain and reimburse you with the new JEW. Some of you may ask "Well what about coins in exchanges"?, I have spoken with both Stocks Exchange and Crypto Bridge. Crypto Bridge is willing to do a 1:1 airdrop and Stocks Exchange is checking with their Devs to see if they can do an airdrop for us as well. Crypto Bridge stated if we can get them the new daemon they will run the test for 24hours and make sure everything is functioning properly, after that we will start the airdrop. Depending on when I get them the new code we can see this swap happen as early as Sunday. Today myself and the JEW Foundation will be running extensive tests on the code so hopefully we have something to send to the exchanges tonight or sometime Friday.

This is what we find to be the best solution to the recent problems we have faced.

tldr; creating a new coin from an updated code base, it will still be called Shekel (JEW). Rewards will change in favor of a ROI Increase and if your coin is stuck on an exchange you will be credited 1:1 via airdrop. If your coins are in your core wallet, we will perform a manual swap with you. The swap period will last for 30 days from the time we launch the new chain. More details on the upcoming swap will be posted at a later date Smiley
kavjlaeg

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:43:59 AM

As most of you know we have been having issues with exchanges running our blockchain, deposits gone missing

yesterday 25.01.16
Sell orders Total  67 6207.5 JEW  

Now let's see, how many of the coins were sold for the day?
Today 26.01.18 sold 65 451.81893 JEW  =1.17971791 BTC

The coins magically fall on the stock exchange?
Now Sell orders Total: 67 8082.1 JEW

How this money will be transferred to the exchange?
All deposits are not credited.

You are a liar.

Steven3iii

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:57:16 AM

This has already been posted but needs to be posted from me

Dear Shekel Community  ,
As most of you know we have been having issues with exchanges running our blockchain, deposits gone missing, and just about any other issue you can think of. I am not going to blame anyone or point fingers at anyone. After speaking with the members of the JEW Foundation we have came up with a resolution; We are going to rebuild JEW on a whole new chain and initiate a 1:1 swap. So what does this mean? Basically we will make a whole new coin and collect all current JEW in a collection address on the current chain and reimburse you with the new JEW. Some of you may ask "Well what about coins in exchanges"?, I have spoken with both Stocks Exchange and Crypto Bridge. Crypto Bridge is willing to do a 1:1 airdrop and Stocks Exchange is checking with their Devs to see if they can do an airdrop for us as well. Crypto Bridge stated if we can get them the new daemon they will run the test for 24hours and make sure everything is functioning properly, after that we will start the airdrop. Depending on when I get them the new code we can see this swap happen as early as Sunday. Today myself and the JEW Foundation will be running extensive tests on the code so hopefully we have something to send to the exchanges tonight or sometime Friday.

This is what we find to be the best solution to the recent problems we have faced.

tldr; creating a new coin from an updated code base, it will still be called Shekel (JEW). Rewards will change in favor of a ROI Increase and if your coin is stuck on an exchange you will be credited 1:1 via airdrop. If your coins are in your core wallet, we will perform a manual swap with you. The swap period will last for 30 days from the time we launch the new chain. More details on the upcoming swap will be posted at a later date Smiley

Ok. Cool. We could see there are some problems but it looks like an interesting project. I am keen to change to the new chain and put it all behind us.  Cool

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: